PDA

View Full Version : Discontinued Minimags???

Grayso
01-13-2003, 07:27 PM
I work at amy dad's store that sells paintball supplies, and I called National Paintball today about ordering a MiniMag. They said they were discontinued. Is this true, or is it just that they no longer carry them. I was really wanting to get one when I get the money.

AGD
01-13-2003, 07:34 PM
Hey just call us we will take care of you. They are definitely not discontinued, they just told you that.

AGD

mag-hatter
01-13-2003, 07:38 PM
hey tom, are you guys going to come out with a mid price range electro marker :D. man would that bring alot of people into the agd world!!!!!

WARPED1
01-13-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by mag-hatter
hey tom, are you guys going to come out with a mid price range electro marker :D. man would that bring alot of people into the agd world!!!!! Good idea!Like WGP's E-Ranger.

mag-hatter
01-13-2003, 07:58 PM
lol heck no! thats LOW end. im thinking like developing an agd electro frame that wont void warenty, and will work really well.

la690
01-13-2003, 08:14 PM
if you think about it, since the release of the x-mag(almost), the price of an e-mag has dropped considerably. new ones are goiing for 800 and old ones are going for 700. thats still a little steep for the lot of us but compared to 1200+ for an x-mag,700-800 for an e-mag is sweet, mega sweet.

mag-hatter
01-13-2003, 08:28 PM
yeah it is pretty good, but i was just thinking that if agd could make an eintelliframe or something like that for minimags and classics, that isnt a bad electro grip like those on other markers, then i think sales would skyrocket! think about it! a mag that comes stock electro style! lol! whatta you say tom?

Jonesie
01-13-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by mag-hatter
hey tom, are you guys going to come out with a mid price range electro marker :D. man would that bring alot of people into the agd world!!!!!

Never happen. This topic has been discussed at great length previously. That's what the Hyperframe and Booyah frames are for.

You'll see the price of the standard E-Mag coming down as X-Mags enter the market more prevalently. Supply and Demand my friends.

Later ~ Jonesie