PDA

View Full Version : new mag owner

Loki2DT
01-18-2003, 12:49 PM
hay everyone I bought a micro mag off E-bay a few months ago. (I have been wanting one for a long time)I was wondering what can i do to lighten and speed up the trigger. Also what dose anyone know about the Z-valves from Galtic?

ChucktheMAGician
01-18-2003, 12:57 PM
Not sure about the Z-valve, but most paople here wouldn't suggest using non AGD parts in the internals of your gun. I would suggest an X-valve and an intelli frame to give you a lighter pull and more speed. An adjustable N2 tank would be helpful to. You could probably pick a used Retro valve up from here but the x does come w/ level 10. You didn't mention a problem w/ chopping but it may be something to consider as you start to shoot faster. Welcome, and good luck!:)

toymyster
01-19-2003, 12:32 PM
I had one in my classic, I think I still have it somewhere!! It does help lighten your trigger a bit, and it didn't cuase me any problems, the improvement however, is not very significant!! However, I would save my money, and invest in an X-Valve from AGD!! And with that, ROF will no longer be an issue for you!!
Oh, and of course, Welcome to AO!!!