PDA

View Full Version : The Angel was on my side..muhahahaha

HIKARU
01-14-2003, 06:33 AM
Last weekend I played a game of paintball at sc village, for those that frequent this paintball park some may know of the speed ball arena named "lego land" its the smallest arena they have located next to the parking lot.

Well, I was in the graveyard on the right side (either way, doesn't matter right?) And I was making preparations to bunker an opponent in the right dorito, well I was just about to make the move and a teammate of his spotted me and suppressed me. This was soon followed by the guy I had planned on bunkering, bukering ME...how ironic is that?

Here is the funny part though.

As I sat there crouched behind a graveyard board, helpless, with my P68 in my hands I saw the grim reaper approach the right door with a silver IR3 in his hands, my imminent elimination at hand. He knew where I was he knew what he was going to do to me, the "pump guy." He got in position raised his IR3 and let her rip............I was shot 35 times...but....they ALL bounced off me....he was basically out of air or had a major malfunction on his marker... some rounds were not even reaching me, keep in mind the distance was only 6-8 feet. Well i raised my brass polished P68 and shot at him, missed 2 times finally hit him on the third shot... he called himself out. Then I called myself out, I figure I should just give it to him for all the effort right?

Looks like the angel was on my side that game.

Creative Mayhem
01-14-2003, 09:54 AM
LOL...Nice!!

C Mayhem

Schnitzel
01-14-2003, 10:41 AM
hikaru, where are you located? im in highland.

Fred
01-14-2003, 11:59 AM
Aw yeah, Old School, Lessons taught daily! :)

gotta love pump (SC even) speedball...

---Fred

HIKARU
01-14-2003, 03:05 PM
i live in Corona about 5 minutes from SCV and Tombstone.

Jonno06
01-14-2003, 05:39 PM
goodthing those balls werent flying at full speed,or 35 shots would hurt..a lot.