PDA

View Full Version : Will AGD be at the Super7 NPPL Feb 6-9?

DiRTyBuNNy
01-20-2003, 10:33 PM
I was just wondering if AGD was going to be at the Super7 NPPL kickoff of the new tournament season in Huntington Beach,CA on Feb 6-9. I should be there with Bea Youngs trying to convert her from the darkside to the lightside...so Tom..you gonna be there or is Jeff going to be repping for AGD in your absence...?

Riotz
01-20-2003, 11:05 PM
Jeff who? Me?

I was going to play there with PBX. But that idea kind of fell through. I may be out there though just to check out things...

Best buds with Bea eh? ;) :p :D

DiRTyBuNNy
01-20-2003, 11:35 PM
Well..considering her boyfriend plays for Worr Games...gotta have someone trying to pull her to our side (although I'm sure based on previous experiences Army would try to help too)

AGD
01-20-2003, 11:41 PM
Bunny,

See my list of AGD events on top.

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
01-21-2003, 12:35 AM
oopps...

Riotz
01-25-2003, 10:35 AM
Oh btw. It looks like I will be going out there afterall. Not to play though, just to check things out.

Whoever is going to be there. Lemme know if you wanna meet up or something. :)

wimag
01-25-2003, 11:54 AM
i got a price on a plane ticket. place to stay. (Bonus is that my bro lives in huntington beach :)
as long as i can get off work i am gonna be there for a few days.
i will be at Longboards tilting em back when not at the pier.

Smoken
01-25-2003, 12:54 PM
Hey DirtyBunny,
I'm not sure if Jeff of Ditto's is gonna be there or not. I know he's going to the paintball expo in pomona on sat. and sun.
I'll ask him if he's going when he gets back from vacation. (Odd, the man goes to paintball tournaments for a living and he needs a vacation??!!)

I'm still debating whether to go to the expo or the beach, but so far the beach on saturday is winning.

DiRTyBuNNy
01-25-2003, 03:13 PM
I did speak with him before he left and he is only going to the Paintball Expo...so looks like there's going to be a Zero mag contingent at the Super7...