PDA

View Full Version : hey Crashking...

rhetor22
01-19-2003, 04:33 PM
:D

Edit - try reasonably sized pictures. Stick to 35k or lower...205k is way too big. Not everyone has broadband.

Gunga

rhetor22
01-19-2003, 04:34 PM
:DEdit - see comments on previous post

Xerces
01-19-2003, 09:44 PM
wow, that makes perfect sense

rhetor22
01-19-2003, 09:48 PM
it might not make sense to you because the thread was titled "hey crashking" and not "hey xerces"...

If you require an explination for whatever reason you might have, i know that he has a t-maxx, and that he's into these r/c trucks. I was showing him my usa-1 (electric) because i thought he might like to see it.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-19-2003, 09:50 PM
looks nice i always wanted a e or tmaxx though

rhetor22
01-19-2003, 10:11 PM
yeah those are awesome trucks... i got this before they came out though. Works good. :D

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-19-2003, 10:26 PM
yea another one i like is the pirate its huge.

Timmee
01-20-2003, 09:25 AM
Give me a Clod anyday! :D

rhetor22
01-20-2003, 03:47 PM
i was actually gunna get the clod but decided to get the usa-1 for some reason... I haven't used it in a long time tho. :(

Timmee
01-20-2003, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. Both my Clodbusters are awaiting upgrades (stock, disassembled, and currently not being worked on). :(

Xerces
01-20-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by rhetor22
it might not make sense to you because the thread was titled "hey crashking" and not "hey xerces"...

hey crashking sounds like the perfect title for a private message

CRASHKING
01-29-2003, 09:04 PM
he sent one....

its not broken though......lol

nice truck. little small looking but shiny :)

i like the truck that its sitting on though

stop reading here unless you want to read more.
__________________________________________________ _________

the new t-maxxes now go about 40mph

and has anyone seen the new nitro fusion? 85mph stock fast little car. and if you mess with the gearing you can get it to go faster.

you wouldnt want to find anything solid thats not moving with that car.

here are 2 albums with my car and truck go here (http://home.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.HPWelcome?com=arcsoft&awp=guestwelcome.html&RefreshRandom=0.8398099042179794)

currently neither works because they need some parts.

had the t-maxx for about 2 years and it recently got a .24 engine put in it, and it was sitting for awhile until i could get a new ring gear, got that but then some set screws and pins decided to pop out of the center driveshafts, got all of the parts that i need to fix the truck, just have to install them.

as for the car. as i was breaking the engine in i ran into a few problems, first tank of nitro, batteries i had werent good so i had to wait and buy some, then the second tank the wheels kept falling off and one fell of and i lost the wheel nut that held it on( i was driving it in a street and the blue nut disappeared), one week later got a pack of wheel nuts, took all of them of and blue loctited them back on, next 3 tanks went ok, then the 6th tanks was at my best friends house on a bit colder night than the previous tanks, which causes the engines to run a little leaner because the air is more dense so i had a heck of a time re-tuning it for the extreme temperature change, wasnt running to great, but i had it running. about 2 1/2minutes into the 6th tank and i break it, the front left lower suspension arm breaks and i mess up 2 rims, ones a little scuffed but should be replaced while the other is completly destroyed. while i'm waiting to go to my local hobby shop i send my reciver pack so it can get some nice rechargable batteries installed, should be here friday i hope, and i should be going to the hobby shop to get the new rims and the new lower arm.

just got the car for x-mas, and this is what i have hopped up so far.

new xtm .24 engine-$124
novakk xxtra receiver so i can use my $300 radio- $100
better airfilter-$30
new front differential gears after i ruined them on the 2nd tank-$40
fuel filter-$10
venom failsafe (so it doesnt decide to go full throttle at 60-70mph and find a car,curb,telephone poll, etc) -$30
2 spd upgrade-$80
new spings and aluminum clutch shoes-$20

total excluding the car itself-$434 with car(+$350)-$784

and coming soon- the replacement parts-$20
2 new/better servos-$244
better servo saver for my t-maxx-$30
total-$294

im almost afraid to total the amount of money together including my truck(plus its replacement parts,hop-ups)

truck approx-$2500
up coming hop-ups for car/truck-$294
car with other misc stuff-$784
>
>
>
>gets a cold chill as he adds it together
>
>
>
>
>
>
>total=$3578, O M G i havent even realized i have spent that much, man moms are great (birthdays and christmas) but a lot of that i am paying for with my lunch money

DONT LET THE R/C BUG BITE YOU, its a very bad money spending bug.

and my truck still has room for about another $3000 for hop-ups...... o well gotta save up for my second automobile(a truck)

FalconGuy016
01-29-2003, 09:17 PM
I dont know Gunga... you shouldnt take away the pics completely from the thread :( you should either resize them or put a note saying to resize them or change the file format or something

but that just destroyed the thread!

CRASHKING
01-29-2003, 10:19 PM
just make a link to them so they have a choice to wait or not.