PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaahahaha! Ive Done It!

mag-hatter
01-17-2003, 07:38 PM
i created a useful frame/trigger!!!!!! this is only a design and i think it should be taken into consideration. here we go.

this is the "gframe" its called the gframe because it looks like a lower case "g". more explanation in the next post.

rikkter
01-17-2003, 07:41 PM
now explain where the drop forward would go without getting in way.. lol..

mag-hatter
01-17-2003, 07:47 PM
the drop forward would be the grip itself. because its curved at the bottom, asa holes would just be drilled in there and you could horiz. mount your tank.

look at #1: thats the trigger. its a duel roller design that lets you shoot normally with the roller, or crazy mofo bps style where you put your hand UNDER the grip frame and go back and forth. its a better shooting position for this type of trigger.

look at #2: thats an angled piece of metal that would actuate the sear no matter what way you shoot from, eleminating the need for re-routing the sear plans.

look at #3: that just shows you how the frame is curved like a lower case "g" hence the name "gframe".

look at #4: those are grip pannels. the bottom one could be a dye stickie, but the one running vert would have to be pannels because it cant reach all the way around the frame. ENJOY! take this seriously because i believe it could work.

mag-hatter
01-17-2003, 07:55 PM
see? here's a pic showing where the asa could be mounted.

-=Squid=-
01-17-2003, 07:56 PM
How about no?

mag-hatter
01-17-2003, 08:03 PM
why not.

-=Squid=-
01-17-2003, 08:04 PM
OO I see, with the roller trigger in mind! Ya thats a pretty good idea, mabe not PERFECTLY horizontal like that, but pardon my ignorance. Kudos.

mag-hatter
01-17-2003, 08:15 PM
thats ok. yeah i see what you mean. sort of like the "z" grip positioning at the bottom. yeah that'd work too but i think that this way would be better for faster shooting because you'd have your palm supporting the bottom of the frame.

Jonno06
01-17-2003, 08:23 PM
wow,good job...i like it!

mag-hatter
01-17-2003, 08:55 PM
this picture is a little less scetchy but still looks pretty weird. maybe if the horizontal trigger was shorter... hmmm. o well too lazy to draw another.

Mega Man
01-17-2003, 09:07 PM
if you mounted the asa on the bottom of the grip then were would you put your hand when shooting the horozontal roller trigger? thats like putting your asa and air tank on the back side of a regular grip, where do you grip the grip?

mag-hatter
01-17-2003, 09:11 PM
alright then, you make a little drop out of metal.

another good thing about how big it is, there's alot of room in there for electronics.

Poon985
01-17-2003, 09:12 PM
i like the concept, but wouldn't the tank get in the way of where u would but ur hand on the horizontal grip part? it would work fine if there was a vertical ASA so u could run a remote. it would work better if the frame was more Z-grip like, therefore there would be room for your hand. love all the new ideas, this is the best concept yet in my eyes.

Darkstorm
01-17-2003, 09:30 PM
Okay...If you run remote, then you could hold the bottom grip in a very natural position (like a normal grip), but because it is at a 90 degree angle to a normal trigger; the barrel would be pointing at your foot. You could then use the roller trigger to guarantee that you would shoot enough paint to eliminate yourself.

ROFLMAO.....<snicker>....umh *cough* *choke* MUhawahahaha.....

painball
01-17-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Darkstorm
Okay...If you run remote, then you could hold the bottom grip in a very natural position (like a normal grip), but because it is at a 90 degree angle to a normal trigger; the barrel would be pointing at your foot. You could then use the roller trigger to guarantee that you would shoot enough paint to eliminate yourself.

ROFLMAO.....<snicker>....umh *cough* *choke* MUhawahahaha.....

Do you not have elbows or something? It's meant to be in a position so both hands can fire just the bottom hand isn't in a normal trigger position.

Xerces
01-17-2003, 10:13 PM
wouldnt work. the trigger is so big and goofy you would lose the whole effect of the roller(assuming what inspired the frame) plus to reach the trigger you would need to make it shorter, which isn't possible because of the way the internals are set up.

FalconGuy016
01-17-2003, 10:30 PM
I think its cool :) and funny

mag-hatter
01-17-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Xerces
wouldnt work. the trigger is so big and goofy you would lose the whole effect of the roller(assuming what inspired the frame) plus to reach the trigger you would need to make it shorter, which isn't possible because of the way the internals are set up.

why WOULDNT it work? thats what i dont get

Emagster
01-17-2003, 11:21 PM
Me thinks its a good starting point for those people who need to lay down alot of paint. Maybe not the best for the front players who need a smaller more compact gun. I say it has a lot of potential. it would need to be tinkered with to get it working good. but heck, is that what all proto/idea's do? start as one thing and change a little to get to work. I think you ahve a really good idea and something could be made of it.

mag-hatter
01-17-2003, 11:44 PM
it can be used for front players as well. thats why there are two grip pannels and two triggers. if you look, you can hold it verticaly or horizontaly.

Xerces
01-17-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by mag-hatter

why WOULDNT it work? thats what i dont get

this is basically an expansion of the psot of mine you quoted.

what is the distance between parts and the dimentions. if theres only enought room to get your fingers in from the bottom, it isn't going to make a comfortable 45. if its larger you wont be able to reach the trigger without massive hands, which removes a large portion of the market.

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=604271

if you look at the bottom there is a tank attached, how would you be able to give the gun suppourt from the shooting hand with the tank there and still be able to reach the trigger?

and one last point before sleep, pulling down might be able to fire the trigger, but it will limit you to about .5 bps, which makes the roller thing useless, pulliung it back, or in the case of your hand, 'upwards' isn't comfortable, or convinient.

hope this explains it a bit better.

mag-hatter
01-18-2003, 12:37 AM
how do you figure 5bps?

with the tank, i guess you could just move it back some, or come up with a drop forward like you usually would with a marker.

ill work on the other stuff tomorow im going to sleep.

oh, by angling the bottom grip part, like a zgrip almost, it would make it a little better.

FooTemps
01-18-2003, 02:38 AM
here's my take on it... the back is curved to fit the contour of a hand and thumb... you hold the grip by putting your thumb on the back of the grip and having your palm follow the contours... Your middle finger should be in a good position to flick up and down vertically to use the roller.

yes, it's very off scale

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-18-2003, 09:48 AM
wow, think of all the critisizm mags would get for having one of those atached.... i just dont see it now, mabey when my brain opens up ill accept it.

Brak
01-18-2003, 09:50 AM
the pivot point in the trigger is all wrong you wouldnt even be able to shoot it from the bottom like you want to. then you would have to mess with the sear, which is exactly what you didnt want to do

mag-hatter
01-18-2003, 12:24 PM
footemps-yeah but what about that secondary trigger running along the bottom of the frame?

brak-it would work.

FooTemps
01-18-2003, 12:33 PM
you wouldn't need the secondary trigger since your firing vertical already.

mag-hatter
01-18-2003, 12:42 PM
yeah but it doesnt go as fast as if you do it horizontally.

brak-it would work because of the angled piece of metal shown in the third post in this thread.

ß.C.
01-18-2003, 02:59 PM
Hey look,
In my opinion, this ideas is not that great at all, it might be with a lot of extra work. What are you trying to accomplish though? Do you want Tom to actually manufacture this grip frame? If you really want to get something done you should start accepting other people's thoughts instead of telling everyone they are wrong and you are right. Then once you've come up with a model that the majority seem to like and looks as if it can make a good profit. Then you should have an airsmith make the first model and go from there.

Sitting here and waiting for something to happen isn't going to do the trick, sometimes if you want something you have to do it yourself.
ß.C.

ronron2112
01-18-2003, 03:00 PM
Its an interesting concept, but the chances of it working like you think (IMO) are pretty slim, the hrozontal trigger wouldnt have enough room to pull it, and like brak said, the angle points are wrong..

when you pull the trigger on the bottom part (lets say the groove closest to the fore grip) the angle of the pull wouldnt be the right angle for the veritcle trigger, ud have to pull it back instead of pulling in down..

if anyone else knows what i mean they can try to explain it better..

darklord
01-18-2003, 03:43 PM
I think Footemps is on the right track. If you position your elbow so your forearm is vertical, move your ring and pinky fingers so they are clasping a grip, same with your thumb, and move your middle finger up and down you'll see the effect. The grip would be a lot better if it were curvaceous rather than the originally pictured grip...that just looks ugly.

Jonneh
01-18-2003, 03:51 PM
I think people need to get their humor sensors fixed.

Temo Vryce
01-18-2003, 04:19 PM
Personally I think that the G-Frame has a fair amount of potential. The design is a little strange, ok it's really strange, but then again so is the Z-Grip but how many of you would kill for a Z? No one can say with 100% certainty that it won't work. My opinion is that it won't work as well as Mag-Hater thinks it will but with an overhaul of the desgin I think that it could be a very fast design. As for the Horizontal fanning of the triger, sure it's fast, but your accuracy goes for a crap. It's pure "Spray and Pray".

Footemps - That's a great design and I think that it would be very comfortable to use.

Just because someone comes up with something that's different isn't a reason to dump on them and tell them it won't work "just because." We are members or AO, we are better than this. This is where players, owners, dealers, and manufacturers can come to get away from the hype, trolls, flames and general ignorance that you find on a lot of other forums. Help him to design something that you feel will work instead of following the crowd that just says, Nah.

ronron2112
01-18-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Temo Vryce
Personally I think that the G-Frame has a fair amount of potential. The design is a little strange, ok it's really strange, but then again so is the Z-Grip but how many of you would kill for a Z? No one can say with 100% certainty that it won't work. My opinion is that it won't work as well as Mag-Hater thinks it will but with an overhaul of the desgin I think that it could be a very fast design. As for the Horizontal fanning of the triger, sure it's fast, but your accuracy goes for a crap. It's pure "Spray and Pray".

Footemps - That's a great design and I think that it would be very comfortable to use.

Just because someone comes up with something that's different isn't a reason to dump on them and tell them it won't work "just because." We are members or AO, we are better than this. This is where players, owners, dealers, and manufacturers can come to get away from the hype, trolls, flames and general ignorance that you find on a lot of other forums. Help him to design something that you feel will work instead of following the crowd that just says, Nah.

but he put up a design, we're giving input, we're not flaming him, or dumping on him..

FutureMagOwner
01-18-2003, 04:52 PM
lol i just noticed that footemps idea looks similar to the classic timmy frames

ß.C.
01-18-2003, 06:43 PM

The classic "I've come here to save the day in shiny armor." Except I don't see one person flaming him except for squid but he figured it out. I simply wanted to tell him to think about what others have to say because they are trying to help. Look at brak, he was probably on to something, but mag-hatter insisted his design would work without even having a model(just make a simple one out or cardboard and see how it works with the sear) which ties up with the other thing I was trying to tell him. He needs a model before so he does not have to assume.

FooTemps
01-18-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
lol i just noticed that footemps idea looks similar to the classic timmy frames

LOL, you JUST noticed? That's where I got my inspiration for the idea...

FutureMagOwner
01-18-2003, 08:32 PM
lol at the time i also "just saw it" for the first time :)

JEDI
01-18-2003, 09:36 PM
Sorry man, looks like crap. Ten pounds of useless metal doesn't do any thing for me.

swed

mag-hatter
01-18-2003, 10:04 PM
if its made of aluminum, then it wouldnt weigh 10 lbs.

ß.C.-i am accepting people's ideas. i am trying to defend my idea, while listening at the same time.

im going to redraw and redesign it and see which way the shat flies :). ill post within the hour with a new design with all of your input in mind.

FooTemps
01-18-2003, 10:44 PM
I tried to paint a hand in the position I invisioned.

mag-hatter
01-18-2003, 11:10 PM
alright. here's a new trigger design for the gframe. im going to start working on making the gframe itself better after i post this, but tell me what you think and i can improve.

#1: this is pretty complicated so bear with me. what is shown is a pin that is used to let the trigger "swing" like on a regular frame, for vertical shooting, and in front of the pin, is a spring that would let the trigger go side to side like on an autococker trigger. therefore, you could go horiz. and cause it to slide and shoot faster that way.

#2: you are looking at a "coupling joint" style here. it shows a second spring that would push the trigger back into firing position if you were firing horizontaly, like the cocker frame.

#3: this is the sear. dont know why i labled it :).

#4: this is the other side of the "coupling joint" that has a lower, hollow space that allows up and down movement (vert firing), but pushes against the spring to return the trigger (if you were firing horizontaly).

#5: this shows the horiz. part of the trigger. it is double sided, like a "Y" so you your finger has something to pull against from both sides. it has the roller part on it as well as the vert trigger.

tell me what you think. i believe this trigger system, while complicated, will eleminate most or even all firing problems.

mag-hatter
01-18-2003, 11:11 PM
sorry, here's the picture :P

ronron2112
01-18-2003, 11:25 PM
wow you got some mad drawing skill..

the devised one looks alot better drawn with more detail, but im still a lil skeptical withthe horz. triggers..

mag-hatter
01-18-2003, 11:28 PM
here's a new picture with more shaven off of it, and with a drop on it so you can use the bottom of the grip as support.

the design will also help it accept alot of foregrips.

mag-hatter
01-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by ronron2112
wow you got some mad drawing skill..

the devised one looks alot better drawn with more detail, but im still a lil skeptical withthe horz. triggers..

with the new "sliding" action, it will work fine. it will still trip the sear. you can cut and stretch the springs to shorten and lighten the trigger as wanted as well.

FooTemps
01-19-2003, 01:05 AM
actually... I think that putting the asa at the back of the grip would be better.

also, will that thing slide and pivot? If the trigger only slides then there is no use for the borizontal trigger... it needs to points of movement to utilize both trigger sections.

mag-hatter
01-19-2003, 02:05 AM
it can both swing and slide. it would work PERFECTLY on this type of grip frame.

yeah a rear asa would work better. good point.

explain pivot?

FooTemps
01-19-2003, 02:29 AM
it can both swing and slide. it would work PERFECTLY on this type of grip frame.

yeah a rear asa would work better. good point.

explain pivot?

like on the ir3, it has more than one pivot point on which it can swing on... on your trigger design you have a slide and a pivot

mag-hatter
01-19-2003, 02:33 AM
so thats a good thing :p

you think it'll work good?

im still trying to cook up ways to make it not so fugly.

FooTemps
01-19-2003, 02:53 AM
make it z... heh

Havoc_online
01-19-2003, 06:00 AM
people remember the sig rule? (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62599)

limit sig images to 15k and try to use them once per page.

mag-hatter you used yours 12 times on the first page and 7 already on this one, plz, it gets annoying.

squid, your sig is 28k

falconguy and aliens-8-mydad, both your sigs are 142k.

jedi - 35k

foo- sig used 5 times......

the new sig rule was suposed to make things easier for people to load and look at but it seems like things are getting worse....:confused:

sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, just something I've noticed.:(

shartley
01-19-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
people remember the sig rule? (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62599)

limit sig images to 15k and try to use them once per page.

mag-hatter you used yours 12 times on the first page and 7 already on this one, plz, it gets annoying.

squid, your sig is 28k

falconguy and aliens-8-mydad, both your sigs are 142k.

jedi - 35k

foo- sig used 5 times......

the new sig rule was suposed to make things easier for people to load and look at but it seems like things are getting worse....:confused:

sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, just something I've noticed.:(
I have seen you becoming more and more “Moderator” like lately, as if you have some sort of authority… hmmm pretty much doing the same thing YOU attacked me for in the past. Well, since when I tried to help folks be aware of rules and was attacked with things like “YOU are not a Moderator” and “use the Report this post to a Moderator” link…. I am going to kindly do the same. ;)

When you attack others for something, you can not then come back and do the exact same thing (and more) and not expect them to point this out to you.

(Added: I do agree though, that things are not getting better, but actually getting worse. However, I will also point out that there have been, and still are, more “popular” members that use their signatures in EVERY post they make as well…. ;) When you make “exceptions” to the rule because of popularity, it renders the rule impotent. Note: “you” in this is not YOU, but a generality.)

Havoc_online
01-19-2003, 10:00 AM
sorry but you are wrong. feels like an excuse to vent on me.;)

sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, just something I've noticed. meaning I'm trying to be polite and and reminding them of the new rule.

when I attacked YOU it was because of your comment on Tom and Bill "Stroking each other" I merely stated that you were not forced to be there(of course I threw in some more thoughts of mine that built up over the months). Of course you try and slip by with some sort of "dont take it the wrong way, that's not how I meant it" remark when you well know the general age group on here and how it would be generally taken. dont pretend that wasnt the case.

I truly dont remember and dont think that I have attacked(if even mentioned) anything about you reminding people about rules(I could be mistaken) even so, This is a new rule that needs a good start in order for it to get going. still, you could multiply my "moderating" by 10 fold and it wouldnt hold a candle to your rep.

Why dont you just stop assuming and keep your comments to yourself every now and then(like I do). If I posted everytime I had a thought or two about something I might have a post count just as high as yours.:rolleyes:

Then again, I've been "very busy lately":rolleyes: so "I havent had much time to post":rolleyes:

shartley
01-19-2003, 10:18 AM
sorry but you are wrong. feels like an excuse to vent on me.;)
meaning I'm trying to be polite and and reminding them of the new rule.

when I attacked YOU it was because of your comment on Tom and Bill "Stroking each other" I merely stated that you were not forced to be there(of course I threw in some more thoughts of mine that built up over the months). Of course you try and slip by with some sort of "dont take it the wrong way, that's not how I meant it" remark when you well know the general age group on here and how it would be generally taken. dont pretend that wasnt the case.

I truly dont remember and dont think that I have attacked(if even mentioned) anything about you reminding people about rules(I could be mistaken) even so, This is a new rule that needs a good start in order for it to get going. still, you could multiply my "moderating" by 10 fold and it wouldnt hold a candle to your rep.

Why dont you just stop assuming and keep your comments to yourself every now and then(like I do). If I posted everytime I had a thought or two about something I might have a post count just as high as yours.:rolleyes:

Then again, I've been "very busy lately":rolleyes: so "I havent had much time to post":rolleyes:
Well there you go…. Again misrepresenting what I said, how I said it, and why I said it. As well as expanded off the issue into what you think personally about posting habits, posting thoughts, and the like… not to mention personal jabs.

My “rep” in many cases is undeserved. Point in FACT…. “Searches”. I am one of the only people who not only informed folks of the search feature, but also provided help USING it, and also provided them with the information they were looking for. Oh, but when everyone else suddenly just starts saying “Use the Search Feature”, my name is tossed in there as someone they are copying…. But that is simply NOT the truth. But it does form a “rep”.

And the same things can be said about my “moderating”… but what is the use, right?

My post “assumed” nothing, it went on face value of the trend in your posts lately… and a trend that has caused ME to get flack from not only YOU , but other members in the past. And of which you will clearly see, I have almost completely STOPPED doing. Oh, but I have a “rep”… sorry, I forgot about that.

And before you start trying to look down on someone because they post a lot, think about what this whole medium is FOR. And you know what? For being the second highest poster on AO, I am about the LEAST post whorish about it. I try to post content and not just noise. To me it sounds more like post envy to me, and if it matters THAT much to you how much ANYONE else post here on AO you may need to do some inner reflecting.

Nice attempt to divert from the issue actually being addressed in my other post to non relevant petty jabs at me that have no relevance to anything but your apparent dislike for me. But why did I expect anything different?
:rolleyes:

Havoc_online
01-19-2003, 10:33 AM
LOL, ok. I'm stopping here(even though I DO have more than a few things I could say). The fact is you are great at avoiding and manipulating the conversation how you see fit. I will post no more in response to you, because it would go on until everything were deleted.

I will however leave you with this, I will meet you one day at some event somewhere in the country and I honestly dont want any beef but I do want you to take the time to go up to me and have a good ol' FRIENDLY debate because I think it would be very interesting to argue(in a friendly discussion) over anything at all with you. I'd really like to meet you in person and see you live up to your debating skills(again, I drop all beef and I only mean this in a friendly manner) over anything at all that we could find to debate over;)

shartley
01-19-2003, 10:53 AM
LOL, ok. I'm stopping here(even though I DO have more than a few things I could say). The fact is you are great at avoiding and manipulating the conversation how you see fit. I will post no more in response to you, because it would go on until everything were deleted.

I will however leave you with this, I will meet you one day at some event somewhere in the country and I honestly dont want any beef but I do want you to take the time to go up to me and have a good ol' FRIENDLY debate because I think it would be very interesting to argue(in a friendly discussion) over anything at all with you. I'd really like to meet you in person and see you live up to your debating skills(again, I drop all beef and I only mean this in a friendly manner) over anything at all that we could find to debate over;)
Done deal. :D And know in advance that I am just as good offline as I am online.

One thing that my wife just pointed out is that in a face to face conversation you can see a twinkle in the eye, a smile, body movements, and all the other things that are NOT seen when posting online. It is too easy to misinterpret the “spirit” of a comment, or the “intent” of a post. It is also too easy to place more feeling or weight to a comment than was actually intended by the author.

Of course, in a face to face debate or discussion, you can usually use some of these signs in the place of actual words, which makes it all the more interesting and brings things to another level…. Which can be much more fun.

This for me is an ended issue as well.

Havoc_online
01-19-2003, 10:55 AM
great.:)

One thing that my wife just pointed out is that in a face to face conversation you can see a twinkle in the eye, a smile, body movements, and all the other things that are NOT seen when posting online. It is too easy to misinterpret the “spirit” of a comment, or the “intent” of a post. It is also too easy to place more feeling or weight to a comment than was actually intended by the author. my thoughts Exactly.

Jonno06
01-19-2003, 12:04 PM
my moderators: you both just posted off topic like 5 times...yet you can bicker about sig images?

fooey to you.

i like the new sketch of the G grip,how about a proto-type to see if this thing actually works?

FooTemps
01-19-2003, 02:25 PM
blarg.... at least my sig doesn't exceed the size limit...

Whitt_travis
01-19-2003, 03:43 PM
Let's not flame each other on a public post, do it in email form or something please. It just makes it more cluttered for the rest of us.

shartley
01-19-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Whitt_travis
Let's not flame each other on a public post, do it in email form or something please. It just makes it more cluttered for the rest of us.
Oh yeah, and calling us “ladies” is any better right? Or making THIS post, right? LOL If you READ, it was over anyways….. what you just did would be not only the pot calling the kettle black, but would be assessed a “late hit” in football. LOL

Life goes on…… :D

Now… what were we saying? ;)

Whitt_travis
01-19-2003, 04:51 PM
Take it easy lemon squeezy =) It was a sarcastic post anyways, much like yours... Anywho, I don't look at the dates stuff is posted. It's against my religion or something. I spose' we better bring this back to the topic of the grip... And, it looks cumbersome to me.

Hehe.

JEDI
01-19-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by shartley

It is too easy to misinterpret the “spirit” of a comment, or the “intent” of a post. It is also too easy to place more feeling or weight to a comment than was actually intended by the author.

Ok, dont take this the wrong way. Guys, shut up. Stop ruining thread topics. Havoc- my sig is too big and you clutter the forum with useless arguement.

Xerces
01-19-2003, 06:00 PM
to move this thread back on topic. the best way it seems to me to make optimal use of the roller trigger is to put some sort of thumbrest under the trigger guard. so your strongest finger can carry some of the weight while your index can run up and down the trigger fast, keeping more stable as well.

shartley
01-19-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
Ok, dont take this the wrong way. Guys, shut up. Stop ruining thread topics. Havoc- my sig is too big and you clutter the forum with useless arguement.
I would classify this as irony. While complaining about others ruining a thread, he contributes to it in a similar fashion. If folks NOT involved in the original happening between Havoc and I would just stop posting their comments on it, it would END. After all, it WAS over and done.

So, who is worse? Good question. (Edit: I do however realize that part of your post was in direct response to Havoc's first post.. the rest however was not... ;))

Back to the topic… I don’t personally care for the idea of the grip. But if it makes people happy to attempt making it… go for it.

Havoc_online
01-19-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by JEDI

Ok, dont take this the wrong way. Guys, shut up. Stop ruining thread topics. Havoc- my sig is too big and you clutter the forum with useless arguement. How do YOU of all people get off telling me that I clutter the forums with useless arguement.:rolleyes: This WAS over as Sam said but I'm sorry I've got to comment. All I've done is mention a new rule that needs to get going a few times and I'm "cluttering" - you obiously need to be reminded of it.

You quote Sam in such a way to suggest that we may take your post the wrong way when I dont see how "my sig is too big and you clutter the forums" could be taken any other way but that You think it's ok and you are an exception so we have to live with it.

As for Clutter, who else do I see posting a new thread about some girl/girls/asking for a date every week. Get off the computer and go find a girl to go out with, this is a paintball forum not a dating service. I contribute to this forum a good deal without "cluttering" it...

There. I'm done. If you have anything to say to ME, PM or Email me.

FooTemps
01-19-2003, 07:18 PM
Thank you for the THREAD HIJACK

Now, on to other business... Yeah, if you saw my grip design, there is no way I can think of mouting a drop on it... any suggestions?

Also, about the g-grip design, you could lighten it more if you take some more off the vertical part of the grip. You could make it smaller and just the the solenoid in there. Then you put the board in the horizontal section

mag-hatter
01-19-2003, 08:10 PM
yeah the electronic placements would be perfect for it.

i have it just about as tight as i can get it right now.

i tried out my idea with some popcicle sticks and springs and it would work perfectly as well. i think this is worth trying.

Python14
01-19-2003, 08:37 PM
I like the design. The wheel on the bottom half of the trigger is useless tho. I realy like Footemps design tho. If Mr. Kaye suprised us with an intelliframe with that design, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

strongboy2005
01-19-2003, 08:59 PM
Here's my idea for the gframe so u could get your hand between the tank and the grip, even if you don't have a drop.

mag-hatter
01-20-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Python14
I like the design. The wheel on the bottom half of the trigger is useless tho. I realy like Footemps design tho. If Mr. Kaye suprised us with an intelliframe with that design, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

yeah it is pretty worthless, but the "Y" idea isnt. it makes it so while going back and forth, you have something to hit against from either side.

obsolete898
01-20-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by shartley
the pot calling the kettle black

Pot is green Sam.

shartley
01-20-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by obsolete898

Pot is green Sam.
…. I digress…. Well, depending on how old it is…. ;)

But stop getting off topic! Bad you!

:D

mag-hatter
01-20-2003, 12:53 PM
he said pot as in cooking pot...you little scrubs.

obsolete898
01-22-2003, 01:30 AM
he said pot as in cooking pot...you little scrubs.

It was joke, and I'm not a scrub.

FooTemps
01-22-2003, 01:50 AM
what to pots scrubs and jokes have to do with the g-grip and my version of the "y-grip"?:p