PDA

View Full Version : warp feed 2?

rikkter
01-20-2003, 08:05 PM
was just wondering if AGD had any plans in the future for a upgraded warp feed system?

Havoc_online
01-20-2003, 08:38 PM
not unless people really start to show an interest in the current warp. There isnt enough market for the cost it will take to develop another one.

HoppysMag
01-20-2003, 08:44 PM
well there in lies the problem. i would love a warp but they are too $$$... AGD has the brains to make wonderfull stuff and keeps it all top quality but dont have the power to advertise, market, and produce like kingman, tippmann and the others...

Prezents
01-20-2003, 08:47 PM
Thing to remember, AGD has been around a long time and is known for its Quality products, not for cheap products. Great products and service are built into every one of AGD's items.

cledford
01-21-2003, 03:00 PM
Tom told me at the IAO that he could produce a warp half the size of the current one in a very short time-period. (I got the impression that it is already good to go) The problem is that they (the regular warp) are not taking off and until they do it isn't worth it.

What's funny is that back in the "old days" (I'm grousing about them all of the time these days) a new technology like the Warp would have really taken off. Now adays it seems that fashion, looks, and "fitting in" mean much more then performance :( Can you imagine what paintball would be like if everyone ended up thinking constant air was stupid, or semis required you to carry to much paint?

-Calvin

JEDI
01-21-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Prezents
Thing to remember, AGD has been around a long time and is known for its Quality products, not for cheap products. Great products and service are built into every one of AGD's items.

Except their Flatline mini gauges. Mine suck. :)

Kevmaster
01-21-2003, 04:05 PM
and im also guessing AGD doesnt make those in house

AlabamaMan
01-21-2003, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't mind haveing a mini warp or something like that, it would be cool. But i really like my normal sized warp and i don't think i would get rid of it to get a smaller lighter one.