PDA

View Full Version : AGD Events for 2003

AGD
01-20-2003, 03:36 PM
AO,

Here is our tentative schedule of events for this year. Please realize that we can only do a maximum of one event per month! Even one a month puts a tremendous strain on us because our regular people are away from the phones and the result is you don’t get tech support or orders processed.

AO Texas Dallas March 15th
Ultimate Maddness Virgnia April 5th (Tk for sure)
Torricelli scenario game Tenn. April 12th (Tk for sure)
AO Meet Indianapolis at Mannys field March 26th (TK for sure)
Sams Big Game Wis. May 3rd Tk
AO Megameet Pittsburg May 17th (Tk for sure)
Twin Towers Scenario EMR Penn. May 24th Tk
AO Sams WI May 31st Tk
D-Day Ok. June 7th Tk
Super7 Chicago June 7th (no TK)
IAO Pittsburg July (Tk for sure)
Ron Stern Camp Aug 2nd(Tk for sure)
Shatnerball II - EMR Penn. Aug 30th(Tk for sure)
Paintball Sams fall Big Game WI Oct 4th(Tk for sure)
World Cup Oct 19-26 (no TK)
SC AO Meet Nov 22 (TK for sure)
Texas Throwdown Dec 6-7 Texas (Tk playing)

As you can see we are trying to split our efforts between AO, Scenario and Tournies. Unfortunately this means we are not going to be heavily attending the major pro tourneys but we are trying to go out and visit a wider variety of players.

digitard
01-20-2003, 03:38 PM
The pro's know who ya are and respect ya ... I think you have the right idea to get out there to the "upcoming" player and to help educate.

I hope to make it to at least 3 or 4 of those (shatnerball, megameet, 2 tourny's)

Sincerely,
Dave K

personman
01-20-2003, 03:38 PM
You guys are coming to DDay? AWESOME! I'm hopefully gonna be there.. should I be a nazi pie?:p I am hopefully going to the ronn stern camp as well..

Gambit1106
01-20-2003, 03:39 PM
So is Shatnerball II going to be a reality?

Gitaroo Man
01-20-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Gambit1106
So is Shatnerball II going to be a reality?

Also, any firm idea on where and when?

darklord
01-20-2003, 04:31 PM
Dates/times would be a plus...add them as the year progresses.

Muzikman
01-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Hmm...Ultimate Madness...I'm gonna have to head down again this year.

So let's break it down...how many times is Tom gonna have to see my ugly mug.

AO Megameet May - YES
AO Event 2 (to be determined) - Maybe
AO Event 3 (to be determined) - Maybe
Skyball - Yes
Ultimate Maddness -YES
IAO July - YES
Chicago NPPL - No
Chicago PSP - No
Ron Stern Camp - I would like to just show up;)
Shatnerball II - YES
D-Day - NO
World Cup or NPPL Finals - Maybe
Scenario 2 (to be determined) - Maybe (depends on where it's at)

That's at least 5 times;)

wyn1370
01-20-2003, 04:59 PM
hmm, Muz at 5 events, now who can guess how many times his butt will show up in pictures?
Long live MMB fanclub

personman
01-20-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by wyn1370
hmm, Muz at 5 events, now who can guess how many times his butt will show up in pictures?
Long live MMB fanclub
Yes!!
lol I swear my MMB pic was unintentional.. :p

Automaggin2
01-20-2003, 05:26 PM
Why not go to NPPL Atlantic City :( . There are tons and tons of AOers from this area, New York, Pennsylvania, Jersey, Deleware. And what about New Jersey AO meet.....wait, i got an idea, why not go to Atlantic City, and that same week there can be a AO New Jersey meet! yeah!

Muzikman
01-20-2003, 05:29 PM
Auto,
I am sure there is going to be a NJ meet, Black Cell has had two already. They are northern NJ though.

Dayspring
01-20-2003, 06:03 PM
Not just Northern NJ. But NJ as a whole. And yes. We are in the planning stages of another NJ AO Day. I can't go into it, but it'll be ALL GOOD. :D

Muzikman
01-20-2003, 06:11 PM
Dayspring,

I didn't mean to make it sound like only Norther NJ people could go, but it is typically held in north Jesery right? Which is north of Atlantic City, which is an ugly part of the state, which, etc..;)

Darkstorm
01-20-2003, 06:18 PM
"Scenario 2 (to be determined)"

I would like to throw into the hat one of Viper's scenarios in HOUSTON, Texas....Either T-Rev in Apirl or T-Zone in Oct. We have GREAT weather at those times of the year. T-REV has had over 800 people before. PaintballUSA is a great field with over 100 acres.

-"Blue" of EMR and "Red" of Redz and Paintball.com are the generals for T-Rev.

http://www.viperpaintball.com/game_2003_trev_ix_medieval.html

BTW - Unfortunately, the most talked about scenario game on the schedule is MXS Twin Towers at EMR, but it is in May a week after the mega meet.

AutomagRT1483
01-20-2003, 06:29 PM
I know there can be only one event per month, but will there be any chance of a guest appreance by Tom at say Paintball Sam's Big Game 1 & 2 and the scenario game????
Also, is that the Oklahoma D-Day Game?

theraidenproject
01-20-2003, 06:34 PM
Is "AO Event 2" or "3" going to be in NJ? I hope so since I missed NJ AO Day II, and I'm guessing NJ AO Day III will also have AGD representation.
edit - I'm sorry, I typed my response, left the comp for about 5 hours, then hit "reply". I can see this was already answered.

AGD
01-20-2003, 07:08 PM
I updated the list with Sams and where I am appearing.

I would say Shatnerball II is about an 80% go for this year but thats just my opinion. I know they would like to announce it this month.

AGD

AutomagRT1483
01-20-2003, 07:18 PM
Thank you Tom!:D

Xen
01-20-2003, 07:32 PM
Tom did you hear if they are hosting it at Challenge Park again?

Thats if it happends.

Smoke
01-20-2003, 07:35 PM
Well Geoff, if it's a CPX, we're going!!!

RamboPreacher
01-20-2003, 07:37 PM
Since I am not familiar with most of those events, locations would help. dates would help too, but locations moreso. :D I'd like to get to the chicagoland area a couple times this year.

Smoke
01-20-2003, 07:41 PM
Paintball Sam's is just 15 min. south of Milwaukee, on HWY K. The spring Big Game is the first weekend in May. Big Game 2 is fist weekend in October. The others, not sure.

RobAGD
01-20-2003, 08:30 PM
Tom Dont forget the Pev's MegaSale Big Game :)

I am looking at working out a AO Meet the same weekend, that way the AO guys can gang up on the pros in the big game :)

The AO event is still in the planning stages but shoudl be sometime in March.

-Robert

personman
01-20-2003, 08:35 PM
Dates, info, and location on D-Day: http://www.oklahomadday.com
I really wanted to go last year, but I couldnt, and I am defentally going this year!!!
Tom, you have to come!!

Kevmaster
01-20-2003, 08:45 PM
What is this "ultmate maddness"??

Im IN NORTH CAROLINA and ive never heard of it...please explain

K-villeplayer
01-20-2003, 08:45 PM
anyone want to explain ultimate madness in NC to me. I live there and don't know what it is.

Andrew

pbguy888
01-20-2003, 08:50 PM
lol me either:p I think it might be in Charlotte though? anybody know?

personman
01-20-2003, 08:56 PM
I thought Ultamate Madness was in VA... oh well but I'm pretty sure its this big tourney thing.. yeah.. heh..

Cyberious
01-20-2003, 09:04 PM
Sure would be nice to have Shatnerball down here in Florida. Maybe at Wayne's World?

Tunaman
01-20-2003, 10:17 PM
You know Tom...AC is right around that magic Tuna Time! Your coming with me this year Brotha...we will get a whole gang out there! Start making plans!;) ;)

Riotz
01-20-2003, 10:25 PM
The next NJ AOD might even be before the "Megameet". Don't know exactly when yet.

Mega Man
01-20-2003, 11:08 PM
Yes Tom you need to try and make it out to D-Day. I work at the Bunker and every year it gets bigger and better with more and more stuff (including vendors). I'll probably be reffing most of it but if I get to play I might have to give my Imp a break and take an intelli of your hands for my mag...

Bigzamboni
01-20-2003, 11:55 PM
I hope to be going to the 3rd session of the Ronn Stern camp..:)

I just hope I don't have to sell my RT to afford it..:(

Selling my RT to get an X-mag would be easier for me.. but still traumatizing.. :p

As for D-Day.. I've wanted to go for the past 2 years or so.. But being in NJ and having school until the 20th or so in my area.. It isn't the easiest thing to do.. :(

Army
01-21-2003, 12:04 AM
I guess the Rocky Mountains are too high this year to fly over....:D

Oh well, maybe NEXT year will be west coast heavy.....or acknowledged...or winked at.....

DiRTyBuNNy
01-21-2003, 12:40 AM
yes..I feel your pain, Army...as they say in the rap game, there ain't no love for the westside....well...I think I'm going to be wearing my AO jersey at the NPPL Super7 in Huntington Beach...who knows..it could get interesting..we can all bum around with Jeff from PBDaddy...if he even goes...

Gitaroo Man
01-21-2003, 12:49 AM
Can't Shatnerball be in Nor. Cal PLEASE!! lol

raehl
01-21-2003, 02:36 AM
You should add College Nationals to that list - April 12, Saturday, CPX - shouldn't be too bad for getting people away from the phones.

And May 17 - High School Nationals - same deal. ;)

- Chris

the123
01-21-2003, 02:42 AM
lets see..
Super 7 Huntington Beach -YES
Mardigras Open -Maybe
Skyball -NO
LA Open -NO
Super 7 Vegas -YES
Ultimate Madness -NO
May Megameet -Maybe
Super 7 Chicago -YES
PSP 10 Man Chicago -YES
International Open -Maybe
Super 7 New York -YES
Shatnerball -YES (if it's near by)
Super 7 Miami -YES
NPPL World Cup - YES
Also hosting 3 novice tournaments
14 outdoor practices
14 indoor practices
WHEW! Thats a lot of paintball.
senario games I simply don't have the time for anymore

FESTUS33
01-21-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher
Since I am not familiar with most of those events, locations would help. dates would help too, but locations moreso. :D I'd like to get to the chicagoland area a couple times this year.

RP
If you can get the time you really have to try,
Paintball Sam's Big Game the first weekend in may.
Last year's spring game was only 3 people short
of 700!!
You can get all the Info at
www.paintballsams.com
or by phone at 262-895-3070
We're only 15-20 minutes south of Milwaukee,
and about an hour north of Chicago.
Rick:eek:

P.S. I tested the link and it does work.
Hope to see you there.

Bigzamboni
01-21-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Army

Oh well, maybe NEXT year will be west coast heavy.....or acknowledged...or winked at.....

You mean... No.. It isn't possible! The Behemoths of the West are just too big to be breached! My history teacher told me so.. ;) :D

Thordic
01-21-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Bigzamboni

You mean... No.. It isn't possible! The Behemoths of the West are just too big to be breached! My history teacher told me so.. ;) :D

There was this set of twins in california.... behemoths of the west... easily breached... joke in here somewhere I probably shouldn't make on AO...

:)

datapimp69
01-21-2003, 12:33 PM
TOM, for the senario#2 how about THE TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE ..

this is tippmans aginst everyone else. it is a lot of fun and it would be great to show the world how AGD rules all.

here are some details and the website..

SEPTEMBER 20th & 21st (Saturday & Sunday): “THE TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE V ™, The Tie Breaker!”
That’s right TIPPMANN guns take on all other guns in the World, The Tippmann camp is not laying down their guns… in fact they have been hard at work planning & implementing new strategy and weaponry that will dominate the game this year. So far the score is, World Team 2-wins and the Tippmann team 2-wins. Who will RULE this year…? Be part of history in the making. Multiple bunker objectives, officers, armored vehicles and the most awesome & sophisticated paintball weaponry you will ever see. 2-Huge days of Big Game action plus TIPPMANN target shoot, TIPPMANN Prize Give-away, the Vendor Trade Show, TIPPMANN SL-68 Hyper-ball Tournament, and a special prize awarded for the oldest TIPPMANN gun being used at the event. This is a World-Class Event with thousands of recreational players from around the globe. Don’t miss it. Bring Your Own Paint (B.Y.O.P.) event! or you can purchase paint when you pre-register, premium “BLAZE” paintballs priced at $49.00 (plus tax) per case, why pay more? When you pre-register for both days to play on the TIPPMANN Team, you will receive FREE! (yours to keep) an official “TIPPMANN WORLD CHALLENGE V ” jersey to wear during the event. Pre-registration price only $25.00 per day or $45.00 for both days. After August 31st all players must register at the gate and the price is $35.00 per day or $50.00 for both days.

http://www.exoticsportz.com/hell-survivors/tippmann.html

Bigzamboni
01-21-2003, 02:54 PM
March 29th and 30th is an event at EMR in New Milford PA.. A Mafia based scenario... Tom could be "The Don" and the rest of us mag-toters be the rest of the 'Family'. ;)

website is www.emrpaintball.com

Dayspring
01-21-2003, 03:32 PM
Or Skirmish's World Record Game. (I don't think they have a date set yet.)

madmatt151
01-21-2003, 08:49 PM
Off the topic a bit, but when i the Atlantic City Date?

SHAZAM-AGD
01-22-2003, 02:49 AM
it is in huntington WEST VA and is a indoor 3-person fast pace event. It is hosted by Milt Call of Ultimate Airball.

Very fun and friendly

www.ultimatemaddness.com

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
01-22-2003, 11:48 PM
Mr Kaye,
I was just wondering you guys plan on doing anything in Southern California this year. I missed out on the 24hr scenario game against the cockers. I'm in San Diego and seem to be one of the few mags in a land of cockers haha
Thanks,
Martin

DiRTyBuNNy
01-23-2003, 12:46 AM
What's up, USAF...there are a few guys from Day-Go...myself..Bad Knees...I don't have the link handy but we do have an AO SoCal Group on Yahoo where we all exchange info and try to set up Mag days out at the fields...

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
01-23-2003, 12:49 AM
Dirty Bunny,
Yeah I'm already on your forum..I was the guy that organized that private game at Camp Pendleton...missed ya there man..ended up with 30 people..pretty good day of paintball!
Thanks

DiRTyBuNNy
01-23-2003, 01:02 AM
yeah. Well...You haven't been around to know that i've been playing high-end marker musical chairs lately (if I had only gotten in on the X-Mag pre-order long ago..oh well..it was my fault)..and i was between guns..so I will most definitely have my new Angel by then and my X-Mag should be in around late spring (yeah for me)

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
01-23-2003, 01:05 AM
Dirty Bunny,
Very nice! Yeah some of my buddies that I play with use angels and imps, but mainly they are cocker guys giving me crap haha. All in good fun tho, but hey we should all go out sometime when it fits all of our schedules. Some of us are going to play walk-on at Velocity on the 2nd of Feb. Also we are setting up another private game at Camp Pendleton on the 16th of February. Let me know if you wanna join!
Thanks

DiRTyBuNNy
01-23-2003, 01:24 AM
My angel should be in by then so i may be at Velo..I'll be at the Super7 and the Paintball Expo that next week..so I should be free for whatever.

sneakyhacker420
01-24-2003, 12:46 AM
SWEET!!!!!!

two AO meets this year at Paintball Sam's in Racine, Wisconsin :D

YAY!!!!

TOM IS DA MAN! :cool:

FESTUS33
01-24-2003, 03:49 AM
FAIR WARNING!!

At Paintball Sam's if you are under 18yr's old,
You Must Have a Parental Waiver on File!
If you already have one No Problem, If you don't
I believe you can make a copy off the website listed
in my last post here.
It Must be singed by a Parent or Legal Gaurdian,
either in front of the field management or it MUST!
be Notarized. otherwise we can't let you play,
And That Would SUCK!, cause we want everybody who
want's to, to be able to play.
Rick :eek:

sneakyhacker420
01-24-2003, 11:18 AM
yeah, my parents can come down with me and sign the waiver and whatnot :)

thanks for reminding me festus :cool:

cabldawg
01-24-2003, 03:08 PM
Tom, I hope you pick a scenario that Evil Inc will be playing at. We had alot fun at warlords. As for D-Day if ya decide to play, Evil Inc will be playing on 82nd airbourne Easy company. I'm having TPG make me a tommy gun conversion. Shawn's not sure which mag he's gonna use in it yet but I know it's gonna be a great gun for this game

cable
Evil Inc

BarryTolar
01-28-2003, 09:26 AM
I guess no MGO for AGD ?

Barry

Rebel46_99
01-30-2003, 11:48 PM
For those asking about ShatnerBall II....

"BluE" at EMR Paintball Park has announced that the game will be held at EMR PB PARK, Labor Day Weekend, Aug. 29 thru Aug. 31. With the Game itself being played on Sunday, Aug. 31.

EMR is located in New Milford, Pa.

For more info check out www.warpig.com in the Rec-Talk Forum and www.emrpaintball.com

See you on the Field of Battle
(apologies to Bill Mills of WARPIG)

*New X-Mag coming in April w/Halo B & Pure Energy 45/5000.
Can you spell E X C I T E D!!!

:D

aut911
02-14-2003, 02:55 PM
PLease please please please please!!!!

ou must come as close as portland, or seattle.

that would be cool.

once again please.

aut

TOOL_173
02-16-2003, 01:48 AM
Around what time will the Cranberry event be? What type of event is it? I live about 20 min from there in Hampton, and won't be back from school until around May 25th. I just recently became serious about playing the sport now that I am out of the house, I picked up an RT, for cheap, put in a lvl10, and I need to work on my tank issue cuz a 47cu 3000psi Crossfire drops like hell.

ShooterJM
02-19-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Army

Yep, closest I can see is oklahoma D-day. Anyone planning on going to a vegas event?

LaW
02-23-2003, 08:06 PM
AO Megameet Pittsburg May - Definately :)
Ultimate Maddness Virgnia - Thinking about it
IAO Pittsburg July - For sure :)
Chicago NPPL - Team AO I hope :)
Chicago PSP - Playing Xball
Shatnerball II - Already signed up
D-Day Oklahoma - thinking about it :)
World Cup or NPPL Finals florida - Planning on it ;)
Paintball Sams spring Big Game Racine Wisconsin - Wouldn't miss it for the world
Paintball Sams fall Big Game - see above :)

rehme
03-08-2003, 09:58 AM
hey i am going to D-day it will be a blast i hope i can meet some of you guys

BartManSr
03-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Are group will be at D-Day also. We'll be packing some Mags.

AutomagRT1483
03-21-2003, 01:18 AM
AO Sams WI May 31st Tk
Does this mean that there is going to be an AO Day at Sam's this year???? Just curious.

FESTUS33
04-02-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483

Does this mean that there is going to be an AO Day at Sam's this year???? Just curious.

Yep!
Posted an answer in your Wi. Player's thread.
Rick:eek:

Smoke
04-05-2003, 12:49 AM
Tom, I don't know if someone asked you this already, but are you coming to Sam's scenario game?

DWill
04-06-2003, 12:02 PM
So who are welcome to these? I can make the Wiscounsin and Chicago meets but I am a new member with under 20 posts? Am i even welcome to these?

Troy
04-06-2003, 12:07 PM
Everyone is welcome. Post counts have nothing to do with it.

And Welcome to AO.

DWill
04-06-2003, 01:04 PM
Thanks, then I should be in Waterford, WI on May 3rd if all goes well :)

trevorjk
04-11-2003, 11:22 AM
im new to automag and dont quite understand whats going on.

ok so automag day on those dates at those places i get but what happens

do automagers get special prices? is it just for people with automags? is it automags vs the rest of the guns?

i dont get that stuff.
so if some one could help me out and tell me what goes on at those places that would be great.

RUFF N TUFF
04-11-2003, 08:12 PM
WORLD CUP IN ORLANDO YEAH!!!!!!!!!

thats what im talking botu look TOM if we become aquanted would i get a discount

Crimson_Turkey
04-24-2003, 12:02 AM
It's already bad enough choosing between my mag and my A-5 at the Tippmann World Challenge. This would make it complete hell. Personally, I would love to see something in AZ near Phoenix.

WARPED1
05-09-2003, 02:47 PM
World Cup or NPPL Finals florida (Tk for sure)
Please please please go to the PSP World cup! It's closer for me!
I'm in Orlando, NPPL is in Miami:(.

RUFF N TUFF
05-09-2003, 06:35 PM
NPPL all the way MIAMI is my home town come here
there is evrything u can wnat for paintball not like boring Orlando...SRRY Orlando people but I want it more hahahhaha

SlipknotX556
05-18-2003, 10:50 PM
October 12-14 7 man tourny down in miami. I think its NPPL but not sure. I will be their.

WARPED1
05-18-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by RUFF N TUFF
NPPL all the way MIAMI is my home town come here
there is evrything u can wnat for paintball not like boring Orlando...SRRY Orlando people but I want it more hahahhaha Miami with the higher crime rate and drugs. Not to mention the Cuban refugees. We have the parks.:D

SlipknotX556
05-19-2003, 02:26 PM
Miami isnt that bad, I was their for beyond 2002, had no problems. Also have been their like 30 times to skate the goverment 10 stair.

I will also be attending the cup, so ethier way im good.

IMPULSEGUY
06-21-2003, 10:49 AM
I don't think that AGD has no reason not to be at the Chicao Open, since its in Chicago nd They are maybe 30 minutes from Maywood race Track.

They show it on that schedule for being there June 21 we will see, I am going later today and check out some games. they should have been there Friday too, but who knows, I am just a player. Hopefully they have a better booth then the NPPL in Chicago, it was tiny.

They better be there today at the Open, I want a ULE body. Just a reminder they were at the Open at Badlandz last year. This year, there are more vendors then last year, and more room.

For instance Dye, Smart Parts, Shocktech, Evil, Draxxus, JT USA, and National Paintball, have their big rigs and a nice display of everything.

space_weazel_45
07-08-2003, 03:06 PM
AGD next season Please see if you can hit some places west of the rockies, these events are a hell of a drive for us west costers, i plan on making at least one of this years events but five days in a nasty college students car sucks

thanks

Albinonewt
09-08-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Texas Throwdown Dec 6-7 Texas (Tk playing)

What's this?

Does anyone have any info on it?

Darkstorm
09-08-2003, 08:20 AM
This is where I play and the home field of the Texas Rangers. Anyone from AO is welcome and if you need more info that what is on the web contact me and I will get you hooked up.

field - www.playpaint.com
promoter - www.mxsportz.com

And there should be info about it in the scenario forum.

Expect a lot of people.....this field has some of the great features like EMR....but it is FLAT.

Albinonewt
09-08-2003, 09:44 AM
Cool. Since I can't do the trip at the end of October down to Florida I think I'll roll out to this.

spider54
09-09-2003, 07:32 PM
i say psp all the way... it will b at disney, what a better place to promote the sport and get ur name out, anyways im flyin down to play and could pick up a ule body real easily...:D but remember its not about me, its about all the people that will b at disney that havnt heard anything about paintball

spider54
09-12-2003, 07:40 PM
u got a lil less than a month to decide.... we r anxious to know

evan123
09-20-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Albinonewt

What's this?

Does anyone have any info on it? \

For real, the last one was so fun and i showed up on accident as a fluke. I was merely a walk on. Best time ever paintballed

RenagadeOfFunk
09-20-2003, 06:04 PM
BUT, is TK even going to be at AO-IL??? It would be a crime not to.....Oct. 11-12th @ Badlandz 24 hours game (throught the night) so bring a flash light if our scared ;)

maglover52
10-03-2003, 12:50 AM
hey how about we get some big names on ao to come to the ao oregon meet? i dont have a date set yet i have to talk to the local field owner but i would really like to get an ao day oregon to work out.

sps16
10-30-2003, 06:12 PM
nothing on the west coast as usual :(

DiRTyBuNNy
10-31-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by sps16
nothing on the west coast as usual :(

did you expect anything less?

PsychoBaller
11-15-2003, 10:31 AM
Soooo..... who is already planning the schedule for 2004...?

FESTUS33
11-15-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
Soooo..... who is already planning the schedule for 2004...?
Tom?:D

AutomagRT1483
11-17-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by FESTUS33

Tom?:D

I do declare! We need another AO Day next year at Sam's Tom. Hint Hint;) :D

AGD
11-18-2003, 07:12 PM
My travel schedule will be GREATLY reduced for next year. I don't have the plan yet.

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
11-18-2003, 07:39 PM
Tom needs a nice long vacation away from all of us...and I'm not talking the dinosaur hunting time..I'm talking a few weeks in Fiji...

paintballpapa
11-25-2003, 05:00 PM
yeah you guys should have more stuff near nj. there may be a lot of smog and it may smell a little over here but it is still a good place to play pb.

DiRTyBuNNy
12-04-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by AGD
My travel schedule will be GREATLY reduced for next year. I don't have the plan yet.

AGD

So what did you do that they won't let you leave the state of Illinois? hahahaha..j/k, Chief...

AGD
12-08-2003, 03:58 AM
After 20+ events this year I am taking a break. This thread gets un-stickied!

AGD

Muzikman
12-08-2003, 11:20 AM
Break? Your not allowed to take a break.

So, when's the 2004 schedule come out?

What's the news on the MegaMeet this year?

:D

cphilip
12-08-2003, 12:36 PM
Gee Tom...thats half your weekends.

Thats almost as many events as Muzik has attended! ;)

dinger
12-08-2003, 12:45 PM
muahahha 100th post on this thread

any idea when the 04 schedule will come out? :) make lots of stops in ohio :D