PDA

View Full Version : Army and Dragoon- Taso SS barrels

CMDane
01-17-2003, 08:57 PM
In the ebay auction post, you guys mentioned liking the Taso Pro series 8.5" SS barrels that he had in the auction. One of the local stores has 4 or 5 of those barrels in stock for about $60 each. If you guys are seriously interested, I can get them for you for price and shipping. LMK

Charles

BTAutoMag
01-17-2003, 09:04 PM
oh yea i saw that post too...

do you fully grasp the concept of sarcasm?

CMDane
01-17-2003, 09:18 PM
Yes, I grasp the concept of sarcasm. However, I wasn't sure if they were being sarcastic or not. So, in an attempt to help a fellow AO'er out, I checked into the barrels locally and offered some assistance. If one or both are being sarcastic, I'm sure they'll either ignore the post, or post something to that effect.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
01-17-2003, 09:24 PM
Yeah, it is hard to tell if someone is sarcastic on the internet sometimes.

BTAutoMag
01-17-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
Yeah, it is hard to tell if someone is sarcastic on the internet sometimes.

good point. i guess i was going off mmy own experiences. i bought one for 30$ and two games later, sold it for10$

wimag
01-17-2003, 10:09 PM
hmmm 8.5 Taso. I slap one in the RT whenever i play hyperball. I actually like the little guy. Only sticks out 2" past the end of the body.

CMDane
01-17-2003, 10:39 PM
I've got a 14" Taso SS and absolutely love the thing. Sure it's heavy, but it works. Besides, I'd rather get 1 barrel that I know isn't going to dent, scratch, or fall apart than a multi-part barrel or insert system. I can always match paint to barrel, rather than vice versa. Saves me money. :)

BT, sorry to hear that you had bad experiences with the Taso.

Charles

Army
01-17-2003, 10:57 PM
I was already PM'ed about this:)

I already have an 8", and a 10", and although I would like another, it would be rather redundant. More than one barrel of the same make, of the same size, of the same style...

Anyhoo, thanks for thinking of me:)