PDA

View Full Version : where to get the edge kit?

rikkter
01-15-2003, 08:58 AM
i've searched the net. i haven't found not much if any. the one at paintball-discounts.com is the cheapest one i found, but its only for the black back. i dont want that one and i've only found one other one for 150 on a different page.

where can i get a full kit cheap?

StygShore
01-15-2003, 09:19 AM
Try:

WWW.JJPERFORMANCE.COM

Styg

rikkter
01-15-2003, 09:20 AM
k thanks for not understanding what i wanted. i asked for a place that had it cheap like paintball-discounters.com has them....:rolleyes:

RamboPreacher
01-15-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by rikkter
k thanks for not understanding what i wanted. i asked for a place that had it cheap like paintball-discounters.com has them....:rolleyes: "cheep" is subjective. if all that the "cheep" places have is the black back, and you don't want black, then there is no such thing as "cheep".

rikkter
01-15-2003, 09:44 AM
why are you quoting cheap 'chEEp'? are you saying thats how i spelt it or something?
if not the i kn ow what you meant. 114 is "cheap" compared to 150. i figured people would of gone to paintballdiscounters to figure out what i was talking about. i figured maybe the black backs are more "cheap" than the other ones, thus the only place i found for "cheap" is with black backs, or with 3 backs with the size's i dont want.

bunkermaster10
01-15-2003, 09:51 AM
In the pictures at paintball discounter it shows it in black but i read in a few forum posts back that they ordered it from there and the silver back is the actually one that comes in.

rikkter
01-15-2003, 09:54 AM
hm.. i guess i'll call them

but now i'm debating on wether to get the empire kit. and sacrifice the money, but i dont think they come in twist lock

bunkermaster10
01-15-2003, 09:57 AM
why not just get the freak kit?

RamboPreacher
01-15-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by rikkter
why are you quoting cheap 'chEEp'? are you saying thats how i spelt it or something?
[clip]nope. my internet speeling is not neccesarily correct, but it is readable.
I say cheep - others say cheap
I say hay - others say hey
I say kewl - others say cool
just internet-spelling-semantecs, no flaming intended or implied. :D

Scootyd
01-15-2003, 11:28 AM
I ordered one from paintballdiscount and it came with black aluminum backs. That is fine by me since my marker is all black and the aluminum back is lighter than stainless.

Potatoboy
01-15-2003, 11:31 AM
The edge doesn't come with Stainless backs, those are polished Aluminum

rikkter
01-15-2003, 01:24 PM
i dont want a freak because the inserts aren't that long, i dont like the design of it, i've felt the inserts and they scratch and bend easily
rambo, i wasn't intending mien to be a flame either so :D
Scootyd, how do you like it? anything about it you DONT like?
thanks all

rpm07
01-15-2003, 04:07 PM
I got mine from Paintball Discounters in the pic it does show them with black backs. Mine came with chromed allum. backs, I like them chromed better. The barrel shoots great I like it better then the Freak. And the price at $114.00 is even better, the only thing I dont like is that you have to get a hole new system if you get a differnt gun unlike the freak you just have to get a new back.

rikkter
01-15-2003, 04:26 PM
well i guess i am going to get the edge kit, but right now i'm worried on which back im am going to get. someone said they recieved the black, someone said they got the polished alum. i guess i'll call and see whats up. i want it before this weekend so. i'm buying barrel, moms paying next day air shipping...hopefully, but i'll put her in a headlock >:]