PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else on AO play outside the US ?

Mapanggulo
01-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Just wondering how many in the forum play outside the US, been playing for the past three years on the Japanese island of Okinawa...

Creative Mayhem
01-15-2003, 09:45 AM
I am one of many AOers that play in Canada. We are working on a plan to over throw the governing power here on AO, but we must keep our plans and intents a secret.:D

C Mayhem

Quiet
01-15-2003, 10:35 AM
Ssshh. Keep it down CM.;)

There are people from Europe and Australia too

Strider
01-15-2003, 10:41 AM
Oh good going CM. Giving away our plans... :D

Me too, Canada eh!

Archangel Damien
01-15-2003, 11:21 AM
Canada here:D

temps
01-15-2003, 11:40 AM
Everything CM says is a lie! There is no such thing as the SCAO (secret canadian automags orginization)

I'm another crazy canadian, eh.

blembiggity
01-15-2003, 01:11 PM
i played in okinawa once when i was TDY there, it was cool as hell. i am in england now and paintball is so expensive, but i find the money to play

Mapanggulo
01-15-2003, 01:31 PM
Oh no...got the canadian's on a roll. J/K

Few years back I was up near Edmondton (spelling?) at Cold Lake...awesome Beer...just had to smuggle a few cases back to with me

Mapanggulo
01-15-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by blembiggity
i played in okinawa once when i was TDY there, it was cool as hell. i am in england now and paintball is so expensive, but i find the money to play

Kewl...we have a small speedball field now...and the crazy Jarheads up north have a field too. Haven't played that yet though...just got back from the sandbox. How's the fields in England ?

Btw...ever been stationed/tdy in the PI ... had to ask from your text under your name, loved the PI. It didnt love me, got kicked out when the damn Volcano blew...

Mapanggulo
01-15-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Strider
Oh good going CM. Giving away our plans... :D

Me too, Canada eh!

Nice collection of guns...partial to VM's myself...that
was the first gun I bought, still break it out now and again to frighten everyone off...or is it to hear them laugh...don't remember

Strider
01-15-2003, 01:45 PM
Hehe, yeh, I'll never get rid of that beast. It's too fun a marker!

However, after owning my emag, I find that the recoil is too loud for my sofened hearing indoors... :p

TNS2k2
01-15-2003, 01:56 PM
Wow, Cold Lake!! I was living there for a summer with my Sister one year. And i was in Edmonton, Calgary and Banff too. I am in Ontario now, and there are some good places to play here.

Go Canadians, eh?

TNS2k2

blembiggity
01-15-2003, 02:29 PM
i heard yall got a speedball field and i heard it is fun, no i was never stationed in the phil, but i was stationed in osan, the little phil. i have been to angeles city twice and manilla once. i want to retire there when i am done here

Warthog#3
01-15-2003, 04:41 PM
SCAO? Why was I not informed. Lol

Mapanggulo
01-15-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by blembiggity
i heard yall got a speedball field and i heard it is fun, no i was never stationed in the phil, but i was stationed in osan, the little phil. i have been to angeles city twice and manilla once. i want to retire there when i am done here

I'd like to retire in the PI to...but my wife doesn't want to...which is strange since she is a filippina, but that also explains the strangeness of this :D

Mapanggulo
01-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by TNS2k2
Wow, Cold Lake!! I was living there for a summer with my Sister one year. And i was in Edmonton, Calgary and Banff too. I am in Ontario now, and there are some good places to play here.

Go Canadians, eh?

TNS2k2

Cold Lake was nice...though I went there in the beginning of spring...so I wouldnt know about the winter

nospmas311
01-15-2003, 07:48 PM
I've played in Israel. It was my first time and my team got demolished. It was us vs. real, off-duty, active commando's. If they were to play pro, just the way they move, they would dominate. I'm sure any other special forces group would too but these guys (and 1 girl) were insane.

redlaser666
01-15-2003, 08:22 PM
I play every sunday in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.

mrhooie
01-16-2003, 12:08 AM
Let me know if you ever head through Yellowknife, NWT Canada

Here and proud! Our outdoor season is only 4 months long - but we're hoping for an indoor

hooie

blembiggity
01-16-2003, 12:21 AM
yeah i know what ya mean mapanggulo my wife is filipina too and she hates it there. she is there now and wants to come home. i told her i would come there and stay for awhile but she wants out.

Crack_Monkey
01-16-2003, 05:01 AM
I play in Mexico each time I go back home...

Fun stuff!

crazyray
01-16-2003, 01:01 PM
im also the CnC of the SCAO oops did i say that

Mapanggulo
01-16-2003, 02:36 PM
Damn, this thread is getting invaded from the north...just remember to bring beer with you :D

crazyray
01-16-2003, 02:46 PM
we will take over the US then over the world next hehehehe. I don't know if any of you ppl have seen this movie or not. But check out Canadian Bacon its a few years old. Its a really funny movie about how the cold war ended and how the american ppl were out of jobs cause of the economy was low. So the us government needed to start a new war with someone so they decided to start a war with canada.

Now on the reality part. Yes we are invading, the CN tower really does house a secret weapon. We will change the way you love beer to our beer instead. Hockey will be a dominant sport instead of Football or baseball or basketball. You will have both french and english signs up. Oh gosh thats going to be one big sign cause don't you have to have spanish as well? On a plus side you will have the 26 of dec off as well we do get that as a holiday too.

Mapanggulo
01-17-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by crazyray
On a plus side you will have the 26 of dec off as well we do get that as a holiday too.

Hey I'm all for that...that's my Birthday !!! :D

bunkermaster10
01-17-2003, 10:00 AM
Hey,

I play in germany. At an army base it's pretty nice but they have no compressed air which sucks cause i have a mag.

kevdupuis
01-17-2003, 10:39 AM
I was posted to Cold Lake back in the early 80's when it was a four and a half hour drive for a big mac.(Edmonton was the nearest McBloaters).

manike
01-17-2003, 10:48 AM
I play in England a lot... but then I live here ;)

I also play around Europe for the Millennium Series events.

And when I can I come over to the USA and Canada and play there also. I'm very lucky that I get to play all over.

manike