PDA

View Full Version : RogueFactor? What about them Barrel Socks?

StygShore
01-13-2003, 05:38 PM
RF....

You still around out there? You were working on some sweet Barrel Socks about a month ago, the thread died, and you vanished, your email doesnt even work anymore.

Did you ever end up producing those barrel socks? The field I work for still wants to try some out, and so do I.

I noticed DYE is putting some barel socks out with the V shape to them now too... maybe been scanning the boards?

Thanks

Chris

shartley
01-13-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by StygShore
RF....

You still around out there? You were working on some sweet Barrel Socks about a month ago, the thread died, and you vanished, your email doesnt even work anymore.

Did you ever end up producing those barrel socks? The field I work for still wants to try some out, and so do I.

I noticed DYE is putting some barel socks out with the V shape to them now too... maybe been scanning the boards?

Thanks

Chris
LOL Not likely. It is really not a stretch in design, and they had to have had theirs designed quite a while ago for it to be have been put in production and ready for sale. ;) Dye does not need to scan AO for a darn thing. :D

StygShore
01-13-2003, 10:33 PM
Hey cool, I thougth we lost ya, had not seen a post from you since like mid December. I thought I would repost the barrel sock pics you were working on for a refresher.