PDA

View Full Version : Tom never goes into a thread twice!!

FalconGuy016
01-14-2003, 03:27 PM
He never does!!

Dayspring
01-14-2003, 03:29 PM
Not true. :p

I've seen it done. Check out Deep Blue.

BobTheCow
01-14-2003, 03:30 PM
actually, he does jeff.
check my in your face thread that i just brought back. TWICE!! in MY THREAD!! lol me = proud (just made my 69th post, too :D )

FalconGuy016
01-14-2003, 03:39 PM
Well, ive never seen it :) but the reason I worry because valid points are brought up about something he said and something he really needed to respond to, but never did :)

wyn1370
01-14-2003, 03:45 PM
He's done it numerous times. But seeing as how your new, you may not have seen it much.

shartley
01-14-2003, 04:11 PM
Tom who?

darklord
01-14-2003, 04:19 PM
Post whore... seriously, this is a completely pointless thread. Who CARES?!?!:mad: I sure don't. He's posted twice in a whole bunch of threads, look @ the original ULE slug thread where Tom wanted us to pick from the ribbed or the teardrop body....he made the first and last post.

shartley
01-14-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by darklord
Post whore... seriously, this is a completely pointless thread. Who CARES?!?!:mad: I sure don't. He's posted twice in a whole bunch of threads, look @ the original ULE slug thread where Tom wanted us to pick from the ribbed or the teardrop body....he made the first and last post.
……… and who is worse, someone who makes a silly thread, or the person who posts in it complaining that the other person is a PW? ;) Would you like your pancakes cooked in a frying pan or a skillet? ;):D

FalconGuy016
01-14-2003, 04:31 PM
No, I am just saying there are many threads where I have seen Tom's answer replied to, and sometimes even contradictied with facts, and he needs to respond... but he never does and its lost into the vortex of the deep

oh, and I would expect tom to post more than once in his OWN Thread where he is looking for an opinion :rolleyes:

darklord
01-14-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by shartley

……… and who is worse, someone who makes a silly thread, or the person who posts in it complaining that the other person is a PW? ;) Would you like your pancakes cooked in a frying pan or a skillet? ;):D ugh, I realize that there was some irony in me posting to complain about a PW... but how else can I express my thoughts? I'm not about to PM someone over a frivolous post... oh yeah and frying pan. :D

EsPo
01-14-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by shartley

……… and who is worse, someone who makes a silly thread, or the person who posts in it complaining that the other person is a PW? ;) Would you like your pancakes cooked in a frying pan or a skillet? ;):D
tehehe.. good one

most of the time, he starts a thread.. and then the last post is also his.. telling the people that he is closing the thread.

Jonno06
01-14-2003, 04:55 PM
This is only half true...he obviously posts in his own thread...mostly,yes,to close it.

But yes,Falconguy is right,he HARDLY EVER posts 2 times in the same thread..

Tunaman
01-14-2003, 05:32 PM
I too always wait for Tom to reply again in some threads....but it doesnt come often. Your observation is correct Falcon guy. But Tom doesnt have too much time for this place, as I am sure you all know he is a VERY busy Man!:D ;)

Riotz
01-14-2003, 05:47 PM
That just shows you how smart the pepper clan is. hehe ;) :p

AGD
01-14-2003, 06:44 PM
Unless the thread is particularly interesting I do not always check up on old posts. To put it in perspective, we had 14,000 posts in the last 10 days, how many would you like me to read twice?

AGD

Jonno06
01-14-2003, 06:49 PM
true tom...

but uh..don't sig images have to be under 15k?(wink wink Tom)

over 18k:D

Doobie
01-14-2003, 06:55 PM
He's the boss. It has to be bigger! :D

plus it is his server space. ;)

AGD
01-14-2003, 07:32 PM
See this is twice! Proved you wrong :) Good catch about the sig image, didnt know myself. I think I'll take Alpha Male Priority on that one for now....

AGD

Remington
01-14-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by AGD
Unless the thread is particularly interesting I do not always check up on old posts. To put it in perspective, we had 14,000 posts in the last 10 days, how many would you like me to read twice?

AGD

:D Ha ha . . . poor Tom. Tom has brought up a very good statistic that we should all(and most of the time do) take into consideration.

Gitaroo Man
01-14-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by AGD
See this is twice! Proved you wrong :) Good catch about the sig image, didnt know myself. I think I'll take Alpha Male Priority on that one for now....

AGD

HEY! I caught that too in another threadbut Phil and Tunaman had to make fun of me:( .....but you wouldn't catch that with the only looking at a thread once..:D ;)

Vegeta
01-14-2003, 10:29 PM
FalconGuy016 I suggest that you put more information on your subject at hand in your first post (the Thread starter) next time you post a thread. By writing a Topic and one sentence makes you look like a PW. If you would futher back your topic title with your opinions and explanations in the first post then it would look better.

Tom tries to read as many posts as possible on these boards. Going back and reading other threads again for followup would make it that much harder for him.