PDA

View Full Version : im bored. post your aimless thoughts

blitzmercenary
01-14-2003, 07:48 PM
im soooo freakin bored. i am sitting here wearing my proteus and typing stupid stuuf. arent capo and keely hot? i would love to meet them. by the way, my freeflow is for sale. www.geocities.com/blitzmercenary is my web page. it has pics of my gun and some other stuff. check it out and sign my guestbook.

PolishSausage
01-14-2003, 08:45 PM
Mr. Fitzgerald came down to work today to read the meter, he found a can of dragon feet and saw that we were overdur for an asparagas feeding

yeahthatsme
01-14-2003, 08:52 PM
this...thread...is...stupid...and i'm proud to take part in it:D

Mango
01-14-2003, 09:44 PM
Big purple bunnies,
Giant oysters haveing sex.
My pants just came off.

My senseless Haiku.

cphilip
01-14-2003, 09:46 PM
beware them evil stinkin green turtles...

EsPo
01-14-2003, 09:47 PM
today i sang baa baa black sheep in the middle of class...then coughed up some flem...

-Jôker-
01-14-2003, 09:52 PM
orange

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-14-2003, 10:05 PM
silly chefs and there silly VDs

"Bfore you insult a man walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you insult him, your a mile away and you have his shoes."

"Throw a rock into a pack of dogs. The one that yelps the loudest is the one that got hit."

boss_automager
01-14-2003, 10:31 PM
i am99percent man, im still trying to figure out what the other percent is

ChucktheMAGician
01-14-2003, 10:38 PM
If pork is "the other white meat" why is ham red?

Smoke
01-14-2003, 11:07 PM
Charlton Heston stole my socks.

pbzmag
01-15-2003, 12:15 AM
Is it me, or is Martin Sargent from TheScreenSavers related to Marshall of the canceled FOX show Undeclared?

pbzmag

joeyjoe367
01-15-2003, 12:23 AM
who the heck thought that they'd stab something through their earlobes in hopes that it wouldn't heal like a normal wound, leaving a hole there?

then who thought of sticking a pretty rock in there?

Koosh
01-15-2003, 02:47 AM
John looked to his left, they werent there... thank god. They had been chasing him for the last three days, giving him hardly 2 hours of sleep in them. But now, it was over. John could sense that. Over the years he had always been right in certain items. You could NEVER bluff John out of a poker hand, and he would always win. But this was different then a simple card game. This was life and death. How are you even going to trust your own mind after two hours of sleep in three days? Could John be certain that they weren't there? Of course he could always put up his head and check, but if they didn't notice him there now there was a good chance that they would when he popped his head up.

This left a tough decision. Be certain of his safety or look up to see his death. It was a risk John couldn't take. He layed down in the ground, and hid. His body became one with the Earth, camoflauged perfectly. Unfortunately for John though, They sensed him. They knew he was there, but didn't know where. They would do anything to find him; go to any lengths to see the job is done. There was nothing for John to do but wait for his death to come.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-15-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by pbzmag
Is it me, or is Martin Sargent from TheScreenSavers related to Marshall of the canceled FOX show Undeclared?

pbzmag

WOW they do look the same i miss that undelcalred showed it kicked arse and martin sargent is hilarious

Gotenks
01-15-2003, 10:14 AM
I found out I am moving to Las Vegas, and I'm very depressed.

I want to shoot myself. But I don't have a gun. I have $1300, anyone want to sell me a pistol?

Creative Mayhem
01-15-2003, 10:23 AM
My beer is flat. But I like planes when it's warm out.

CM

Archangel Damien
01-15-2003, 11:56 AM
i thought therefore i`m in pain

Mango
01-15-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
My beer is flat. But I like planes when it's warm out.

CM

HAHAH!!!! That one just really made me laugh out loud.

Oh BTW:

Nuns with guns are cool
Naked under the habits
They fire at Satan

:confused:

Schnitzel
01-15-2003, 12:36 PM
copper toenails and red tablesalt.

BTAutoMag
01-15-2003, 01:15 PM
mmm pie....

Archangel Kid
01-15-2003, 02:33 PM
One day little Johnny is sitting outside of the church on the curb. Now you have to understand, little Johnny is not a good boy, he's the one the church worries about the most. Well, while he is sitting on the curb there's a row of ants walking next to him.
Well, little Johnny is watching them and starts squishing them. He is squishing them saying," Farking ants, Farking ants..." Well, while he's doing this the priest and a nun comes walking up to him.
The priest says, " Johnny, why are you squishing these ants?"
"Because they are stupid, and pointless." replies Johnny as he continues squishing the ants" Farking ants, Farking ants, Farking ants..."
"Now Johnny," says the priest, " didn't you learn in Sunday school that all gods creation has a purpose in life." The priest now very confident challenges Johnny." Johnny to prove this I want you to try and name three things you think have no purpose in life."
Johnny thinks for a good minute. The priest really thinks he finally might have made progress on Johnny when Johnny answered.
Johnny replied very proudly and boldly because he knew the answer couldn't be wrong this time. " All right father I've thought about it, and there ARE 3 things in life that serve no purpose.............BOOBS ON A NUN BALLS ON A PRIEST AND FARKING ANTS!!!!!!"

bowser************
01-15-2003, 03:22 PM
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

Jack Handy

Creative Mayhem
01-15-2003, 04:09 PM
ma sspoon iss tooo big..... ma sspoon iss tooo big

CM

Jonneh
01-15-2003, 04:40 PM
Oolong, (the rabbit with the pancake on his head) died a week ago, I am still in mourning.

RIP Oolong, 8/01 NEVAR FORGET!

FooTemps
01-15-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Jonneh
Oolong, (the rabbit with the pancake on his head) died a week ago, I am still in mourning.

RIP Oolong, 8/01 NEVAR FORGET!

:( oolong was the best... I even did a japanese assignment on him...

btw... YATTA!PIKA!MUST EAT MORE! MUST FINISH SCIENCE/JAPANESE/VIDEO PRODUCTION PROJECT!

ahrg, i shouldn't of popped that pimple...
blah, i need sleep, i can't believe i was at kinkos at 12:30am finish part of my japanese project...

Sparq
01-15-2003, 09:16 PM
And now for your viewing enjoyment:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/reids/CRASH.jpg

Barjack420
01-16-2003, 01:34 PM
The following statement is false
The preceding statement is true

Jack_Dubious
01-16-2003, 02:02 PM
Love is like riding a snowmobile across the tundra. Suddenly it flips and pins you underneath. At night the wolves come.
-Anonymous

JDub

TecnoRobo
01-16-2003, 02:06 PM
I survived Romplet ( formally known as gauntlet in 00 ) 03!

Yesterday in school we gave 6 romped sacrifices to the great snow god. In kansas we now have 6-8 inches of snow and no school.

The snow god has spoken.

( we actually did this and yes i was the lead sacrifice because im part native american and gave myself to the tribe which is my class )

Jack_Dubious
01-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by TecnoRobo
Yesterday in school we gave 6 romped sacrifices to the great snow god.

uhh...im afraid to ask but what does..."romped"...mean?

JDub

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-16-2003, 02:37 PM
This is what the thought in my brain looks like.......oghoawtghoanvo;a oiqha gkljaroyhoa vaklgyoahwriqoqn 3oinyiognq 3on on y45qh3y5oi ho024y890y 4oi43nyrj io;qhgrho;4h;iavho9a34hwyljuvBuoyajo gownyrh]oq yobnowyr4oan0 wy4y no aowrny0q23hyoighoigoihj MMMMMMMMMM ANGEL!!!!

yup thats what i feel like

boss_automager
01-16-2003, 02:41 PM
uhh...im afraid to ask but what does..."romped"...mean?

lol

i was thinking the same thing....

When youre left wounded on the Afghan Plains,
And the women come to cut up your remains,
Just roll over on your rifle and blow out your brains.

autokokcer
01-16-2003, 02:52 PM
well work sucks, but it pays the bills.

plus i want to play some pb NOW!!!!

blitzmercenary
01-16-2003, 03:05 PM
people love me. i already have 2 pages. wahoo

boss_automager
01-16-2003, 03:13 PM
if they love you and you only have 2 pages think of the love to Jack&Coke for making This or That.thats a nasty world.
(goes in corner)

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-16-2003, 03:24 PM
No jeff i dont think anyone loves u i just think no one has anything better to do:rolleyes:

TecnoRobo
01-16-2003, 03:51 PM
A romp is a

Wedgie/rack/smack/shoe removal/tackling/dogpileing/throw the show at the person/run away

perhaps not in that order but thats usally what happens...

boss_automager
01-17-2003, 08:06 PM
i guy i know was givebn medicine(by the doctor) that would cure his sickness.But on the back label it said-May cause male breast enlargement.
it kinda worked too.now he is a shemale:D :p

pbzmag
01-17-2003, 10:26 PM
If you pick up a shell on the beach and put it up to your ear, will you hear the sound of the city?

pbzmag

boss_automager
01-18-2003, 12:00 AM
ive killed someone before.he laughed when my marshmallow caught on fire.Schbam!

(sing like it was the song ironman)below

I am fatman, running in the jungle from kuu Klutz klan.
They have baseball bats,m16s, and feroicous cats.