PDA

View Full Version : How do you turn on an Angel AIR TANK

JEDI
01-15-2003, 08:37 PM
Ok, just like the title says. How do you turn on an Angel air tank. How do you regulate the input pressure? Any owners that actually know, and not just speculation?

yeahthatsme
01-15-2003, 08:39 PM
for turning it on theres a little button by the display

as for adjusting the output(i believe thats what you meant) theres a place for a hex wrench in the front of the block(aka the reg)

JEDI
01-15-2003, 08:41 PM
So you push that little LCD button and when the LCD turns on - boom - it airs up?

alf
01-15-2003, 10:44 PM
hey jedi...

make sure its connected to your marker, then

push the button...wait a few for the screen to change to numbers....keep pushing the button till it says lo-p

(thats the output pressure)...

insert an allen wrench in the end of the reg...screw the nut IN...then you will see the output pressure increase...

i found a thumbscrew adjuster for angel air somewhere...thats pretty nice...it replaces the allen head nut

-alf

TAG
01-15-2003, 10:51 PM
Just so ya understand.....

The button only gives you the read-out of the pressures. Ya gotta turn the 2.5mm allen screw in the front to get the pressure to come out. As you adjust the pressure the screen will let you know what you are getting as far as output pressure......well...within 22psi or so.

dansim
01-16-2003, 07:02 AM
i got the thumb adjuster with tourney locking nut from cobra paintball

Paintballer86
01-16-2003, 08:32 AM
You dont have to worry about turning the Angel Air on, b/c you can turn it off. It will always be 'on' if there is air in the tank. There is no on/off switch.

JEDI
01-16-2003, 08:56 AM
Ok, that pretty much explains it. The tank in question also has that Cobra knob on it. Thanks for the help guys. Paintballer, I get what your saying but I dont think the air is always "on" because otherwise it would always be pissing air. Theres definitely a difference between air off and air on.