PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

TecnoRobo
01-16-2003, 08:44 PM
hey ive got some christmas money hanging around and id like some info.

Im having trouble deciding whether to buy a hyperframe
or intelli+retro

i know i know. Most of you dont support aftermarket parts and i see why because i have had many before ( had to learn the hard way :rolleyes: )

anyway- tell me the pros and cons of hyperframe
i already know about retro/intelli...
gimme your guy's opinions and please dont flame.
They hurt worse than you think. the flames that is.

yeahthatsme
01-16-2003, 08:48 PM
i would suggest inteli+retro as thats what i use and i can rip amazingly, plus not chops with level 10.

also all frames except benchmark and agd frames will void your mags warranty.

PsychoBaller
01-17-2003, 03:08 AM
what kinda $$$ are we talking about here.....

if its a considerable amount, get an RT Pro, then an Intelliframe and LX kit, that should do you nicely.

~da baller

Jonno06
01-17-2003, 06:06 AM
rt pro comes with intelliframe...

115 + 200 +85=uhm..*pulls out calculator*...400
(intel+retro+lx)

hm...

ide go intelliframe+retro.

Xerces
01-17-2003, 08:03 AM
or for 50 bucks less, get an xvalve when they're back in stock(w/ trade in that is)

Jonesie
01-17-2003, 08:15 AM
IntelliFrame/ReTro Valve. That's where it's at. I think you'd have to get an X-Valve instead of the ReTro, and that comes with Level 10. What else would you need?

I've heard BAD things about the Hyperframe. I've heard some good things too, just not as much as the bad. :)

Later ~ Jonesie

fire1811
01-17-2003, 08:50 AM
i have a retromag lvl X with intelli frame and just love it, it rips.
one thing i see a lot of with the hyper frames is worn out sears.

and if i remember the price of the hypers right(not cheap) u would probably be better off just sellin the mag u have and use the extra money u have now and buy a emag.
just a thought.
i like my intelli retro combo
im sure u wont be disapointed if u go with it.
l8r

dre1919
01-17-2003, 10:27 AM
Get the Hyperframe no question. I run a classic RT with one on it and the thing just flat rips. At first I had some issues with Centerflag's customer service, but in retrospect it's all good. Anyway, as for their product it kicks major butt. So far as I know the big knock on the Hyper was excessive sear and bolt damage, and I think this might have been a problem with the earlier series of Hypers. I also think it had something to do with older bolts being a bit softer material?? I could be wrong on that. Point is, my Hyper hasn't done any damage to my RT's internals and I've had it for a year. What it does do is throw paint hella fast, and have one of the lightest trigger pulls I've seen.

For me it's also been very good at stopping any ball chopping. My RT used to chop balls like it was specifically designed to do that (I short stroked the trigger a lot), but since I threw the Hyper on there I've broken one ball. That's it...and it's about to be less because I'm throwing a Level 10 in it. Now, it wasn't cheap since the handle for the RT was $500 (I believe the Mag one is $350), but when you factor in what you'd probably get out of selling your Mag now, it's cheaper than buying a new electro. Plus, you're already comfortable with the gun you got...this just makes lethally fast. Hope this helps.