PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* just as i thought anti-mag propoganda was going away...

cheetah256
01-20-2003, 02:41 PM
i meet up with someone who says that xmags are already obsolete, because AGD is just trying to make their "relics" seem "revolutionary"....sigh...i wish people would just stop bashing guns all together..

*edit*
hmm..his intelligence is showing through now...after telling him xmags are cocker threaded, had an ACE and lvl 10, and interchangeable breeches (which is why he said matrices are better), now he doesn't like them because you can't use a secondary reg...

digitard
01-20-2003, 02:48 PM
lol, just tell him ... why would I want another external part when the valve has a built in Reg?

Sincerely
Dave K

JT2002
01-20-2003, 02:49 PM
tom, will you do us all a favor...
please get your best xmag, with every AGD mod done to it, and go kick this guys a$$ in some speedball games.:D he wont be a mag basher anymore once he gets his a$$ kicked by one. :rolleyes:

Evil Bob
01-20-2003, 02:59 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to remove ignorance and bias from the world without nuking the entire human populace. Until then we need to educate the numbskulls one at a time with 68 caliber points of reason :)

"Yeah, I know my mag sucks... that's not my paint on you again is it?"

"Hey, I see I shot you again with my sucky mag, it's gotta suck to be upstaged by someone with a 'relic'"

"So sorry, I appear to have shot you yet again, I must apologize for that."

"Opps, was that me again? So sorry."

Eventually they get the picture.

-Evil Bob

spazzed
01-20-2003, 03:00 PM
hehe.. buddy, there are *no* mods for an X-mag that are currently in production from AGD ;)

Only thing that we have any real knowledge about is the trigger from Oddessy, and they're still testing it ;)

Other than that, AGD's doing some efficiancy testing... so yeah, that guy's an idiot.

AGD
01-20-2003, 03:05 PM
It takes a while to get through to the "slow" ones. :)

AGD

digitard
01-20-2003, 03:06 PM
lol
My personal favorite is...

"Oh did your battery die .. mine too ... but i just switched to manual mode and kept playing"... "oh, your going to get your spare battery, hope it doesn't die too"

Sincerely,
Dave K

cheetah256
01-20-2003, 03:26 PM
yeah..sorry for my senseless rambling, but this guy is a real winner. he doesn't understand the fact that mags don't need a secondary regulator...and thats all he's left clinging to....

ben_JD
01-20-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by cheetah256
now he doesn't like them because you can't use a secondary reg... Sure you could. You could use a tertiary regulator as well. It will not help, but you can certainly add those regulators one after another until you are satisfied or until you completely starve the marker of any air...whichever comes first.

cphilip
01-20-2003, 05:51 PM
Unfortunately, people who ride "the short bus" to school also are allowed to play Paintball... :rolleyes:

beefstew
01-20-2003, 07:00 PM
dude dont pay any ttention to him. there are price levels of guns which are about every 100 bucks you spend. ad everything in that level is going to preform about as well as everything else. after that its just prefferance.
---beef---

Evil Bob
01-20-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Unfortunately, people who ride "the short bus" to school also are allowed to play Paintball... :rolleyes:

Is riding the short bus in some way "Bad"? I had to ride the short bus because the long bus couldn't negotiate the corners up here in the mountains :)

-Evil Bob

JT2002
01-20-2003, 07:17 PM
Sure... And thats why they call you evil bob right??:D

TigerMan
01-20-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Evil Bob

Is riding the short bus in some way "Bad"? I had to ride the short bus because the long bus couldn't negotiate the corners up here in the mountains :)

-Evil Bob

People who ride the short bus are usually special ed students.

JT2002
01-20-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by TigerMan

People who ride the short bus are usually special ed students. yep, thats why we got that evil bob boy riding to school in the same Armored Trucks that you see companies carry LARGE amounts of $$$$$$$$$$ and other valuables in.:D
bty ur up in the mountains? what do u live up in fair land?:rolleyes:
jkjk

Cypres0099
01-20-2003, 09:39 PM
Once AGD gets the effeciency stuff done, xmags will be the ultimate gun.

ooops... I've said to much. ;)