PDA

View Full Version : Eggo II

Peach
01-14-2003, 11:56 PM
I'm just curious if the Eggo 2 board is at all similar to that of the revvy. The reason is, the Egg stomps all over the revvy in ROF. I often outshoot my revvy with my RT Minimag even with Intelli-feed starting the hopper before the shot is fired. I'm wondering if you(Tom, or any other AGD guy who makes the how to's) would be interested in either making a how-to for this or just saying, "Nice idea but that can't be done, kid." The point of it would be to justify getting a new, faster hopper can be made SUPER fast with the I-feed and justify keeping the I-feed for the eggy or not... If it can't be done I will likly not buy the eggy! :-(

If this has been asked before, I couldn't find it, so don't get mad at me :-D

[TSS] Dake
01-15-2003, 12:08 AM
you can do it, but it would be better to leve it unwired. IT'll feel 17bps constantly, and as thus I think intellifeed would be limiting your ROF.

Peach
01-15-2003, 01:02 AM
How exactly would it reduce the rate of fire? The balls will be moving before the shot is fired. The intelli-feed would move the balls before the sensor, which should alert the hopper before you shoot. It would only really be good for the first ball, but if the happer gets behind then the balls could get chopped... Well not choped cauz of the lvl 10 but your ROF would get slowed down for that span of time.

Kevmaster
01-15-2003, 11:17 AM
hte Evo II and HALO are not worth IFeeding. you would see no advantage if you did it as they feed faster than youll need