PDA

View Full Version : My New (to me) EMag

theraidenproject
01-20-2003, 08:45 PM
After a long wait (maybe a month, month and a half) my EMag finally arrived.
-If you know where (besides the CP site) to buy just backs for CP barrels, please LMK
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/theraidenproject/EMag%20on%20trap%20door.jpg
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/theraidenproject/Emag%20right%20side.jpg
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/theraidenproject/Emag%20left%20side.jpg
To the safety Nazis, there was no paint, the ASA was off, it was in e-mode with the batt off, the powerfeed was off, there is no air in the tank, and it wouldn't fire anyway, cuz it's broke

It came with a car and wall charger, original superbolt, CP 2 piece and J&J Ceramic barrels (both 14"), and a long piece of SS with a proconnect. I clean everything (there was a good amount of paint in and on the emag) gas it up, and immedately fell in love with the trigger. It was already dark out, so I decided to wait until the next day to shoot it. The next morning, I gas it up, and it shoots fine with paint. Then it stops firing and starts leaking out the barrel like crazy. I start a Tech Forum thread and called the seller, and following both of their advices, I got an RT Parts kit. I took apart the valve, changed just about everything, put it together, and it still didn't work. I lost 1k (out of 4k) psi trying to fix it, and I was playing on a friends's property the next day, so I needed to conserve air. The next day, I used up the rest of the air, so now I can't fix it. As soon as I can, I'm taking it to a store and getting it fixed.

Here's what I plan to do to it:
IMMEDIATE
• warp left body (already have a warp, but hose isn't long enough to use on the HL body)
• hook up warp and revvy to emag battery

NEAR FUTURE
• Level 10
• sell barrels and get a J&J edge kit (or keep CP 2-piece and buy the rest of the backs)
• timmy63 blade trigger, or Odyssey trigger, or Manike trigger, it depends on price, and what's out when I'm in the market

LONG TERM
• milling on body rail and grip frame (like pito189's emag), or give them both to tysonmachado and let him go crazy
• black to green fade
• dye warp shells black to green
• clear grip panels (or maybe with some logo or something, I don’t know)
• matching or clear halo B
• Tunamagnum board
• Extreme body and ACE (or maybe, at this point, put stock parts on, sell it, and just get a new XMag)

Jonno06
01-20-2003, 08:50 PM
wow,thats a nice emag...

if it leaks down the barrel,isnt it the powertube oring?

but if it stops when you hold down the trigger,its the on/off.....

or vise-vera.

theraidenproject
01-20-2003, 08:57 PM
At this point, I'm out of air, and patience, to fix it. I"m just taking it to the store. THanks for the compliment.

darklord
01-20-2003, 09:03 PM
Nice! I recently picked up a used e-mag myself, and I love it! Hope you get it fixed.

Matt Crawford
01-21-2003, 12:24 AM
ya know its only 85.00 to get it milled like Pauls(pito) emag...I am sending mine out to get it milled like his in a week...THe guy who does this does a good job.

Btw, welcome to the emag family

puckmaster
01-21-2003, 12:52 AM
Congrats. I picked up a used e-mag this november, When I got it, the powerfeed broke off and I had to send it in to AGD to get fixed. I got it back on the 28 of december. I just tried it out last saturday. eh, but I got a steal of a price.($500)