PDA

View Full Version : 1 on 1 tourney talk

Ryderdude15
01-14-2003, 12:18 AM
Hey all you expierenced ballers i need some advice. I'm playing in a one on one tournament soon and I want to get some imput before i play. This particular tournament is for like rec players only, etc. but i know the guy organising it so he's gonna let me play anyways. The field gives you a gun to use (spyder classic) and if you win your game you take your opponents gun. but if you lose your first game your screwed. how should i play my first game to secure a win? everyone playing has to use the spyder classic so i dont have to worry about that... sure won't be like my mag or cocker tho... lmk what would be the best way to play my first match to make sure i walk away with at least 1 gun. thanks bro's and chicks
erick

Boble86
01-14-2003, 12:46 AM
i would suggest shooting at him on the break keep him down and move so he doesnt know where u are at advance as far as u can and only shoot when u are moving then get a goon enough angle and shoot him. Biggest thing is make sure u know where he is at at all time not matter what. You konw where he is at u should win. that is the key to 1 on 1.

Ryderdude15
01-14-2003, 12:56 AM
I was thinking something along those lines... like just play it slow and keep moving up steady. After i have the first game won and out the way I think i'm just gonna go all or nothing and run one of the tapes off the break trying to bunker them... who knows
thanks for the info bro much appreciated I'll let u guys know how many spyders i walk away with :D