PDA

View Full Version : kickn indoor springfield mo.

brian terry
01-21-2003, 03:42 PM
my team went to the kickn indoor springfield mo last weekend and we won it. It was a 5man sup air field and the reffing was ok not the best but what can you do. I seen a lot of agd markers at it and talked to everyone that had a agd marker or warp on there guns. From what i was told by the people, anyone shooting a mag with level 10 only broke maybe 1 ball out of a case if at all. One kid that i talked to had a emag with warp that shot so fast the reffs got his gun to see if it was auto. I got with the people runing it and told them no its not auto thats just the way agd guns shoot now so get use to it hehe. All the other guns other than agd markers broke paint bad, maybe times are changing. The one thing that got me was some of the guys that had mags never heard of automags.org. Guys and girls if you are playing a tourney or just for fun and see someone with a mag go talk to them let them know we are here get the word out. This is the best paintball forum around lets let people know.

dre1919
01-21-2003, 04:02 PM
Hey brian, who's your team? We were thinking about hitting that event but half of my team was on vaction in WV skiing. Congrats on winning though.

Cypres0099
01-21-2003, 05:11 PM
Haha, that was me with the Emag. Good times, good times. :D I was checked atleast three times. One ref told me that he was about to pull me for full auto but then he saw my fingers moving a little. :p

My team, Ozark Rage, took 6th in the Novice division. We missed finals by 11 points!!!

We had a great time and I turned several people on to emags and warps.

Thanks again Brian for selling me that extra Level 10 bolt (I jacked mine up, long story).

Mega Man
01-21-2003, 05:54 PM
what division were you am or what, and was their a team their called who kares

Cypres0099
01-21-2003, 06:00 PM
Both our teams were novice. We actually ended up playing each other, funny story, I won't get into it.

Yes, there was a team there called, who kares or who cares, I don't remember.

rehme
01-21-2003, 08:24 PM
hey brian do you remember me i was with the mini mag with the rt valve and our group was next to yours. Man i want to shot your xmag again that is so sweeeeeeeeet cya

brian terry
01-21-2003, 08:56 PM
yep rehme i do you had a good looking mini mag.

ddan_p
01-21-2003, 11:09 PM
Woohoo! I didn't break even one ball all day with my shocker. Not to say cypres didn't sell me on getting an emag myself now. I got to use it in a game (same team, he had to sit one) and I loved the whole fast shooting action. I'll be back in the mag family soon.:)