PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tom!

digitard
01-20-2003, 12:10 PM
Just curious for the cost on the new Odyssey trigger and an "estimated" date you'll start selling them?

I'm getting my new Emag this week and that trigger would be a nice addition shortly.

Sincerely,
Dave K

p.s. I also hosted that video for you on one of my servers, if you need anything in the future hosted just let me know since it has a ton of space.

AGD
01-20-2003, 12:22 PM
We are working on a retrofit kit for all guns (not just ours) I will let you know in a week what we come up with.

AGD

digitard
01-20-2003, 12:29 PM
Sweet, thanks ya very much!

Sincerely
Dave K

JT2002
01-20-2003, 03:23 PM
does that mean a retrofit for my timmy?:D love my mag, but you cant beat electro. im gonna wait till xmags are easily available to buy one.

Tony Arrivo
01-20-2003, 07:25 PM
"You can't beat electro" eh? I've takin on a good many electros with my Minimag. You definitely can beat an electro with a non-electro.

JT2002
01-20-2003, 07:31 PM
just saying something.:D
but i did love my automag. but i want a freak kit. and unfortunately most used automags dont go for too much nowadays.

-=Squid=-
01-20-2003, 07:32 PM
Ya, well I personally feel that if you give the best player in the world 2 games, one with a cocker/mag other with *insert random high dollar electric here* he will do better with the electric...and dont gimme the "he will not" because I guaruntee you would take a Timmy over your minimag ;)

JT2002
01-20-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
I guaruntee you he would take a Timmy over your minimag ;)
not that the minimag is a bad gun and cant rip. im already having a really hard time parting ways with my automag. i mean the gun is great and it was totally custom built to my liking. :( but my timmy is nice and needs a freak. anyone know someone selling a used good condition freak kit with autococker threads, Stainless back, and AA front?

Tony Arrivo
01-20-2003, 08:08 PM
I say this now and I will say this again in 50 years, from here on out it's AGD or nothing.

JT2002
01-20-2003, 08:17 PM
yeah. i really like AGD. theyre a great company. but i just wanted to go electro. and eventually when things get to the point where you can call up agd say "yeah hi, ,i want to order and Xmag with ..........." and have it shipped out in a week, i will rejoin The mag family for good. i still got my automag, but on the verge of selling it. im STILL with AGD anyways because, i do use the warp feed i won from them for free at the Shatner chat party:D :p (lucky me) and i absolutely love it.

Tony Arrivo
01-20-2003, 08:22 PM
I'm not saying you're not, I'm just saying I will never buy (or take) any gun made by a different company than AGD. This is directed to Squid, you are entirely wrong, I would never take a Timmy over my Mag.

JT2002
01-20-2003, 08:31 PM
yeah, i did love my mag, and wanted to get the emag conversion. but unfortunately, its MUCH easier for me to get my parents to let me buy a $450 gun and spend $80 here, $40 there, and upgrading it that way than it it to just say, "Can i buy an emag conversion for 550 and get a retro valve for 200?" you know what i mean? and even though i realize that it will cost the same amount of money, (not trying to be disrespectful) but my parents only seem to figure that out after the fact.

Tony Arrivo
01-20-2003, 08:34 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I wanted to buy an E-Mag but the price didn't fly too well with my parents so I settled for the Minimag, best decision I ever made....ok, best paintball decision I ever made... Anyways, my Minimag rocks out, I love it.

JT2002
01-20-2003, 08:50 PM
my automag rocked pretty well to, but you know me, gotta have all the bells and wistles.:D now i got really nice timmy that costs as much as it would have to get an emag at todays prices. but.. the Xmag is even better:D , guess ill just have to wait till i can freely spend my $$ and ill get an xmag. hmm, ,turn 16 this year so i got.... till i can... and then ill be.... like...:)
btw got a pic of ur mag?

Tony Arrivo
01-20-2003, 09:25 PM
Yeah man, go for the XMag! No, I'm havin a problem with my digital camera but as soon as I fix it I'll pm you some.:cool:

JT2002
01-20-2003, 09:42 PM
id really like one, but i dont even want to think of what my parents will say when i tell them i want to sell this 800+ gun that i really like to get a $1400 one.:eek:
:( most likely all he11 will brake loose. and if im lucky ill only get yelled at for "wasting" all of my money:D

Tony Arrivo
01-20-2003, 09:56 PM
Man, I hear ya. I get that "wasting money" ranting all the time. They really need to advertise pro paintballing on television or something so parents can see that you can actually make it big if you really try. Also, it's a friendly sport, all the crude stickers and stuff are giving parents a bad perspectice of paintball.

JT2002
01-20-2003, 10:15 PM
yep, and even when i get them 200 dollars to put away every few weeks, ,they still complain about me needing to save money and stuff. unfortunately theyre probably right:(. but its still hard for me to understand that. so im always upgrading:D BTW how old are you? im 15 goin on 16 late this year. ill get to start to learn to drive!:cool: ill make sure to give you guys a warning before i go out driving:rolleyes: :D

Tony Arrivo
01-20-2003, 10:43 PM
I'm 15, I'll be 16 in August, already done with drivers ed.:cool: :D Yeah, for the past 8 years or so I've been puttin away a little money from all birthdays, christmas', holidays of any sort into a bank account. Not my college fund, or anything like that, just a regular old account for "spending" cash. They won't let me spend it! I have about 2,100 in there! I tell them "this is from my relatives, they gave this to me as a child and it was meant to be spent on gifts I would like, instead it'll be spent in 10 years on a car payment or something." This almost works, they're slightly budging. But when I get out of the Army, ooooh man, can we say XMag!? :D :D :D

JT2002
01-21-2003, 12:42 AM
you say youre in the army? :D its probablty just me cuz its 12:41 am, ,i got to get up for school at 6. just finished my science project report thingy:D nite

Tony Arrivo
01-21-2003, 08:54 AM
Naw, not yet. Going to join the army out of high school though, so as soon as I finish it's time for an XMag. :D