PDA

View Full Version : Medusa Frame

magzown3
01-16-2003, 06:48 PM
I am not sure if this has already been posted here but I recently saw a pic of the Medusa trigger freame in the lastest APG. I know there has been a lot of hype about this frame and nobody had seen anything on it but there is a pic in the magazine. I guess it is out now. Just to let you know. Hopefully this is some help to some of you.

yeahthatsme
01-16-2003, 06:56 PM
first, welcome to AO!!!

second, i dont believe they make the frames for mags, and also there have been a great many threads on this that can be found using the http://www.automags.org/forums/images/top_search.gif button.

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-16-2003, 06:57 PM
they are going to make the frames for mags from what ive herd, its been posted many times also.....

magzown3
01-16-2003, 07:02 PM
Yes, i know they are making it for mags.. and yes, i know this has been posted, but nobody has ever talked about seeing it. Whatever, guess its not a big deal. nm

Muzikman
01-16-2003, 07:03 PM
I got a Medusa frame for a cocker...havn't mounted it yet, but it's a pretty cool frame.

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-16-2003, 07:06 PM
U HAVE ONE AND U HAVENT CONNECTED IT!? WHY!!!!!!! lol please hurry and tell us what its like.

RRfireblade
01-16-2003, 09:19 PM
FYI.

The cocker Medusa fits on a Mag but needs the Mag trigger installed.

A Medusa on a Cocker functions completly different than on a Mag.

The Mag proto is pretty close, don't ask me how close. However,the Mag trigger looks amazing IMO.

Ja.