PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just freaking stupid

Will Wood
01-16-2003, 01:19 PM
German teacher.. no one really likes him. He's a smart gyt and all, just his teaching style is horrendous.

Today, all his classes were cancled.

Someone drew a swastica (sp?) on his floor.

Just pisses me off how ignorant some people can be. Even worse...everyone is saying it was done by a german student. He's like pals with the teahcer..so it's just even more stupid. He's (the student) talking about trying to get a lawsuit againt certian people.. I hope he gets something to go with.. stupid people deserve to be punished..

blah I'm done now just felt like sharing how stupid some people can be.

Vex
01-16-2003, 01:26 PM
Yep, the amount of idiots and the things they do never ceases to amaze me. But then again, someone using a swastika isn't an idiot, they're just plain ignorant.

Stupid people swallow...

yeahthatsme
01-16-2003, 02:50 PM
ignorance should hurt, badly.

shartley
01-16-2003, 02:57 PM
Ignorance can be understood at times. It means you just don’t know any better. Education can take care of that.

Stupidity is a bit worse.

But in these cases it is neither ignorance OR stupidity… it is down right malicious, uncalled for, and mean. This individual should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, as well as being expelled from school permanently.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-16-2003, 03:02 PM
yes and just another reason as to y stupied people should be kicked in the head repeativly.

joeyjoe367
01-16-2003, 03:38 PM
...wtf? He teaches german, so he's a nazi? That's just fallacy. A TINY percentage of REAL life germans were actual Nazi's. To make the steriotype that all germans are bigots is just stupid.

Find this guy and remove his genetalia please. He doesn't deserve to reproduce.

Will Wood
01-16-2003, 03:58 PM
He doesn't teach german.. actually he teaches English. Accourding to the VP he was actually out sick today, so he probably did't get to see it...

Jonno06
01-16-2003, 08:34 PM
yes...that shows an abundance of stupidity...i would have to kick someones teeth in if they lived here.

EsPo
01-16-2003, 09:04 PM
thats more than friggin stupid... imo, anyone prejudice should be hurt.. and have there mind tapped into and changed, theres no reason for crap like that.

halB
01-16-2003, 09:58 PM
sorry joey joe, but a large percentage of germans were nazis. ever hear of the hitler youth?

darklord
01-18-2003, 01:04 AM
You know, in the East (not talkin about east coast US :rolleyes: ) the swatstika is considered a religious symbol. When I visited some temples in Japan a few years ago I was shocked to see swatstikas out the wazoo laid in bricks. I think it means "unity" or something...

But that swatstika drawn is more than coincidence. Even if they find out who did it I doubt there'll be severe reprocussions, and the culprit will get a slap on the wrist. I hope you all realize that things like this are common. Our society fosters this type of behavior in children; this kind of thing happens a lot. I'm not trying to justify it, I'm just saying that I wish there were more people like you who actually give a crap about prejudice. Prejudice sucks!

pbzmag
01-18-2003, 02:04 AM
To add to dardlords comment, the Japanese swastika stands on its side wereas the Nazi swastika stands on a corner. It's the same symbol but just with minor differences. In the Japanese culture, where the symbol predates the Nazis by centuries, it means good fortune and can also represent a Buddhist temple. That was from http://www.theescapist.com/pokemon5.htm.

If the person(s) are caught, they will probably get a misdemeanor for vandalism. Nothing big legally, but once they are identified as students of the school, they will have four years of ridicule, if they are freshmen. But it will also be a lifelong lesson learned.

pbzmag