PDA

View Full Version : anyone seen these? NICE automags

Brak
01-13-2003, 05:59 PM
i was wonderin if anyone else has seen these? these were all done by Sin customs, and i can't believe how great these look. now im seriously considering getting some work done by them

EsPo
01-13-2003, 06:02 PM
its just a bit of powdercoating right? that ones nice, im not into that whole dragon/chinese writing to much... but they could do some cool stuff, <b><i>and</b></i> its less than an anno

cheetah256
01-13-2003, 06:03 PM
that, and you can't ano steel mags : )

Brak
01-13-2003, 06:04 PM
they did a different dragon, but i like the blue more. just look at this

here (http://www.zygotemedia.com/sinhost/) is their site

Army
01-13-2003, 07:26 PM
SiNs Customs is, with any luck, totally out of business...and good riddance too.

Do a search for SiNs, and you will find a few threads about getting ripped off by Eric. I used to sing praise about his work, the two guns I saw before I sent him mine, were fantastic. Heat's Leopard print job is suhWEEt. However....

By the time I got around to sending off my gun, his "business" had grown enough for him to include employees, with no apparant talent or skills among them.

He basically robbed me (and others), when we recieved our guns looking nothing like we ordered. The 3rd time I sent it to Canada, he assured me that he alone would do the work, and that it would make up for all my troubles. Hardly, it came back with a paint job that could only have been done by monkeys.

Look up Red Rider, KP Kustoms, or PK Selectives for your powder-coat and anno needs.

dcmander
01-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Tis a shame.. I always wondered how that happened with businesses..