PDA

View Full Version : Brass Eagle Afterburner

FalconGuy016
01-20-2003, 08:01 PM
I got half a case for christmas from someone who didnt know paintball, and being Brass eagle paint, I wasnt expecting much. But man!! When I opened that box I was very surprized. Every ball was like a half marbilizer shell and other half just green, and EVERY ball was round and the whole batch was lightly oiled. I am very pleased to see good BE paintballs :)

Fill lacks a lot however

ß.C.
01-20-2003, 08:10 PM
how much were they? I'm assuming less because of the lack of fill?

halB
01-20-2003, 09:27 PM
brass eagle paint isnt really bad. its just that any paint sitting on the shelf of a walmart being hit by annoying littl ekids every day for a half a year is never too good

street1356
01-20-2003, 10:09 PM
i heard that brass eagle paint that is right out of the whare house is actually some of the best paint out there....... may be a rumor though

Automaggin2
01-20-2003, 10:23 PM
In all honesty, thats what i shot the most out of my mag. The story goes, i went to wal mart one day, and they had a fresh batch of BE balls, just puttin them on the shelf so im like, he, ill buy 500, its only 10 bucks or whatever it was, so i get home, load up ye ol mag (which likes to break paint), and just start ripping, and suprisingly, my mag wasnt a paint blender like it usually is! so i go back and buy like 80 dollers worth, and i just used all that up (then i sold my mag :) )

Mr. T!
01-20-2003, 11:45 PM
If you guys like JT paint, then you like Brass eagle paint
The only prob is if it has been sitting for like a year on the self.

puckmaster
01-21-2003, 01:05 AM
Brass Eagle paint is some of the best for playing in your backyard. Its easy to get to, cheap, and its okay quality(sometimes)

Kevmaster
01-21-2003, 08:31 AM
street....

Its no rumor. Ive played ball with some paint fresh from BE. If you are willing to use a big bore barrel(~.690), then its damn nice paint. I actually like it more than the stuff i use now, i just cant get it easy like i can get the Nelson and Proball. BE has good paint, its just that ANY paint will turn to crap when walmart buys 5,000 cases and lets it sit on the shelf for a year....

Vex
01-21-2003, 01:48 PM
Brass Eagle's in Arkansas,Wal-Mart is in Arkansas, and I'm in Arkansas ...sounds like I can get some fresh paint!
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:D

Kevmaster
01-21-2003, 04:02 PM
go straight to the BE Factory.....just because your wal mart is in the same state as the company, doesnt mean its any fresher than the BE in New York

Vex
01-22-2003, 04:16 PM
Yeah, really! In fact, the paint sitting in the Wal-Mart stores here is probably older than in NY. Paintball isn't that huge out here. There are only two or three fields that I know of. I mean, in order to play in a decent sanctioned tournament, you've got to travel to Memphis, which is about 2 1/2 hours from Little Rock. If it weren't for the military presence here, then there would probably be even less paintball in Arkansas.

Kind of sad really... :(