PDA

View Full Version : Finally recieved my gear but kinda dissapointed

DeathscytheSK
01-13-2003, 07:30 PM
I finally recieved my 12v revvy, intelliframe, cp flame drop and on/off and some other little things but I am kinda bummed becuase my drop is too far forward so I cant use my gas thru grip, I can still use it as a forgrip but I am gonna have to run valve to asa, its not that bad but ohh well, yo Tunaman if you read this, can u tell me how I can get some of that Parker Flex macroline? One thing thats wierd is that my friend has the same flame drop and on/off and his clears fine, is the Intelliframe more compact than the stock frame? becuase he uses the stock frame

HoppysMag
01-13-2003, 09:30 PM
differant forgrip mabey:rolleyes:

rikkter
01-13-2003, 09:41 PM
PM tunaman for the hose, he'll help ya out

DeathscytheSK
01-13-2003, 11:08 PM
Does anyone know who makes Parker flex macroline? I searched Parker Flex on yahoo and a website for Parker Flex tubing came up, but it looked like medical tubing or something

Creative Mayhem
01-14-2003, 10:19 AM
http://www.parker.com/indhose/applications/writeseries.asp?use=Multi-Purpose

Here's what i found on parker flex hoses...if it's not what you want..TOO BAD!:D

Just PM Tunaman.. He will help you.

C Mayhem

hitech
01-14-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by DeathscytheSK
One thing thats wierd is that my friend has the same flame drop and on/off and his clears fine, is the Intelliframe more compact than the stock frame? becuase he uses the stock frame

The Intelliframe is a "45" frame and is angled forward more than the stock frame. That's why his fits and yours does not. :D

Army
01-14-2003, 04:05 PM
Search for "Parker Para-flex"

FalconGuy016
01-14-2003, 04:07 PM
:( I am getting an intelliframe and I have a CP flame drop too, so does that mean I cant have a foregrip? :(