PDA

View Full Version : JT tank cover

FordPrefect
01-15-2003, 05:09 PM
Has anyone had any experience with a JT tank cover? They look pretty nice to me. Also, are they made out of neopreme? Becuase if they are, I should be able to strech the 68 ci one around my 72 ci tank. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

vortechcoupe
01-15-2003, 07:10 PM
i have the new one, it's nice, it will probly fit on a 72, mine is tight but it's not really tight. I recomend it.

Justin C

PsychoBaller
01-16-2003, 12:15 AM
I try not to mix major companys together in what i wear.. or use.... the Dye Rhino Azz Cover is the best by far... sturdy and tough protection for your tank... at only $25 too...

~da "just my input" baller

DiRTyBuNNy
01-16-2003, 01:33 AM
Yeah...the Dye one is the best tank cover out there.. I was able to pick up a JT faily cheap a while back..I actually think the skid fin on the bottm is really cool..so when you do superman slides you don't tear up or dent the bottom of your tank when it invariably hits the ground..

Josh2Xtremes
01-16-2003, 10:30 AM
I've spent several weeks playing with my tank all wrapped up in a JT tank cover and I've found it to be an excellent product...it's not like you can do a tech review on it, but it did what it's supposed to do. I put it on and forgot it was there and haven't messed with it since. It'll keep your tank safe, keep it against your shoulder and keep you stylin' on the field. That's a winner.
Josh
Plus the fin keeps people staring at your gun in puzzled curiousity, and I always enjoy that. :D

CRog075
01-16-2003, 01:06 PM
Theres prolly no real difference between the JT and DYE tank covers than looks. But I hate DYE and am gonna get the JT one soon.

EsPo
01-16-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
at only $25 too...

~da "just my input" baller

<i>only?!?!</i> my redz was 8 bucks...

spacemanspiff
01-16-2003, 08:11 PM
I got to see one the other day and it looked really nice. Oh and you could probably use the fin to steer in the mud as you superman dive into the bunker.:D

JAM
01-16-2003, 08:27 PM
Dye, JT, Redz... Just personal preference really. they're all neoprene. Sorry to the Dye haters out there, but the the Dye cover is by far the toughest- and it looks the best IMO.

-j