PDA

View Full Version : where to find electro frames

iisp0tii
01-17-2003, 02:19 PM
i was wondering where i could find electro frames for my mag. its going to go on my classic w/ vert body. i cant find them anywhere. either the mako or centerflag, i dont know which yet. if i dont get one, i will probly get one of the new shockers. i just wanna tap the trigger & send some balls flyin. its not very easy to pop up & fire off 5 rounds w/o an electro. helps appreciated. thanks

rjvemt1
01-17-2003, 03:42 PM
go to centerflag's weg site or call them at 630-553-2611 and you can get a hyperframe for $360. i would link the page here but i dont know how to do that.:rolleyes:

i have had a hyperframe for a little over a year now and i love it! i have seen a couple of the makos and i dont think they are of as high quality as the hyperframe.

you could also check the 'misc paintball items' thread and see if anyone is selling a used one cheaper(got mine for $200). good luck.

dre1919
01-17-2003, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I second that one. Go get the Hyperframe from Centerflag. They make a very nice frame...mine rips. Just give them a call or hit their website. I think it's centerflagproducts.com. Dennis Ashley is the owner of Centerflag and he's kinda cool...you call him up and he'll just start going off on these tangents, talking to you for awhile on the phone. Made me laugh anyway. :)

hardr0ck68
01-17-2003, 05:09 PM
if i were you i would read the thread i just started first...im in the middle of a mess with centerflags because one of there hyperframes has been causin me nothing but headaches!! so far thay have been very two faced about it, one moment very cool, then nect very very not cool. Monday im gonna give denis a call, and hope that talking to him directly will clear this up. mo matter what the outcole tho you can be sure i will post it on AO
to let other perspective customers know what they are in for (cool or not)

rjvemt1
01-18-2003, 09:50 PM
whats wrong with your frame and what troubles ae you having?

hardr0ck68
01-19-2003, 02:26 AM
my problems are all related to centerflags customer service, and the fact they have charged me over $60 and had my marker for 2 months this year and still are not able to make it performe as advertised "works with AGD automags and all upgrades" yeah so im a lil dissatisfied