PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Automag RT body to AGD

Global Shockwave
01-13-2003, 10:03 PM
Ok here is my question.. I just bought a level 10 and everything, but then you guys came out with the 2 new things I really want.

No Rise bodies and the X-Valve

well my problem is I have an orignal Automag RT. Is there anyway to get Automag RT Pro bodies custom to fit the RT or even RT bodies to fit the newer style valves.

I like the RT body its just I want those 2 upgrades and other than getting my PF body custom turned into a norise RT which would cost a lot of $ im out of ideas.

can u help me out?

Jonesie
01-13-2003, 10:56 PM
Couldn't you just buy and RTP rail, X-Valve and No-Rise body?

I'd be willing to bet that AGD won't be making an RT no-rise. I'd also be willing to bet that AGD won't be making an RT compatible X-Valve.

Just My Thoughts ~ Jonesie

AGD
01-13-2003, 11:27 PM
You actually have everything you need to make the conversion except a spacer. It is possible to get a new RTpro body and if you get an Xvalve you can swap them both and create a standard style RTpro out of your old RT. We will be making the spacers in the coming weeks just for you RT owners.

See we havent forgoten you!!

AGD

Lethargic
01-14-2003, 12:26 AM
Great Idea Tom!
I'll be buying one if i can get the money

Jonesie
01-14-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by AGD
You actually have everything you need to make the conversion except a spacer. It is possible to get a new RTpro body and if you get an Xvalve you can swap them both and create a standard style RTpro out of your old RT. We will be making the spacers in the coming weeks just for you RT owners.

See we havent forgoten you!!

AGD

Oh Jeeze! I was right except the rail! :D I figured you'd have to have the rail for the RTP, I didn't know you could put that stuff on the RT rail. Yeah, order the body, valve and spacer then you're set!

Jonesie