01-15-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by petefol
http://members.fortunecity.com/petefol/hotsfl.txt
this one?

yup

boomerfoxtrot
01-15-2003, 07:50 PM
thought the thread was "Hot Chicks Holding Mags Thread"

..... "HOT" is the part I haven't seen yet.... maybe I'll go look and see what I find... =]

Derman2k
01-15-2003, 08:27 PM
I must agree with Boomer...but at least you guys have pics to show heheh

darklord
01-15-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
thought the thread was "Hot Chicks Holding Mags Thread"

..... "HOT" is the part I haven't seen yet.... maybe I'll go look and see what I find... =] and I suppose if a pic of Devil were in here you'd change your mind ;) :rolleyes: :D
I dug my pic up from some kid in the classifieds selling his RTP pictured, lol

yeahthatsme
01-15-2003, 08:42 PM
how long ya wanna bet till boomer comes in with pics of devil with her mag? i give him a day....

cris8762
01-15-2003, 08:47 PM
i give him 6 hours:D :p

boomerfoxtrot
01-15-2003, 09:00 PM
come on guys... 6 hours is WAY TOOO much time... =]

Brian68mag
01-15-2003, 09:55 PM
UHH
Hot chicks please lol.

WicKeD_WaYz
01-15-2003, 11:22 PM
an hour and 10 minutes...:D

nice job boomer

Jonno06
01-16-2003, 05:29 PM
hahaha...devil is pretty hott...hotter than the other 2 by far.

would any other type of gun count?

like a cocker,or bushy?

Cope
01-16-2003, 06:20 PM
http://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/CheckMeOut/AlexWithBunnyEars.jpg

Oops! Thats not a mag,but the girl is pretty hot.:D :D :D

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-16-2003, 07:01 PM
OMG I STARTED CRYING JUST THEN! PLEASE REMOVE THAT PIC ITS FAR TOO SCARY, right when i get done posting this im closing the window so i never see that agian!!!!!! OMG
**starts crying agian**

Kevmaster
01-16-2003, 08:32 PM
heh...the dude darklord posted is fine man!

I dunno what yall are seeing, but shes the hottest girl in THIS thread....

GreasyPigeon
01-16-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Cope
http://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/CheckMeOut/AlexWithBunnyEars.jpg

Oops! Thats not a mag,but the girl is pretty hot.:D :D :D

you need help! and soon

PolishSausage
01-16-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
hahaha...devil is pretty hott...hotter than the other 2 by far.

would any other type of gun count?

like a cocker,or bushy?

You seriously need to get your eyes checked....

The Maxim chick was MUCH hotter than that...girl

boomerfoxtrot
01-16-2003, 10:51 PM
yeah if you like stick drawings....
and besides... oh ... never mind.. no point even talking against you guys.. you know the ones... the ones who never get dates.. who are stuck home with themself and a bottle of Glide....

hopeless.....

Cha0tic
01-16-2003, 11:54 PM
hmm, i just have to get my g/f to hold a mag now.....shes not a fan of paintball lol.

boomerfoxtrot
01-17-2003, 09:22 AM
the more the better right?!?! =]

I think "real" girls holding mags are 100 times better looking then the "cover girl models" ..... ...

8-)

post them when you get her to do it..

BTAutoMag
01-17-2003, 09:24 AM
i just relised something... we need more girls holding mag pics:)

dam you angel girls

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-17-2003, 09:41 AM
I found these the rest i cant show. I would get banned.http://www.angel-owners.com/pictures/bunnies/explicit/?x=explicit10
http://www.angel-owners.com/pictures/bunnies/explicit/?x=explicit14
http://www.angel-owners.com/pictures/bunnies/vegas/?x=vegas4
http://www.angel-owners.com/pictures/bunnies/vegas/?x=vegas6

Clare
01-17-2003, 09:50 AM
I think "real" girls holding mags are 100 times better looking then the "cover girl models"

are you referring to Amy Schreier (the one holding the sfl) as a "cover girl model" and not "real"? What exactly is your definition of "real"? If you are, she's not a "cover girl model" (she could definitely be one, though) but a "real" girl who actually (gasp!) plays paintball for the femmes. She's not just any paintball player, she definitely knows how to kick some arse. Just had to step in and clear that one up...

added on edit:
oh yeah, to stay with the flow of the thread, I'm not posting a pic of a hot chick but the most adorable little girl holding a mag :D
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=501552

RamboPreacher
01-17-2003, 10:06 AM
personal opinion following:
I don't think it is necessary nor is the "sex-sells" necessary. Maybe there is a demographic that shows the younger guys wanna see that kind of thing, but that doesnt' necessarily correlate to their purchasing power. I suppose it all depends on whose marketing report you read.

but back to the pics: I will try to get an RPK one soon, but that devil pic is pretty good. This is what it says to me - Nahnah, booboo, hahaha - I have the emag and you don't! "ya can't touch this!" :D

very cute picture Capoiera - that is amazing!

shartley
01-17-2003, 10:13 AM
Yeah, and I will add to that, that pretty women really need to take off their clothes and put on swimsuits to model with a paintball marker too. (not) Real player or not, as soon as they take off clothes to model a marker in something nowhere close to paintball clothing (to show their breasts, rears, curves, etc.) they deserve any “cover girl model” comments that get made.

Can you see it? Some pro woman’s soccer player standing on a beach in a thong holding a pair of soccer cleats, or a soccer ball between her breasts? Or how about a pro woman’s basketball player modeling in a thong pretending to have sex with a basketball, or licking it seductively?

Simply put, as soon as a woman goes from player to removing her clothes to sell either a poster of HER of a product, it crosses the line for me. As soon as the focus is on the woman’s breasts, rear, or curves (as well as showing as much skin as possible), they lose a certain amount of respect from me. And I will not accept any excuse that they are a “real” player, or have “real” skills, or can kick some “real” arse on the field.

Sorry, once you take off your clothes and put on a bikini, thong, or remove your top, etc. you are no longer selling the equipment, the player’s skill, etc. you are selling flesh only. And it is hard to take a “respectable” stance after that…. “real” player or not. ;)

I am not saying they are “evil”, but you really can’t sit there and not see that there IS a line that can be crossed, and IS being crossed by “real” players. And when folks say they would rather see “real” paintball players holding markers, I think they are talking about average players in REAL situations, not posed half nude, 5 hours of makeup, photo shoots. And I personally agree with them. :)

Do I think there is NO place for skin posters? Nah, not at all. We have seen it with cars, tools, etc. But you can’t blame the public for taking the person posing half nude less serious than someone posing in a more realistic situation…. no matter if the person posing is a REAL mechanic, or a REAL race car driver, or REAL whatever. There are consequences for posing like this, like it or not. And I think that if folks don’t want to face these consequences, they should seriously think twice about doing it. It is, after all, their choice. And they can’t blame the public’s perceptions…. which are pretty predictable.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-17-2003, 10:21 AM
So are u saying i shouldnt have posted those I was just trying start up the thread agian. I will delete them if they are not spose to be posted.

Clare
01-17-2003, 10:22 AM
I see you went off arguing a point that I never made. You're going on about losing respect for a player once they removed their clothes for the promotion of this and that but when did I mention anything about warranting your respect or your admiration? I was clarifying that she's a real player whether she's standing there half naked or not. :rolleyes:

added on edit:
another point I forgot to make...
sure I can agree with wanting to see girls actually on the paintball field and such but that's not what I was arguing against.

shartley
01-17-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
I see you went off arguing a point that I never made. You're going on about losing respect for a player once they removed their clothes for the promotion of this and that but when did I mention anything about warranting your respect or your admiration? I was clarifying that she's a real player whether she's standing there half naked or not. :rolleyes:
I was simply stating my opinion on “real player” or not. It was an OPINION post, and yes it was inspired by your post, but not “arguing” with it. I used your post as a gateway for my opinions, but my opinions stand no matter what you think or posted.

I am sorry if you felt that I was trying to shoot down your post in particular.. that was not my intent. BUT.. if you read what you actually wrote, you will see that you did make it seem like she deserves some sort of higher status than “just” a “cover girl”. And some of my comments were indeed aimed directly at that… but not all.

Again, I am sorry if you felt I was trying to say you said something you didn’t…. But I didn’t. It seems you are reading more into my post than what you think I read into yours. ;)

boomerfoxtrot
01-17-2003, 10:40 AM
yes Capo I was saying that the chick in the first picture is just that... a chick..and not a hot girl and I'm sorry if I hurt your teammates feelings, but you don't want my "True" feelings towards your team.... I don't know you, and I'm sure your a great girl but sometimes I feel like we might haven't gotten off on the wrong track, if you remember I have tried to stop the whole Devil vs Capo thing, and all... and to tell you the truth, I don't want Devil to model as a cover girl, cause it would make her LOOK FAKE!

and she is hot without the fake beautie... a cam and lights, and enough make up will make just about anyone look sexy... to someone... with that said...

the thread is HOT CHICKS HOLDING MAGS.... not ANGELS!-)

oh well.... time for some lunch..

*added* I'm not going to post again without a pix cause that's what this thread is, it's for pix... and thanks for everyone who likes the Devil pix, and said so.. =] :D

RamboPreacher
01-17-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by SpongeBobSquarePants
So are u saying i shouldnt have posted those I was just trying start up the thread agian. I will delete them if they are not spose to be posted. no spongey - I would leave that to a moderator. If they are determined to be acceptable, then no big deal. some folks wanna see em. everyone has opinions. :D I don't think you should pull them (though I personally don't like them - that is my personl opinion.)

Clare
01-17-2003, 10:52 AM
BUT.. if you read what you actually wrote, you will see that you did make it seem like she deserves some sort of higher status than “just” a “cover girl”.

well, that's not what I meant..just clarifying that she's a paintball player and not just a "girl" holding a gun :)
I definitely did read too much into your post then, now that it's been cleared up..;) TRUCE!

I'm sorry if I hurt your teammates feelings, but you don't want my "True" feelings towards your team

you didn't hurt anyone's feelings and I wasn't speaking on her behalf either..you're free to express your opinion all you want, was just clarifying your comment. You've expressed your "true" feelings towards my team before and a lot of it was contradictory to earlier things you have posted. But, I dont want to express my "true" feelings toward that topic.

I'm sure your a great girl but sometimes I feel like we might haven't gotten off on the wrong track
I dont believe we started on any track..the only post that I recall that perhaps you are basing our "getting off on the wrong track" is one you posted about my team. As I already stated before, there was a lot of contradictory comments on your behalf and I had to say something. All in all, I dont have a problem with you or any other AO member, for that matter. :)

if you remember I have tried to stop the whole Devil vs Capo thing
I wasn't aware that there was a competition going on within the masses since I don't bother to worry myself with trivial things such as that.:) I'm sure Devil is a great person and I have nothing against her either..

well that's the end of THAT chapter....Sorry guys to get off topic..:)

dre1919
01-17-2003, 11:01 AM
I thought the girl Darklord posted in this thread was the hottest looking personally...but I like brunettes. The blonde with the Angels...well, she's not that hot but she has a nice body. I really don't think I was paying much attention to the Angels...

shartley
01-17-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
well, that's not what I meant..just clarifying that she's a paintball player and not just a "girl" holding a gun :)
I definitely did read too much into your post then, now that it's been cleared up..;) TRUCE!
:) Done deal. ;)

wyn1370
01-17-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by dre1919
I thought the girl Darklord posted in this thread was the hottest looking personally...
gonna have to agree

Jack_Dubious
01-17-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by shartley

Can you see it? Some pro woman’s soccer player standing on a beach in a thong holding a pair of soccer cleats, or a soccer ball between her breasts? Or how about a pro woman’s basketball player modeling in a thong pretending to have sex with a basketball, or licking it seductively?

Shartley should be working for an ad agency...he comes up with the best ideas. :D

JDub

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-17-2003, 11:32 AM
Ill agree with above I like the girl darklord posted the best mine where just found on the angel owners website.

MantisMag
01-17-2003, 12:39 PM
clare that is sooooooo cute. :)

i like this kid. :cool:

shartley
01-17-2003, 12:47 PM
HeeHee forgot to post a picture!

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=304581

:D

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-17-2003, 02:00 PM
Nice pic shartley gotta love the future genrations

blitzmercenary
01-17-2003, 02:29 PM
mopjohnroundshorts(yes wes i am making fun of you)are you looking at dirty angel pics? bad boy. as for you capo, go get em.

RamboPreacher
01-17-2003, 02:47 PM
This is not RPK, but it is a "hot chick holding a mag":

JEDI
01-17-2003, 04:02 PM
Hey Clare, I guess you just had to see the "Hot chicks holding Mags" thread? :D Were you checking to make sure you got fair coverage? I feel sorry for the poor scmuck on the other end of this paint laying

dre1919
01-17-2003, 04:22 PM
^^
That's a great pic of Capo laying hate down on somebody.

:)

BTAutoMag
01-17-2003, 08:12 PM
i knew the true WIERDNESS of AO would show true on this thread

GreasyPigeon
01-17-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
i knew the true WIERDNESS of AO would show true on this thread

yes AO is kinda like the family you never tell you girlfriend about:D or any one at all!

BTAutoMag
01-17-2003, 08:57 PM
yup how often would you see a penqin holding a mag on any other forum, or an evil dude with bunny ears for that matter

MantisMag
01-18-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
yup how often would you see a penqin holding a mag on any other forum, or an evil dude with bunny ears for that matter

more often than you would think.... BWAHAHAHA!

Smoke
01-19-2003, 12:55 AM
Ah, Capo, I can never get enough of you.....

warpfeedmod
01-19-2003, 09:47 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=490799

Hey dark who is that shes actually kinda cute.

GreasyPigeon
01-19-2003, 10:00 AM
WOW now on AO play the dating game!:D your right warped she is cute. dark is she you girlfriend if so dont hurt me.

Bigzamboni
01-19-2003, 01:33 PM
I like that pink x-mag.. real men use pink markers.. ;) :D

Python14
01-19-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by warpfeedmod
[
Hey dark who is that shes actually kinda cute.

I was about to ask the same question.

Xerces
01-19-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher
This is not RPK, but it is a "hot chick holding a mag":http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=603762

you're the man.

Python14
01-19-2003, 09:52 PM
Where is that pic of Tom with the Penguin(formely and IR3)

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-19-2003, 09:56 PM
warpfeedmod-never found out who the angel chick was

darklord who is this http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=490799 shes hot!

TransMan
01-19-2003, 10:38 PM
Yo I would give a bone to the maxim chick or the one dark lord posted either one soo... im out

JEDI
01-20-2003, 08:55 AM
Oh man! What did you say!?

Kevmaster
01-20-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by darklord
I dug my pic up from some kid in the classifieds selling his RTP pictured, lol

thats all you need to know...

and, yes, i pointed out on page one that shes hot

WicKeD_WaYz
01-20-2003, 12:48 PM
i think the girl standing half naked with a gun covering her does fit this thread. The thread is hot chicks holding mags and thats exactly what the pic is. You guys can argue about the real beauty of girls and what is appropriate, but the truth is that in the times we live in today that type of picture will be more appealing to 60% of paintballers. Like it or not a picture like that would get more attention than any of the other pictures that have been posted so far.

RamboPreacher
01-20-2003, 12:58 PM
Where did you get your demographics information. you quoted "60%", but quoted no resource for it. Did you make it up?

I realize this is off-topic, but there is a difference between people that want to "look at pictures", and people that make purchasing choices based on an advertisement.

ShooterJM
01-20-2003, 01:22 PM
Well, on a more primal, visceral note: mmmmmmm......angels..... :D

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-20-2003, 01:35 PM
;)

warpfeedmod
01-20-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster

thats all you need to know...

and, yes, i pointed out on page one that shes hot

This still doesn't help me out to figure out who she is? If shes someone popular or what? Reason I ask is she looks REALLY familiar, like to the point that I dated a girl in high school who looked JUST like her and I've always wondered what happend to her 'cuz she just up and moved one day. Broke my heart and didn't bother to say goodbye. Her name was Samantha. When I saw this picture a chill went down my spine. It's probably just a coincidence but I never know 'till I find out right?

darklord
01-20-2003, 04:29 PM
Um, I don't know who she is, she's AO's xprod77's girl.

WicKeD_WaYz
01-20-2003, 07:58 PM
Where did you get your demographics information. you quoted "60%", but quoted no resource for it. Did you make it up?

yes i made up the 60%. ;) but the poit i was trying to make is that i think the majority of paintball players would be attracted to a picture like that over another picture. Sure it might not be the best advertising technique and wouldnt appeal to everyone but those kind of pictures will always be out there simply because of the world we live in.

Jack_Dubious
01-20-2003, 08:02 PM
This is the most non-picture picture thread i have ever seen.

JDub

GreasyPigeon
01-20-2003, 08:33 PM
we have the hot chick thread, the owned pic thread, and show off you cat, dog, fish thread, and they all have more pic then this....kinda scary isn't it

BTAutoMag
01-20-2003, 08:36 PM
yup. more chicks and maybe some chickens too

Brak
01-20-2003, 08:49 PM
you guys are way too up tight, stop arguing about demographic crap and writing essays about who the hell knows what and let me see some chicks. WOOHOO!

CAUTION: this picture is not for children, nor is it for adults, but please, look around you and make sure there is nothing important you can vomit on.

warpfeedmod
01-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Brak
you guys are way too up tight, stop arguing about demographic crap and writing essays about who the hell knows what and let me see some chicks. WOOHOO!

CAUTION: this picture is not for children, nor is it for adults, but please, look around you and make sure there is nothing important you can vomit on.

I don't see a paintgun in there anywhere!

Kevmaster
01-20-2003, 08:57 PM
theres a reason theres nothing in this thread...

**edit** MOST **/edit** Hot chicks dont hold mags :rolleyes:

confedman75
01-20-2003, 09:30 PM
hot chicks hold cockers.

Also I hate thay WDP Whore.

Riotz
01-22-2003, 01:02 AM
don't want Devil to model as a cover girl, cause it would make her LOOK FAKE!

and she is hot without the fake beautie... a cam and lights, and enough make up will make just about anyone look sexy... to someone... with that said...

the thread is HOT CHICKS HOLDING MAGS.... not ANGELS!-)

oh well.... time for some lunch..

*added* I'm not going to post again without a pix cause that's what this thread is, it's for pix... and thanks for everyone who likes the Devil pix, and said so.. =] :D

You don't want her to model as a cover girl? Then why do you keep pimping her on the forums? It's getting VERY annoying. We get the damn point already. You love her and think she is beautiful. Stop pimping her already. It seems you have an ulterior motive for posting the picuters... Looking for sponsorship are you? GIVE ME A BREAK!

You must earn the respect of the fellow AO'ers before you can be placed on the level you are looking for.

JEDI
01-22-2003, 09:33 AM
Look, chick holding Mag.

JEDI
01-22-2003, 09:36 AM
Two hotties

JEDI
01-22-2003, 09:40 AM
Oops, sorry thats not a mag. I should remove that.

JEDI
01-22-2003, 10:32 AM
3 chicks one mag

JEDI
01-22-2003, 10:37 AM
Here ya go, more chicks holding hoses....oh damn! you said mags....my bad.

Riotz
01-22-2003, 11:10 AM
haha, oooo Jon's gonna get youuuuu. :D

Wc Keep
01-22-2003, 12:01 PM
jedi where do you get these pics they are great!!!! oh and in that whole series of pics there was only one chick holding a mag. that one is an angel.

Riotz
01-22-2003, 12:05 PM
Der I think he knows that. hehe. Plus, there are two chicks holding mags.

darklord
01-22-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by confedman75
Also I hate thay WDP Whore. Yeah I'm gonna have to agree there...

JEDI
01-22-2003, 12:18 PM
I was just fooling around. This PICTURE thread was going no where. Thanks for joining in the fun guys. :D

JEDI
01-22-2003, 12:20 PM
One more time for the fans!

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=611024

BTAutoMag
01-22-2003, 01:21 PM
lol CAPO. now thats what im talking about

Gunga
01-22-2003, 02:12 PM
How 'bout this mamacita? Clare's gonna kill me for that :D Oh...Amy's a hottie too. :) Decisions, desicions...if only!

JEDI
01-22-2003, 03:20 PM
Who wants some?

Kevmaster
01-22-2003, 04:54 PM
way to blatently call Jon a girl man :rolleyes:

boomerfoxtrot
01-22-2003, 05:00 PM
sence some of you like the Maxim chicks...
here...
but she isn't good enought to hold a mag... hahaha....

btw: This is Kelly Watson

boomerfoxtrot
01-22-2003, 05:04 PM
we can get more pix here..

Kevmaster
01-22-2003, 07:51 PM
that first pic of Keely looks like brittney spears gone TOTALLY wrong!

rhetor22
01-22-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
Here ya go, more chicks holding hoses....oh damn! you said mags....my bad.

what do you have against hoes? :mad:

correction: HOSE.

Gunga
01-22-2003, 09:09 PM
Looks like we've got some new Clare material!

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=611908

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-22-2003, 09:15 PM
She looks awsome with her hair like that all i can say is WOW.

Wc Keep
01-22-2003, 09:21 PM
wow capo, where have you been all my life!!!

darklord
01-22-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Gunga

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=611908 no mask? for shame :mad: ;) :p Hope she's not shooting Havoc offscreen :eek: :D

JEDI
01-22-2003, 09:49 PM

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=611908

Thats not fair. Where can I get one. ;)

Gitaroo Man
01-23-2003, 02:32 AM
yeah, that last pic of her makes her look especially good

JEDI
01-23-2003, 09:42 AM
Mmmmmmm Lisa Harvey

JEDI
01-23-2003, 09:43 AM
Mmmmmm more Lisa Harvey

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-23-2003, 09:44 AM
Yea lisa harvey is hot but i like the one of her on the kapp website better.:D

EDIT. SECOND ONE VERY NICE!

RamboPreacher
01-23-2003, 09:52 AM
Mmmmmmm Lisa Harvey Where's the Mag?

JEDI
01-23-2003, 10:29 AM
Where's the Mag?

Use your imagination. ;)

JEDI
01-23-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by SpongeBobSquarePants
Yea lisa harvey is hot but i like the one of her on the kapp website better.:D

EDIT. SECOND ONE VERY NICE!

This one? Nice Mags.

JEDI
01-23-2003, 11:13 AM
Here ya go. Girl + Mag.

boomerfoxtrot
01-23-2003, 12:02 PM
Jedi..

that is BY FAR the BEST pix on this THREAD!

not only a "good lookn' girl" , not only is she "holding a mag" not only is she "playing in one pix" but on top of all that...

SHE IS BUNKER JUMPING! hahahhaa.....

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-23-2003, 12:14 PM

This one? Nice Mags.

yup thats it lol and the one with the mag is awsome two

JEDI
01-23-2003, 12:17 PM
Jedi..

that is BY FAR the BEST pix on this THREAD!

not only a "good lookn' girl" , not only is she "holding a mag" not only is she "playing in one pix" but on top of all that...

SHE IS BUNKER JUMPING! hahahhaa.....

Yeah, thats my mom. She taught me every thing I know.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-23-2003, 12:18 PM
If thats really your mom then i think jedis mom is hott

boomerfoxtrot
01-23-2003, 12:37 PM
MILF in that case... LMAO

JEDI
01-23-2003, 12:45 PM
MILF in that case... LMAO
Them's fightin words.

boomerfoxtrot
01-23-2003, 12:53 PM

BTAutoMag
01-23-2003, 01:47 PM
MILF OMG

jedi, may the force be with you but may your mom be with me

JEDI
01-23-2003, 02:47 PM
Ok...Jedi's Mom's Fan club. Whos in? :rolleyes:

Gunga
01-23-2003, 02:49 PM
Well to save Jedi from further torture, here's another pic of Clare! :P

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?postid=611906

ShooterJM
01-23-2003, 02:52 PM

Yeah, thats my mom.

You've got to be kidding me.

EDIT: Nice try Gunga, but I can't seem to resolve this in my mind just yet. ;) Pic seems vaugely familer....

boomerfoxtrot
01-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Jedi.. is that REALLY your mom....

JEDI
01-23-2003, 02:58 PM
Well to save Jedi from further torture, here's another pic of Clare! :P

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?postid=611906

:eek: Damn!....Damn! I..eh..Damn!

ShooterJM
01-23-2003, 02:58 PM
If it is....man.

Talk about serious oedipal complex issues....

Wc Keep
01-23-2003, 03:04 PM
jedi ill trade you capo for your mom. think about it.

(is that seriously your mom? or is that really your sister?)

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-23-2003, 03:13 PM
Can i have them both :D

Kevmaster
01-23-2003, 03:20 PM
MMMIIIILLLLFFF

WicKeD_WaYz
01-23-2003, 04:32 PM
Ok...Jedi's Mom's Fan club. Whos in? :rolleyes:

haha ide take some of that

but seriously clear this up....is that REALLY your mom?

boomerfoxtrot
01-23-2003, 06:01 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=613479#post613479

JEDI'S MOM's FAN CLUB!

JOIN FOR FREE!

:D :p

Python14
01-23-2003, 06:17 PM
Look, chick holding Mag.

The girl on the right makes me wish I was a fish or something. I'm gonna have nightmares about her. Thanks Jedi

Mango
01-23-2003, 06:54 PM
I have tried to stop the whole Devil vs Capo thing, and all... and to tell you the truth,

What Devil vs Capo thing?? YOU invented it if there ever was one. It's like we are back in elementary school, your debate is so childish.
Care to explain?

come on guys... 6 hours is WAY TOOO much time... =]
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=601175

Originally posted by Brian68mag
UHH
Hot chicks please lol.

That pretty much sums it up.

boomerfoxtrot
01-23-2003, 07:02 PM
Mango..
your out of date.. :D

that's over and done with.... come on, we are in the 10th grade and your still back in 1st... catch up ..

Mango
01-23-2003, 07:05 PM
Mango..
your out of date.. :D

that's over and done with.... come on, we are in the 10th grade and your still back in 1st... catch up ..

Huh? I read this entire thread and you never answered the question. You always avoid it like you are doing now. :rolleyes:

boomerfoxtrot
01-23-2003, 07:12 PM
look,
answer...

THERE IS NO DEVIL, CAPO thing....

Capo and I have not seen things the same before in different threads, but that's about it... There is no anti-Capo here..... and it keeps getting brought up by people like you, who don't know that there isn't a capo-Devil thing, or a Capo-Boomer thing...

THERE IS NOTHING THERE!
Not everyone sees eye to eye.... and there was some of that in this thread, I called one of her team mates a "cover-girl chick"... I didn't know she was a team mate, but still .... she looked like one in the pix... alot of make up makes females look like that, and I ... FOR ONE, don't like the "fake" look... but that's me... some people like make up.....

Answer your question?

Smoke
01-23-2003, 07:12 PM
Hey now, don't hate! Any chick with a mag rocks! Besides,
boomer's pic isn't all that bad...

boomerfoxtrot
01-23-2003, 07:24 PM
hahaha...

MantisMag
01-23-2003, 08:11 PM
look,
answer...

THERE IS NO DEVIL, CAPO thing....

Capo and I have not seen things the same before in different threads, but that's about it... There is no anti-Capo here..... and it keeps getting brought up by people like you, who don't know that there isn't a capo-Devil thing, or a Capo-Boomer thing...

THERE IS NOTHING THERE!
Not everyone sees eye to eye.... and there was some of that in this thread, I called one of her team mates a "cover-girl chick"... I didn't know she was a team mate, but still .... she looked like one in the pix... alot of make up makes females look like that, and I ... FOR ONE, don't like the "fake" look... but that's me... some people like make up.....

Answer your question?

now i'm confused. you're the one that brought it up. now you're saying it doesn't exist? all clare did was correct what she conceived as a misconception about her teammate. you got all defensive. you said you tried to stop the whole capo vs devil thing. nobody knows what thing you're talking about. there is no thing. capo-boomer thing? once again YOU brought it up. you made it seem as if clare was against you. also not true. just what is your problem? don't be such a drama queen. stop imagining issues that aren't there.

boomerfoxtrot
01-23-2003, 08:12 PM
:rolleyes:

yawn...

MantisMag
01-23-2003, 08:17 PM
:rolleyes:

yawn...

yeah that was a real mature response. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: to you too buddy.

Mango
01-23-2003, 08:22 PM
Mantis it's useless, he'll just run away and avoid the subject as he always does.

boomerfoxtrot
01-23-2003, 08:26 PM
oh I'm running....

darklord
01-23-2003, 09:38 PM
Wow Jedi, how old are you bro?!?! Your mom is hot :D

PolishSausage
01-23-2003, 09:42 PM
I've never seen a larger display of leghumping....ever

Capo, I suggest you never reveal where you live, to any of these guys, you never know which ones will show up on your doorstep...:p

Wc Keep
01-23-2003, 10:00 PM
im posting this right now from in front of capos house.....

Riotz
01-24-2003, 01:17 AM
Boomer, why don't you take your big ears and fly your attitude to another forum.

Everyone is getting sick of it REAL fast.

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-24-2003, 01:55 AM
Can't we all just get along. There's plenty of angel/cocker owners out there to hate.

I really hope that you guys aren't serious about asking if that's his mom. She's gotta be like in her early 20's, if that. But she definitely looks good with that mag.

wyn1370
01-24-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Riotz
Boomer, why don't you take your big ears and fly your attitude to another forum.

Everyone is getting sick of it REAL fast.
getting sick? thought we already did that.
and he still never answered mango's question

Originally posted by TheBigRaguPB4L
Can't we all just get along. There's plenty of angel/cocker owners out there to hate.
you forgot timmy owners

rifleman
01-24-2003, 08:26 AM
Here ya go. Girl + Mag.

No way thats your mom--that picts been up on the net for about a year now.

Plus, she looks like shes 20, 25ish

boomerfoxtrot
01-24-2003, 08:53 AM

that's Cute guys...

yeah, I own a Timmy.... and a RT... and I'm in line for an XMAG... so what's your point?

Devil
01-24-2003, 10:07 AM
Lets see, hot chicks thread...looks like we've got hot chicks...heck...I think this is a good hot chicks thread...

*(I'm sorry guys, but if you're gonna follow this subject around to every different thread, then you really need to get a life...)

BUT, very nice HOT CHICK thread! I like all the hot chicks!

RamboPreacher
01-24-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Devil
Lets see, hot chicks thread...looks like we've got hot chicks...heck...I think this is a good hot chicks thread...

*(I'm sorry guys, but if you're gonna follow this subject around to every different thread, then you really need to get a life...)

BUT, very nice HOT CHICK thread! I like all the hot chicks! do I detect a hint of sarcasm? :D
I did post a picture of a hot chick with a mag. The baby penguine (called a chick) has my BlackTunaMag and is near a large forest fire, so I assume she is pretty hot too!
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=603762 (I never claimed to be a comedian, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express!)

BTW, and FYI, I am glad that you and the mooser have a good relationship, I am very happy for you both and personally, I don't have a problem with you guys posting pics and such (though maybe sometimes it should be kept more in this forum). You are a very good looking (not that, that is everything) young girl and the fact that you play paintball is a bonus - Boomer is a lucky-dog.

I will probably get flambayed for saying this, but I guess it is my opinion that the folks that complain the most are the ones that are the most insecure with their relationships (if they have any). - but hey - that's just my opinion and I am sure that many will disagree.

Wc Keep
01-24-2003, 10:31 AM
no your right rambo but ive seen enough devil for a while. no offense devil. your not my kind of girl anyway too tall.

Devil
01-24-2003, 10:35 AM
Man, I like Rambo Preachers HOT CHICK!
(not sarcasm)

RP, I hope you don't get Flamboyed for what you said...you are a respected member of AO, as we all should be, and we should all be friends here.

*You have my respect, Thank You.

Devil
01-24-2003, 10:40 AM
My addition to the hot chicks thread!

(Not holding mags...but they could be...close your eyes, and imagine it, all of these hot chicks, holding mags, and pointing them at you!)

;)

Wc Keep
01-24-2003, 10:43 AM
is that christina applegate?? if so she looks much better than her mwc days.

Devil
01-24-2003, 10:53 AM
WC Keep: Cameron Diaz, Selma Blair and Christina Applegate in Columbia's The Sweetest Thing - 2002

My next addition!

(I think Cameron Diaz is the prettiest female!)

TransMan
01-24-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by rhetor22

what do you have against hoes? :mad:

correction: HOSE.
Hey Hoses need love too.

Correction Hoes

Wc Keep
01-24-2003, 10:56 AM
im more of a julia stiles fan....but to each his/her own.

Devil
01-24-2003, 11:00 AM
I like Julia Styles too...

I like the fun luvin chicks...:)

Wc Keep
01-24-2003, 11:04 AM
in high school i talked to a chick who looked extremely like julia stiles, but things happened and she ended up going out with some as.....jerkoff.

Devil
01-24-2003, 11:09 AM
stupid chick...but see the key is to be that cute and have a good personality...

I hate jerkoffs!!

;)

Wc Keep
01-24-2003, 11:11 AM
see im cute and adorable and have a personality tons of people love........well most people i should say.

boomerfoxtrot
01-24-2003, 11:37 AM
hehehe..

had to get "HOT CHICKS" back to to state...

I figure once we get the hot chicks, then we can get MAGS worked in..

SkElL~ObIsSiS
01-24-2003, 12:00 PM
got this one from pbnation before thay closed the fine babes thread, her boobies are so nice and perky!

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-24-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by SkElL~ObIsSiS
her boobies are so nice and perky!

LMAO true very true

GreasyPigeon
01-24-2003, 12:08 PM
, her boobies are so nice and perky!

you have spoken like a true man....and i wounder why god gave enough blood to run only one of two brains?

Gunga
01-24-2003, 12:46 PM
Femmes Fatale lookin for some trouble in the battle wagon! Courtesy of FaceFull magazine.

MantisMag
01-24-2003, 12:56 PM
rp- thus far i've got nothing against devil. i've got nothing against boomer posting pictures of her. (although i'd like to see different pics instead of the same ones over and over) it's the attitude from boomer that i don't like. and the egocentrism that makes every remark a personal attack.

originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
yeah, I own a Timmy.... and a RT... and I'm in line for an XMAG... so what's your point?

mine is bigger than yours. :p what's your point?

originally posted by devil
followed what around to what threads? boomer says it doesn't exist. there are no other threads cause there is no "thing" between you and capo. or him and capo. i personally have only brought it up in this thread. if that remark wasn't directed at me, i'm sorry and we can just drop it. i won't comment on whether or not everyone else needs to get a life. ;)

wyn1370
01-24-2003, 01:07 PM
Seeing as how the timmy comment had nothing to do with him. It was me making fun of myself. Of course most people that know me would have figured that out.

MantisMag
01-24-2003, 01:12 PM
that's what i figured wyn. that's the kind of thing i'm talking about in my other posts. *sigh* :(

GeoffreyInNJ
01-24-2003, 02:41 PM
Here's a few pics to get back on topic. Too bad it's not a Mag, but it's still a well made gun from a respectable company. :-)

GeoffreyInNJ
01-24-2003, 02:42 PM
another one

GeoffreyInNJ
01-24-2003, 02:43 PM
and another one

courtsey of http://www.njpaintball.com

Zumina
01-24-2003, 03:08 PM
jedi's mom fan club? WTF?

Kevmaster
01-24-2003, 03:55 PM
got this one from pbnation before thay closed the fine babes thread, her boobies are so nice and perky!

dude...her boobies are all saggy and ugly!!!

Kevmaster
01-24-2003, 03:56 PM
ah....i love AO...so much drama in the LBC...its kinda hard being Kev-m-as-t-er

GreasyPigeon
01-24-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster

dude...her boobies are all saggy and ugly!!!

she isn't wearing a bra thats why her boobies are kinda saggy but still nice.

PzYcO
01-24-2003, 05:26 PM
im a fan of teh bon bon ^_^
http://www.jtusa.com/popup/images/large_bonplay.jpg http://www.jtusa.com/popup/images/large_bonpadded2.jpg http://www.jtusa.com/popup/images/large_beautybeast.jpg http://www.jtusa.com/popup/images/large_bonww.jpg

straightshot
01-24-2003, 06:37 PM
Who else?

http://www.deadcell.cc/worldcup02/Pict0122.jpg

BareBack
01-24-2003, 09:02 PM
This sucks, we haven't got anything like that here, no big events, and hardly any hot chicks.... Something has to be done about this.....

lopxtc
01-24-2003, 09:10 PM
What JT really means with their posters ... LOL

Aaron

PzYcO
01-24-2003, 09:11 PM
my thought exactly

Devil
01-24-2003, 10:00 PM
Is that chick in the camo playing in a skirt? I definately wouldn't want to pull that off...too risque!

*and I wasn't directing any comments to any-one-person... only to those that it applied...and I'm not going to go back and check if it was you, because I don't really care...I'm just getting tired of people telling me how ugly or fat or too tall or not cool enough, or too poor...it's just sickening to think you're around friends and you're actually in a den of wolves.

If you think I'm ugly, or too tall, or fat, or not cool, or poor, at least pm me and tell me...you don't have to make it so obvious to the general population...I mean, it's hard enough being a chick on this thread and playing paintball anyways...no respect...:( Just give me a little break! Please...*

Otherwise...this is a GOOD HOT CHICK THREAD...we just need to get the HOT CHICKS HOLDING MAGS part!

GeoffreyInNJ
01-24-2003, 10:09 PM
Nah, that was just a Ref's girlfriend doing promo shots for the field.

Clare
01-24-2003, 10:15 PM
Femmes Fatale lookin for some trouble in the battle wagon! Courtesy of FaceFull magazine.
I look like I'm about to cry

here's a couple pics, "courtesy of" Gunga's pimp daddy walk around the tents at world cup
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=501550
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=501563

Devil
01-24-2003, 10:22 PM
Thank you Capo...NOW we have it all...hot chick+ holding mags!

Kevmaster
01-24-2003, 10:52 PM
those broads are hot??

Army
01-24-2003, 11:49 PM
Sad, the guys who flame the hottest, have no pictures to post.

OK, since too many want to simply make juvenile "body parts" comments, I'm closing this one.

Is it so hard to simply go with what the thread title asks, AND be mature about it?