PDA

View Full Version : Paintballdaddy.com issue still unresolved.

Potatoboy
01-21-2003, 05:01 AM
I would just like to bring it to everyone's attention that the barrel kit I won from Jeff at paintballdaddy.com on 08/05/02 is still nowhere to be seen.

According to Jeff there have been issues with the inserts, and tons of design/material changes, but recently I have lost contact with him.

It has been some time since I've heard anything from him, and I am begining to wonder if I'll ever end up seeing the barrel kit, or if anyone else will for that matter.

MantisMag
01-21-2003, 12:22 PM
i won a level 10 from jeff at the last wlipp. i got it a few weeks later. just keep in touch with him. make sure he doesn't forget or anything. i'm sure he'll send it as soon as whatever issues there are get worked out.

Potatoboy
01-22-2003, 02:13 AM
Anyone else have input?

Smoken
01-22-2003, 12:56 PM
I just talked to Jeff about these barrels yesterday. go ahead and give him a call and let equation know as well. It's not Jeffs fault. Equation has undergone some changes and they are doing more advertising than they are putting out barrels. They will be at a Paintball Expo in Pomona, CA in February. Jeff told me that I should be able to get the inserts I still need then. They just came out with a new coating for their inserts, so on the plus side by having to wait you will be getting a better barrel than before. Sorry about this Potatoboy. Give Jeff a call and I'm sure he'll do his best. I'll talk to him too if you want.

Cryer
01-22-2003, 12:57 PM
Show up on his doorstep with a hatchet.

no, don't.

a chainsaw would be more appropriate.
:D

Bront
01-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Strange site. Would be nicer if the pics worked.

Schnitzel
01-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Show up on his doorstep with a hatchet.

no, don't.

a chainsaw would be more appropriate.

got one i can borrow? i seriously can be at his shop in 5 mins. j/k

potato, if you want, i can give him an in-person request if you so desire.

Potatoboy
01-22-2003, 06:00 PM
please do.