PDA

View Full Version : I So Sorry To Say AO But Im out of painball now

lillfroboy
01-21-2003, 09:26 AM
i have to quit paintball for about the next year, i have broken my right shoulder, tore my acrimno, and clavicular muslces and a ligament and i got to go to surgery, and therapy, so im out of paintball sad to say, so thi is good bye for now, after all im typing this all left handed, well ill see u guys later

Creative Mayhem
01-21-2003, 09:31 AM
DAMN lilfro... that's terrible. Concentrate on getting better. When you come back we'll be here..(we have no real lives anyway....:D ) I prefer not say goodbye jus t later. Because I and the rest of AO knows that you WILL be back, they always come back. :)

Take her easy man, and if you can't.... Take her twice!!:D

C Mayhem

BTAutoMag
01-21-2003, 01:13 PM
you can still play... where lots of padding and play longball

cphilip
01-21-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by lillfroboy
I So Sorry To Say AO But Im out of painball now

No, sounds like your in "Painball" now! :D

Sorry to hear this. Hang around and chat though. Wish you all the best at getting over this.

Jonno06
01-21-2003, 02:40 PM
sorry to hear it,i,and AO..will miss you:(

Fatjon
01-21-2003, 03:53 PM
Why dont you tell us how you broke it.;)

land hurricane
01-21-2003, 05:16 PM
will you still be coming out to the field?

Army
01-21-2003, 05:16 PM
I'll say it for everyone....OUCH!

Wow, here's to a speedy recovery, buddy. You know you don't HAVE to leave altogether, you are always welcome here anytime you wish.

TigerMan
01-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Now you can save all that money you would have used for paintball over the next year, and when you come back you can buy yourself an Angel or Xmag or some other nice setup. :)

lillfroboy
01-21-2003, 05:43 PM
yeah thanks for the sympathy guys lol, well i wen to the doctor, and im getting surgury on wed and start therapy on thrusday, and they said only 5months till all better, thank god so fat jon i just might be able to make it, and as for all of u who want to know how i got injured, i am a competition cheerleader, and along with that comes getting hurt well this time i caught the *** end of it, well ill see you guys around lol, and oh yeah,and for all the local guys that know me, i might swing by the field if im felling better :) but u know my of corse ill be there, who will be there to keep you guys in order and reff, well once again ill see u later

EsPo
01-21-2003, 05:44 PM
if you dont mind me asking.. What on earth did you do?!?!

hope you recover soon :(

lillfroboy
01-21-2003, 05:45 PM
okay every body donate $1 for the fat kid with the broken sholder so he can pay for his xma i mean hospital bill, lol
email me at [email protected] for more details

Miscue
01-21-2003, 05:49 PM
That stinks... get well soon!

I understand what it is for an injury to keep you out of the game. It sucks.

Fatjon
01-21-2003, 05:51 PM
ESPO- he was Chearleading

AcemanPB
01-21-2003, 06:15 PM
Dang Andy, I was wondering why you weren't up at the field on Saturday, I had no idea you broke your shoulder!

Well I hope you get better soon, you can still come up to play, hell most of the guys up there do more talking than shooting anyways :) ...