PDA

View Full Version : A.g.d!!!!not Happy With You Right Now!

ciscokid
01-20-2003, 06:13 AM
i just called a.g.d in England
to ship me an x-mag c&c black to silver and the said NO!!!!!!!!!
They are not shipping to the states.A.g.d from the u.s.a did not like them sending them over here ,so they agreed not to THAT SUCKS!!! I mention to the lady that i would pay what ever it cost to ship and maybe a little more ,she said sorry...that pissses my off, i should be able to get them from where ever i choose...i should not have to wait 3-4 months when they are available somewhere else.

cisco

Tunaman
01-20-2003, 06:31 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAA! You cannot circumvent the AGD wait filter! Get in line and wait your turn like everyone else. :D :D ;)

TransMan
01-20-2003, 06:40 AM
Find some one you TRUST in Europe give them the money let them buy it and then send it to u.

Load SM5
01-20-2003, 07:59 AM
Like I mentioned on the PBnation thread, as of 2 days ago RobAGD had a gloss black one for sale. If your wanting to grab one, talk to him.

There are reasons why they're trying to keep the Euro mags over there. Do a search on it and find out.

Xen
01-20-2003, 09:13 AM
Awwwwwwwwww poor lil ciscokid can't get everything when he wants it, grow up and stand in line.

digitard
01-20-2003, 09:26 AM
AGD and AGD Europe are 2 DIFFERENT COMPANIES ... Tom has explained this before! So if you wanna put that "I dont feel I should have to wait" ideal, then why should Tom have to warrenty the Europe mag at all? Its not his company ... AGD Europe is a seperate company owned by a different person. **not trying to be rude, just realistic**

If it was made AFTER December 9th though its possible AGD might warrenty it locally ... you'll need to call them and find out.

But please do a search for the XMAG warrenty thread ... Tom explains why the warrenties are the way they are... both Tom and the AGD Europe owner have info in it

Sincerely
Dave K

-=Squid=-
01-20-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Xen
Awwwwwwwwww poor lil ciscokid can't get everything when he wants it, grow up and stand in line.

Dude, you would be pissed too. Your just jealous because some people can afford it.

Xen
01-20-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

Dude, you would be pissed too. Your just jealous because some people can afford it.

Oh squid your a real winner :rolleyes:

-=Squid=-
01-20-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Xen

Oh squid your a real winner :rolleyes:

uumm,, how exactly do you mean that?

FalconGuy016
01-20-2003, 10:38 AM
Why is AGD split like that?

Phil
01-20-2003, 10:56 AM
This situation is completely rediculous from a consumers standpoint. If I were in charge of AGD I would have whatever extra X-Mags there are at AGD Europe shipped over to be sold here in the states even if I had to pay retail for them.

Army
01-20-2003, 11:00 AM
Question was answered, options given, flames noted. Closing this one.