PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Sand Box again....

Hemlock86
01-14-2003, 09:11 PM
Im going back to the the middle east again this year. Im actually happy though becasue I'll make decent money and its in the fall(Sept-Nov). The desert in the summer sux, 120 degrees F. everyday :( If Its Kuwait, I get to see the BLing BLing brothers again, LOL!

peace

Hemlock86
01-14-2003, 09:13 PM
hahahah

blembiggity
01-15-2003, 04:39 AM
I am going to PSAB so i will be there too. yippie

Mapanggulo
01-15-2003, 09:45 AM
Just got back from PSAB myself...awesome food, pretty decent facilities, good working hours, and good security. The shear boredom level was off the charts...but I figure that place may be getting pretty interesting in a few. I'll tip back a few brews for everyone still there and on their way.

blembiggity
01-15-2003, 02:38 PM
it will be my third time so it is nothing new, but i will have fun, yeah right. it gives me some time to save i guess

Vex
01-16-2003, 01:18 PM
We're all going to the desert some day.
At least in Kuwait you can go off base.
At PSAB you have a pool and decent facilities.
In Pakistan, you have nothing...except decent crappers.

Oh well, could be worse.

Mapanggulo, what squadron are you in? I was in 18 MXS (Avionics Flt.) for 5 years. I PCSd in Sept. '01 to Little Rock AFB. I don't really miss Oki just yet, but I sure do miss the COLA! Is the paintball field still open?

:D

Mapanggulo
01-16-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by phazeshifter

Mapanggulo, what squadron are you in? I was in 18 MXS (Avionics Flt.) for 5 years. I PCSd in Sept. '01 to Little Rock AFB. I don't really miss Oki just yet, but I sure do miss the COLA! Is the paintball field still open?

:D

18 EMS (Formerly MXS) Armament Flight...I probably played paintball with you...back then I shot a 68 Automag classic, silver & blue fade...with CO2 :(
The fields still open, the rumor now is they are ordering a Sup Air Ball field and will have it up and running on Kadena proper.

Vex
01-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Sup Air on Kadena, huh? That'll be the day...

18 SVS isn't good enough to know their head from their rear. But it'll be cool if they do get it.

I don't recall your Mag. PM me and we can chat some more.

Later for now man.

Time to go home.

Hemlock86
01-16-2003, 06:55 PM
My squadron is sending a few people to an unknown base in Afganapoop. I hope I dont go there, Ali Al Salem was decent but Id rather go to PSAB.

EsPo
01-16-2003, 07:14 PM
my uncle is leaving for a month in india in 2 weeks.. everybody is scared for him:D