PDA

View Full Version : A question of Speed and what products people use to show it off...

Evil Bob
01-16-2003, 01:01 PM
Been looking at alot of manufacturer videos lately looking at their electronic trigger frames and new markers... Eclipse EBlades, Racegun, etc. and all seem to have two things on common:

1) They are indeed faster then ever before for that line of marker

2) They're all using HALO's

With all the loader choices out there and claims of speed they can all supposedly crank out, I find it very interesting that almost all the fast videos showcasing new markers or electronic frames showing raw speed (shooting at 16+ bps) are using HALO's and not other products.

Kind of makes you wonder where the marketing stops and the truth begins...

-Evil Bob

BTAutoMag
01-16-2003, 01:08 PM
HALO B is the fastest loader on the market. coupled with a warp, its unbeatable.

although they did a hopper test on warpic and rico came out on top... its just a wierd revvy in my opinion.

manike
01-16-2003, 01:13 PM
Evil Bob, I've been thinking the same thing lately and I agree 100%.

Especially since I went through a case of very brittle inferno (summer paint being used in winter ;) ) with my X-mag and Halo Combination when using my 'TT' trigger set up in testing today... Awesomely fast!

My clear Halo that I got from the WC is just beautiful when at work :)

BTAutoMag
01-16-2003, 01:17 PM
yea well anything about any of your markers are beautiful when they are at work:(