PDA

View Full Version : Simple solutions to common problems

paint magnet
01-19-2003, 02:19 PM
Ok, feel free to add any but here's what I've come up with:

If your gun is heavy to you-
First of all, make it as heavy as you possibly can without spending any money ( I have a steel tank and steel barrels so that's not hard for me) and simply carry it around the house all day. I do that anyway, you you get accustomed to the weight and it will feel like second nature at the field. Then, when it doesn't feel heavy anymore, you can switch to a lighter setup. Also try lifting weights.

If you're bad at snapshooting, while you're carrying your gun around the house, practice snap shooting at every doorway and mirror you come to. Space is limited so that will help too.

Thats all I got for now, please post any you have come up with.

BobTheCow
01-19-2003, 04:33 PM
haha i did that snapshooting thing at my friend's house whenst he got his new cocker...it's surprisingly fun!! :)

EsPo
01-19-2003, 05:20 PM
if you have animals, bunker them, but with no paint or air.. and if you pull the trigger before they look at you.. you win :)

BobTheCow
01-19-2003, 08:20 PM
wow...that's awesome!! i'm gonna try that...RIGHT NOW!!

*sees fear in the eye of housecat*

-=Squid=-
01-19-2003, 08:37 PM
I just OWNED my weiner dog ;)

TheJester
01-19-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
if you have animals, bunker them, but with no paint or air.. and if you pull the trigger before they look at you.. you win :)

dude, that's awesome

but i agree, i always carry my gun around w/ me around the house

Havoc_online
01-19-2003, 09:57 PM
dont get mad at your poor cats and dogs when you find a pee stain on the floor when you bunkered them.:rolleyes:

BobTheCow
01-19-2003, 10:57 PM
lol, i went to do that and then realized "o yeah...my cat's been an outside cat for 2 years now...and i doubt my neighbors will appreciate me darting around the house with a gun pointed at a defenseless little kitty-cat..."

paint magnet
01-20-2003, 01:38 PM
This is especially fun if you have hardwood floors and animals with bad balance and no claws :D

*clackety clackety clackety* *skid* *slide* thump *clackety clackety clackety*

Gitaroo Man
01-20-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by paint magnet
This is especially fun if you have hardwood floors and animals with bad balance and no claws :D

*clackety clackety clackety* *skid* *slide* thump *clackety clackety clackety*

LOL!! ahahahahaah thats so true

Evil Bob
01-20-2003, 02:39 PM
I practice snap shooting using people on TV. People sit and spend alot of time drooling watching TV, instead spend that time with your marker drawing a bead on their faces whenever your favorite character hits the screen. I also wear 5 pound wrist weights on both arms when I do it.

-Evil Bob

darklord
01-20-2003, 04:19 PM
When I get bored I always air-bunker/snapshoot my friends. Oh and air-triggering is always fun too.