PDA

View Full Version : Southern california stores with emag parts?

wallace9111
01-18-2003, 02:59 AM
Are there any stores in southern california that will have emag parts? Or possibly a quad oring? or by that chance any aoer with an extra quad oring i can buy off them, in the area(upland ca)?

Please someone post i have big meet tomorrow

DiRTyBuNNy
01-18-2003, 03:45 AM
I would say no...but you could always check I&I sports..

CMDane
01-18-2003, 03:59 AM
Paintball Daddy/Ditto's (www.paintballdaddy.com) in Redlands might carry them. I know he carries a lot of Mags and parts.

Also, please take a look at the link in my signature. We've got 21 members and growing!

Charles

wallace9111
01-18-2003, 04:15 AM
anyone out of the kindness of their hear let me know

Nobody077
01-18-2003, 01:26 PM
Hay Wallace9111, I live in Montclair and can tell you None of the local shops carry iny mag stuff. The old Impact paintball store on Philladelphia in chino had some classic and rt partkits in stock a few weeks ago but dont plan on ordering iny more. Mountainview paintball in Upland(946-5323) doesnt carry iny mag stuff. The nearest shop that carrys mag stuff is Dittos in Redlands, they carry every mag part you could want. You could allso PM Roguefactor here on AO, he is another local AO'er and allwase has Mag stuff for sale, he may have the parts your looking for.

pbzmag
01-18-2003, 06:47 PM
Paintball Daddys/Ditto's should have parts. I&I mag parts have been shrinking. I went to the one in Industry and they had only an ANS valve. You can also try PaintballInc. They have a shop out at Downey. They have the address on their site. Another store is Skirmish in Reseda at 7361 Reseda Blvd. I haven't been there for some time but they did have parts for mags, just not sure about emag parts.

pbzmag

Smoken
01-18-2003, 10:02 PM
Only place I know of is Ditto's in Redlands. He should have what you need. (The owner is Jeff. He's not open on Mondays and doesn't usually get there till about 12:30. Just so you don't make the drive for no reason.) If you go there, you can probably see his sweet X-Mag too.

DeathscytheSK
01-19-2003, 01:24 AM
Down in Santa Clarita, there is only one paintball store called Neumax Army Navy Paintball surplus, anyone heard of it? well the owner is on a sponsored pb team, not sure which one and he uses an emag, he likes it, wonder why he won't try to get emags or automags sold at his store? :confused: