PDA

View Full Version : X-Valve Question

Gerst
01-19-2003, 04:55 PM
Is the X-Valve and Level 10 worth $220 plus old valve trade in?

I have the orginal Level 7 Valve that has served me well.
Just wondering if it was worth the money to upgrade to the X and level 10. I have heard great things about the level 10.

All info and input would be great.

Thanks in Advance
Gerst

Dayspring
01-19-2003, 04:59 PM
The X-Valve is basically an All Aluminum ReTro Valve equipped with Level 10.

All Level 10 info can be found with a search here, or, if you're curious, there are videos to be found in the level 10 install instructions on the front page. It prevents chops and has less recoil.

The ReTro Valve has been around a long time and info can be found here or on Airgun.com . Has faster recharge, no shootdown and a reactive trigger function that pushes the trigger back to firing position.

Just remember- only HPA/N2 on the ReTro Valve.

TheJester
01-19-2003, 05:12 PM
well i got 1, and if you feel no need for the reactive trigger, then just get a lvl 10 bolt. but if you would like the option of high ROF, i would say go for it, i love mine, i still have yet to play a game w/ it, but it's def worth the $

darklord
01-19-2003, 07:52 PM
The X-valve is definitely worth your money. You're getting a high rate of fire and virtually no chopping all in one package, plus it'll lighten your gun somewhat. I plan on getting one for my e-mag once they come back in stock.

mxheadrm
02-16-2003, 11:28 PM
Definitely worth the dough... Its light, fast, elegant design (as per the usual with AGD). Great trigger action.

And did I mention how super pretty it is?

Looks great with a black powder coat mainbody and an Armson Stealth or J&J Full Tilt setup.