PDA

View Full Version : Emag Questions

behemoth
01-14-2003, 04:33 PM
Heres my bag...i recently bought an autococker...i HATE IT. its too high matenience and its not exactly what i expected. so i came to the conclusion that i should upgrade to make it better. but the more i think about it, i dont want to dump money into a gun i dont like *smart HUH!!*, so heres the thing. im thinking about an emag. but i want to know any thing and every thing there is to know, from ,upgrades, efficency, EVERYTHING. i dont care if you write me a novel. infact that would be better. i just want all the information possible before i make the mistake of buying a gun that i dont like again.

THANK YOU ALL

if u want aim me or email me at SNAFU593@aol.com

FalconGuy016
01-14-2003, 04:37 PM
I would write a novel now but I have to go to practice (and plus I dont even have one so I shouldnt be talking at all :))

They are good and reliable and fast, reliable, some reliability in there too, oh, and a lot more reliability, and with the level 10 and stuff now, they dont chop. And if you get an xmag, you have the sexiest gun there is

demonguy8
01-14-2003, 05:00 PM
Theres a pretty decent review at pbstar of the emag.. but take it with a grain of salt since they also SELL them (theyre a shootoff of pbgear.com)and heres the link for that (http://www.pbstar.com/high-tech-semi-review/)

and buy a llv10 its a must...

AGD
01-14-2003, 06:48 PM
Well you came to the right place. There is just a little info around here :)

AGD

behemoth
01-14-2003, 07:04 PM
Lol, thanks but i didnt come here for that... i have been here, but i finally decide to come to the smarter side of paintball...THX Tom!

Ityl
01-14-2003, 11:20 PM
very fast, decent efficiency, upgrades seem to be surfacing now (ule, sluggos, etc), on the heavy side, reliable

I think they are great markers.

Emagster
01-15-2003, 12:01 AM
e-mag...lemme see. I'll start from the beginning...well..which is really a good place to start. My suggestions. when,..not if...because you WILL LOVE IT, start out with just a regular e-mag...vert, power feed, warp...whatever you want, but I would suggest not getting lvl 10 to start out with. Get the gun and a GOOD high performance adjustble nitrogen tank and turn the output pressure to aroun 1000(what i have mine at and the reactiveness is CRAZY...i love it). get use to the trigger and play a few weeks with it. If you find that you want lvl 10...then get it. it can be a pain to install and you should be use to your gun before you try and install it. the trigger is what makes the e-mag the e-mag. its simple to adjust...but agan...dont tinker with it until your use to it and know how the gun operates form the factory. after you've had it for awhile, you'll be use to it and know whats going on and everything and you wont have a problem.

toymyster
01-15-2003, 02:27 PM
If you Know anyone who owns one, try theirs!! Otherwise, take my word for it, it's a phenomenal mrker!! It is blindingly fast, bulletproof reliable, and plenty accurate!! In the almost 2 years that I've owned my E-mag, I have not done as much as replace an o-ring!! Very low maintenance, just keep clean and well oiled!! On top of verything,the factory parts are the best parts available for it!! So you don't have to pour money into aftermarket "upgrades"!! As if you couln't tell, I love mine!!

Conqueror
01-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Bah, you must have scared away your gnomes. :D

CQ