PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question - what level bolt do I have?

Aegis
01-15-2003, 01:20 AM
Bought a used minimag, actually my second mag, but the first one was stolen the day I got it. Oh well.

Anyway - valve is #MM09xxx, no stars engraved. The bolt does not appear to use a foamie. It looks just like the level 7 in my first mag, from the short time I had to look at it.

Seems to operate perfectly well.

Thanks

Havoc_online
01-15-2003, 01:37 AM
it's a 7.

digitard
01-15-2003, 01:40 AM
Pretty much any mag you get thats not "first generation" will have the Level 7 bolt in it (minus the xvalves)

The Level 10 bolt is the new thing coming on the Xvalve ... or you can add it in later.

Sincerely,
Dave K

Chameleon
01-15-2003, 09:16 AM
What do the wee stars on the serial number mean? Mine aint got them.

Dayspring
01-15-2003, 10:00 AM
The stars are part of the warranty program. If you go to www.airgun.com , they have info on the front page about it.

mr_cool2588
01-15-2003, 03:49 PM
AGD used to have a liftime warranty, with the stockmarket at what? a ten year low, somthing like that AGD had to find ways to save money. To do this they cut the lifetime waranties and came up with the stars. If your gun breaks you can send it back to AGD and they will fix it and get it back to you (the one time I had to send my RT in it came back in PERFECT condition, better than it had ever shot). However this is where the stars come in, everytime they fix your gun the get rid of a star, so the number of stars you have is the number of times they will fix you gun.

AcemanPB
01-15-2003, 08:02 PM
Stick your finger in the breech and fire. If your mag chops off your finger and sends it flying out the end of the barrel then you have a level 7 mag :D .

(I'm JK, don't stick your finger in the breech!! ;) )