PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting E-mag Trigger

ShatteredFaith
01-19-2003, 01:40 PM
OK, I don't have the e-mag video, and I was wondering how I adjust my e-mag trigger pull length. That is all. Oh and don't sic the Search Police on me, I need a quick answer. Thanks in advance.

Whitt_travis
01-19-2003, 03:48 PM
Well, there are three ways to go about it with the AGD groove trigger... There's a magnet in the back of the trigger that can be adjusted by using an allen in the groove part of the trigger in the front... (sensitivity)

Where the trigger pulls off the magnet that can also be adjusted. (length)

And then in when you take off your body rail there are magnets in a small hole above the area mentioned above... Remove or add magnets to change the trigger. (Snappy-ness)

=) I hope this is what your asking...

I have an emagnum, but on the regular e-mag I think there's a small light on your board that blinks when the HALS sensor is tripped... (The thing behind your trigger that set's off the solenoid.) So, adjust it until your little heart bursts... I hope I gave you all the info...

And, as for the video, on the AGD site I still think they give them out when you register your marker with them.

Havoc_online
01-19-2003, 06:09 PM
Where the trigger pulls off the magnet that can also be adjusted. (length) :confused: trigger pull length is adjusted by taking off the bodyrail and putting the selector switch in Emode, at the top of the switch will be a allen hole that adjusts pull length. Leave a BIT of play after the hall sensor picks up the trigger magnet so the pull stays reliable.

Dont adjust the magnet on the trigger too much, people move them so far they get loose, fall out and then get lost.

for trigger return, you could throw in an o'ring under 1 magnet to get a lighter pull than 1 magnet alone(if it wasnt light enough for you):)

Whitt_travis
01-19-2003, 07:24 PM
Hard to explain without a picture or something, hehe.

Load SM5
01-19-2003, 07:56 PM
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/emag/review.shtml

Look about halfway down the article for a good explanation and pics.

ShatteredFaith
01-19-2003, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the help guys! I really appreciate it.