PDA

View Full Version : can somebody do this for me

rehme
01-17-2003, 10:41 AM
ok i have a warp feed that i have been working on for a couple of days now trying to get the 12v mod in and the on/off so if i can send you my warp with some money for you to get the parts and the wires to put it in the warp feed and some extra for so who could do that for me?

Schnitzel
01-17-2003, 11:06 AM
i could do it.

i'm fairly certain i could, however i havent actually done it myself. i have studied numerous warp-mods, and i do understand them completely. if you dont feel comfortable with this, i dont blame you.

if you give me a week, im planning on doing some major wiring on my own emag...i'll have plenty of wiring, switches, regulators, tec.

1stdeadeye
01-17-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by rehme
ok i have a warp feed that i have been working on for a couple of days now trying to get the 12v mod in and the on/off so if i can send you my warp with some money for you to get the parts and the wires to put it in the warp feed and some extra for so who could do that for me?

PM Subbeh. He did mine and it works like a beast now!

Dayspring
01-17-2003, 01:24 PM
DO NOT PM SUBBEH.

I was promised a 3 day turnaround. I got it a month and a half later. :mad:

Plus, it wouldn't stop spinning. There was noise in the connection due to some crappy wiring. I ended up taking out the 12 volt stuff and re-wiring the on/off and LED myself.

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

PM Subbeh. He did mine and it works like a beast now!

01-17-2003, 02:25 PM
dayspring, did you readjust the sensitivity potientiomiter? (when you increase the voltage going into the warp, it makes it more sensitive to vibrations)

Dayspring
01-17-2003, 02:30 PM
Yes I did. I tried everything. It's no big deal now. Everything works. I was just very annoyed that 1) I didn't get it in the time promised, 2) that it didn't WORK as promised and 3) that I had to threaten legal action to get my property back.

-=Squid=-
01-17-2003, 02:34 PM
This is what I did to my warp for more power...I took another 9vt battery connector out of a toy dog, stripped the wire, electrical taped the extra bat connector to it, tadah, hypercharged warp. Only took me about 5 min, if you want I could do it for yours, but I could be mistaken as to what you want to do with it...

TheTramp
01-17-2003, 02:50 PM
You've got PM.