PDA

View Full Version : Halo's WTB

tobz
01-14-2003, 08:43 AM
Are the HALO hoppers for sale on Paintballgear.com for $119 the HALO B's? Is there a way that I can tell? What is the other HALO an A? Any information would be great! I'm also looking to purchase an used clear HALO B, so let me know if you have one for sale!
T.J.

Jonesie
01-14-2003, 09:36 AM
You might want to move this thread to the Misc Paintball Classified forums before you get flamed for posting in the wrong section...

Just Trying to Help ~ Jonesie

BlueMagRT
01-14-2003, 09:43 AM
All of the halos at paintballgear.com are halo b's. The main difference between A and B is B is belt driven. I am pretty sure paintballgear is out of stock on all of their halos at the moment.

Kevmaster
01-14-2003, 10:10 AM
i would call first and confirm one way or the other....always call the person you are buying from if you have questions...if the store doesnt list a Phone #, then dont buy there

Gambit1106
01-14-2003, 02:36 PM
Just an FYI on HALO's. I called Oddssey to see about ordering one and they are out for 2 weeks. I called yesterday. So figure if Odyssey is out for two weeks and no stores have them it may take some time.

tobz
01-14-2003, 03:33 PM
For everyone that replied and helped me out! I will probably just back order one, but oh well. See ya!
tobz

BobTheCow
01-14-2003, 03:37 PM
yeah, agree w/ all them.
they ARE b's, i e-mailed them and asked. buy odyssey will be out for a while, cuz the whole BE and relocation things. mite wanna try buying 'em from other ppl, there's a surprising number of people getting rid of them (try pbnation if you can't find anybody here on AO). good luck!!

and sry if i repeated anything anybody else said :rolleyes: .

FalconGuy016
01-14-2003, 03:40 PM
they are starting production in 2 weeks - I asked
PBGear is hoping to get them in 3 weeks - I also asked :)