PDA

View Full Version : Emag and something new.

TNS2k2
01-13-2003, 05:43 PM
I was just thinking that AGD should make the ULE emag as well as Xmags.

it could have ULE frames, ULE rail, ULE sluggo, and the Xvalve. I dont know how much less you could sell it ofr, but it doesnt have the ACE or sweet looks, so i imagine a little less.

Just my thought, cause that would be neat to see.

TNS2k2

BajaBoy
01-13-2003, 06:51 PM
i do like the idea. mayby they should try makin it smaller. It doent need to be as long as it is anymore.

maybe put out 50 custom ones or have them special order

theraidenproject
01-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Sounds, cool, but I will never use or have a sluggo until they make a warp version. Also, cost-wise, I think it might compete with the XMag, which is not a good thing, since the X is the marquee AGD product.

darklord
01-13-2003, 08:42 PM
Build it yourself instead of having AGD make you one! :D That's what I'm doing... ULE rail, ULE frame, frymark battery housing, ULE slug (when released), and of course an X-valve. I'm not playing for a few weeks, so I figured, why not upgrade? :D

TNS2k2
01-13-2003, 09:40 PM
well i think that it would cost quite abit of money for all those parts to be bought individually. If they can make this Emag for 900 or so, it would be worth it. It would be lighter and that is what people want.

Jonesie
01-13-2003, 09:43 PM
The new E-Mags are rumored to be shipping with ULE Rail and Frame. I'm sure ULE SLuggos will be standard by Summer?

Either way, you can always call up AGD and custom order an E-Mag (or have your local dealer do it). That way you can get exactly what you want...

Later ~ Jonesie

FalconGuy016
01-13-2003, 09:46 PM
there should be an upgraded version of the sydarm, so I can have something better than the ptextreme :)