PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some stickers or other things to help expand our sport?

hostage
01-15-2003, 01:53 PM
Hey I am the admin for the Rochester Institute of Technology paintball club, Fast Action Paintball. This Friday we are going to preticipate in the Colleges Quartely Club day. Club day is when many clubs get together to try to get peoples intrest in a club. Last club day we had 123 people sign up for information about our club.

We sit in a booth all day talk to people, awnser questions, and give out information. If anyone has some stickers, posters or what not from any paintball related products or company that help endource the sport(AGD, WDP, WGP DYE, etc [pref AGD, bias to them]), would you be willing to sends us some to pass out to people? Please do not send BE propaganda. :-) I mostlikely will go to ProPB and pick some of their FreeFlow stickers up today. Well if you wouldn't mind donating, it might be to late however, we could use it for the future, please send to:

Doron Israel
133 Andrews Memorial Dr.
Rochester, NY 14623

Thank you,
Doron Israel

Please do not flame this tread, we are not begging for anything, we are asking if you a sponser or rep for a company and have access to advertisement stuff, we wouldn't mind passing it out to people. Thank you again.

FalconGuy016
01-15-2003, 05:07 PM
wow, 123 people wanted to know about paintball?

confedman75
01-15-2003, 06:11 PM
tom told me that they are working on promotional stickers, so if you want them immediatly....tuff luck. But tom said to me about 2-4 months ago.

Xerces
01-15-2003, 06:21 PM
i would bring in various parts(except trigger frame and barrel, so it can;t be accidentally thought as an actual firearm) and show some assembly type stuff, everyone likes demos!