PDA

View Full Version : NPPL Chicago

wimag
01-18-2003, 12:33 PM
checked the NPPL site and got the dates for when the NPPL tournie is gonna be in Chicago, but i could not find an exact location for where it is being held. Only a few hour drive for me and i plan on driving down and spending a few days to check it out. Anyone know what field or locale it is being held? thanks

AllAmericanMag
01-18-2003, 01:50 PM
I believe that shindig is held at Badlandz ( www.buyshocktech.com ) in Crete, IL.

fire1811
01-18-2003, 03:15 PM
yeah the psp is at badlandz and there is going to be a
nppl event for chicago also. as far as i know they have not found a site yet(or released it anyway)

and if u can make it to chicago open(psp) go! if its anything like last year it was a blast.

the123
01-18-2003, 07:54 PM
The NPPL 7-man will not be at badlandz because of obvious sponsorhip conflicts(field is operated by Rennik Miller owner of shocktech). There has not yet been a site selected, but expect JT owned Challenge Park Xtreme or a local fairgrounds to be the venue.

The PSP event (x-ball +10+5 mans) will be at badlands as usual. Hope this helps.

LaW
01-18-2003, 08:27 PM
anyone interested in forming a team AO for the 7man?

wimag
01-18-2003, 09:00 PM
thanks for the replies. Yeah found the spot where there is still discussion over event location. Badlandz, CPX, or some other spot. Either way i am gonna go.

LAW: i was initially just planning to watch and hang out, but i would be more intersted in playing. If you form a team consider me.