PDA

View Full Version : Emag/Flatline set-up Q

ghideon
01-14-2003, 06:38 PM
I'm finally gonna break down and get a flatline for the Emag. Here are a few things I've been thinking about...

1) What is the length approx of hose needed (steel braided) to connect the Emag to the Flatline, using the AGD supplied drop/cradle?

2) What needs to be done to get the AGD quick-disconnect installed on a set up like this? Thinking about getting one of those.

3) Also considering a slide check on the line. Anyone reccommend a bullet proof slide check?

I don't like touching my set up that much, so I'm gonna do everything at once and leave it like it is for awhile.

ghideon
01-14-2003, 06:45 PM
Also in the process of deciding btw 68/4.5k and 88/4.5. My understanding of the dimensions is that 88 is just as wide as 68, but longer?

Nobody077
01-14-2003, 10:03 PM
For the QD just install them as you would on anything,I like mine to be at a 90* angle so I use a 90* "street" elbow, all the fittings on the Flatline are standard 1/8th pipe thread. As for the slide check I wouldent worry about useing one as the Flatline has a on/off, so you just shut the tank off the shoot a few times to de-gas yor gun before removeing a QD. I use a 9inch peice of SS braid with a QD from my flatline to AIR valve, but it all depends how you want to run your line. The gun air port on the flat line is 2inches down and 1.5 inches forward of the front trigger bottomline screw(useing stock AGD drop), so you can measure for your own likeings. Good Luck.

Nobody077
01-14-2003, 10:07 PM
I just checked AGD's online store and the 4500 tanks dont come with the dropforward, the 2inch down/1.5 inch forward for the "to gun" airport is for the drop that comes with the 3000psi tanks