PDA

View Full Version : getting back into PBALL....new gun project!

ReTroMagBoy
01-20-2003, 12:55 AM
hey im getting back into paintball and with all the good turns the automag has taken im gonna go back to one...

im gonna build a mag....

proteams vert feed 2000 micromag kit satin black
ReTro Valve w/Lvl. 10 upgrade
12in DYE aluminum

sounds sweet... yummm....

Gitaroo Man
01-20-2003, 01:04 AM
*cough* x valve *cough*

ReTroMagBoy
01-20-2003, 01:10 AM
*caugh* im man enough to handle an extra Ounce or two *caugh*

spazzed
01-20-2003, 02:35 AM
Hahahaha!! Love it!!

WB to the family ;)

Gitaroo Man
01-20-2003, 03:19 AM
*cough* BUT ITS BLACK and cool looking, lol *cough*

DeathscytheSK
01-20-2003, 04:17 AM
*Cough* It defiently looks really cool *Cough* but its up to you man *cough*

Load SM5
01-20-2003, 08:01 AM
You guys need a Halls or something?

shartley
01-20-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
You guys need a Halls or something?
Yeah, my thoughts exactly….. but we HAVE been hit with a cold spell lately. ;)

I think the X-Valve is nice, but honestly could not justify getting one myself either. I am however, glad they offer them, and are making them though.

El Gallo Negro
01-20-2003, 08:52 AM
Hmmm.. aren't the Retro Valves and the X Valves basically the same except one's aluminuim and the other isn't? Except for the X Valve comes with the Lvl 10 installed already

Go for the X

Perosnally I like the Retro bettre though :D

shartley
01-20-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by El Gallo Negro
Hmmm.. aren't the Retro Valves and the X Valves basically the same except one's aluminuim and the other isn't? Except for the X Valve comes with the Lvl 10 installed already

Go for the X

Perosnally I like the Retro bettre though :D
Yes. :D So, if you have a Retro Valve with LX, you have the same thing as an X-Valve except it isn't made out of aluminum and have the pretty black color and engraving on it.

beefstew
01-20-2003, 09:44 AM
eh if you want to upgrade to the xvalve cuz the retro is too heavy, get the h**l away from emags :) (and mags in general) but if you wnat it cuz it looks cooler, i totally understand.
---beef----

RamboPreacher
01-20-2003, 09:54 AM
kinda funny how this thread turned into an xvalve hijack. :D

The micro with LX/RT sounds great to me. I don't know much about the aluminium barrel though.

On the other hand, though; it seems that getting a micro mag has something to do with weight and size. For me, I would get the xvalve for a micro, because of hte weight thing. BUt I absolutely understand the performance difference (or lack thereof, in this case).

ReTroMagBoy
01-20-2003, 10:08 AM
ya...i read up about the the new valve and its not worth it to me...
i could understand for those who are building the ultimate mags who would want every possible performance upgrade as well as making a lighter gun, but i work out alot a couple ounces wont even be felt... ;)

Gitaroo Man
01-20-2003, 01:38 PM
Yeah, i mean there is no point really if you already have the retro and lvl 10. Your setup seems pretty much fine to me.