PDA

View Full Version : Top 10

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-16-2003, 06:14 PM
I found this along with others on pb2xs site i thought it was hilarious

Top Ten Reasons NOT To Own An Electronic Paintball Marker

10. 'Cause you're a "Sniper."

9. Eliminating the opposition is overrated.

8. My Stingray is sooooo juced it can keep up with your Angel.

7. Think of all the money you can save on paint.

6. I like the long, stiff trigger pull better.

5. I hate having all of those buttons on my gun.

4. Who wants to worry about having fresh batteries?

3. I can shoot 13 balls per second with my PGP.

2. I'm waiting for the Phantom semi-auto before I buy my next gun.

1. I'd have to get a job to afford one!

-=Squid=-
01-16-2003, 06:22 PM
hehe, funny and true!

AlabamaMan
01-16-2003, 07:20 PM
Thats funny i thought all snipers used X-mags... guess i was wrong.

joeyjoe367
01-16-2003, 07:35 PM
Umm.. I don't like electro's... My RT can keep up almost as well as most electro's out there right now. Heck, I shoot faster than a lot of these guys who don't know how to use their triggers.

I'm sorry, but I like being able to thrash my gun, and then just toss it in a bucket of water to rinse off.

I'd like to see you do that with your electro.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-16-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by joeyjoe367

I'm sorry, but I like being able to thrash my gun, and then just toss it in a bucket of water to rinse off.

I'd like to see you do that with your electro.

I would like to see u do that with a RT I am not saying nothin agianest u just really doubt u throw ur gun in a bucket and take the water hose to it

joeyjoe367
01-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Seriously, that's about what I do. If the gun's gassed up, all vital areas are sealed off. I don't stick it in a bucket of water, but I put it in the shower and rinse it off for about 5 minutes.

A lot of times, I don't even take the gun apart. After rinsing or whatever, I'll dry-fire it a little bit just in case some water got into the bolt/bolt-spring area. Either that, or I'll take the valve out, run a squeegee through the mainbody and wipe off the bolt.

Dayspring
01-16-2003, 08:17 PM
That how I used to clean my RT Pro. All the vitals are pressurized, so it's no real big deal. I wouldn't do it with my Emag though. NO WAY.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-16-2003, 08:59 PM
WOW i would never be that brave even with a spyder i think i would only be brave enough to do that with a tippmann they are like tanks.

joeyjoe367
01-16-2003, 09:38 PM
Wouldn't do it with a spyder. The hammer is pulled back, and the springs, etc.. in there are exposed, and could get corroded, etc...

tippmans too. The "clam-shell" design isn't sealed, so you can get water inside the mainbody.

'mags are just special this way :) :)

Quiet
01-17-2003, 01:57 PM
Hey,
I resemble some of those reasons. I don't want to spend the money, carry that much paint around, I hate batteries, and I can shoot fast enough with my trusty ol' mag.

I think electros are overrated:eek:

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-17-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Quiet
Hey,
I resemble some of those reasons. I don't want to spend the money, carry that much paint around, I hate batteries, and I can shoot fast enough with my trusty ol' mag.

I think electros are overrated:eek:

Sure quiet sure:rolleyes: just picking with ya bro;)

RamboPreacher
01-17-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by SpongeBobSquarePants

I would like to see u do that with a RT I am not saying nothin agianest u just really doubt u throw ur gun in a bucket and take the water hose to it I have taken a shower with my blazer on many occasions (my phoons, strokers, adn other sheridans adn palmers too)

Chameleon
01-17-2003, 04:53 PM
I love number 2. I remember the Phantom semis were due out about 12 years ago! I seem to recall a prototype appearing a bloody long time ago but nuffin since!

Chameleon.
(Edinburgh)

boss_automager
01-18-2003, 06:53 PM
thats funny sponge

i love number 8:D

TransMan
01-18-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher
I have taken a shower with my blazer on many occasions (my phoons, strokers, adn other sheridans adn palmers too)
Yeah ill have to see a picture before i believe that one.;) :cool:

RamboPreacher
01-18-2003, 10:21 PM
hehe - sorry, not gonna happen. :D You'l have to take my word for it.

from the manual: At the field, a spray bottle with a strong stream will do. At home, try the kitchen sink. Save water and take your paintgun into the shower with you. Flush the gun thoroughly with warm water.
directly from the manual at:
http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/techpages/blaz_man.htm

1stdeadeye
01-19-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by AlabamaMan
Thats funny i thought all snipers used X-mags... guess i was wrong.

Actually Mr. Salm used a Matrix!

:eek:

Archangel Kid
01-19-2003, 12:42 AM
Wow.... i don't think i can stop laughing after i read that.... nice one deadeye :P